Author Topic: World Cup  (Read 18935 times)

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
  • Side: Neutral
Re: World Cup
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2022, 01:54:10 pm »
WE'RE GONNA SCORE MORE GOALS THAN YOU

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2022, 04:01:21 pm »
Uruguay are rlly underrated aswell
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2022, 04:16:34 pm »
wp England, now you gonna get bombed for humiliating Iran

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2022, 04:20:02 pm »
I wanna watch USA against Whales thats gona be an exciting game hopefully

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2022, 04:20:35 pm »
The humiliating thing is how inconsistent VAR has been already. How can Iran's pen be given and Maguires one which was a more extreme of the same thing not?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2022, 04:21:36 pm »
The humiliating thing is how inconsistent VAR has been already. How can Iran's pen be given and Maguires one which was a more extreme of the same thing not?
Did u see yesterday the goal that was removed from Ecuador right at the start ? That was the most pathetic thing ive seen soo far in the world cup

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2022, 04:26:42 pm »
Did u see yesterday the goal that was removed from Ecuador right at the start ? That was the most pathetic thing ive seen soo far in the world cup
Yeah that's another example and the lack of info/communication/co-ordination from VAR in general. Then they had the ticket issues today, so far it's been a shit show and we're two matches in.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2022, 04:28:29 pm »
Yeah that's another example and the lack of info/communication/co-ordination from VAR in general. Then they had the ticket issues today, so far it's been a shit show and we're two matches in.
Expected after all the protests and a football world cup being hosted in QATAR, all about money sadly and little about the sport itself

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2022, 12:23:01 am »
3 great games tonight, but my favourite was surely Netherlands Senegal, what a game was rlly close until the end.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2022, 12:25:34 am »
How was that your favourite it was a snooze fest. Neither side looked like they wanted to win until the last 5 minutes!!! For it to end 2-0 is a bit harsh on Senegal given how both teams played. Wales v USA was as boring as I expected also (close yes, but hardly entertaining).

Phailur

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2022, 12:28:13 am »

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2022, 12:30:15 am »
How was that your favourite it was a snooze fest. Neither side looked like they wanted to win until the last 5 minutes!!! For it to end 2-0 is a bit harsh on Senegal given how both teams played. Wales v USA was as boring as I expected also (close yes, but hardly entertaining).
have to agree with you. the dutch play football so boring after the first goal they just sub out the rest of their attackers for another 2 midfielders. the whole time they play the ball in the midfield but would instantly pass it back or just look lost it was by far the worst game today. they just didn't try to get scoring opportunities at all it just looked like someone playing FIFA on legendary difficulty for the first time and you just pass around a lot because you don't want to give up the lead or be down a goal.

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2022, 01:45:07 am »
Well cause it was the least boring game to watch and both teams had alot of oportunitis even if there wasnt alot of goals, i think both teams did a good job, also USA Whales i also knew it was gona be boring and it acc ended as i expected

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2022, 03:01:51 am »
Well cause it was the least boring game to watch and both teams had alot of oportunitis even if there wasnt alot of goals, i think both teams did a good job, also USA Whales i also knew it was gona be boring and it acc ended as i expected
There were a lot of shots over the game but I'd hardly say most of those were from good positions/chances. Neither team really created anything tbh. Both Netherlands goals came from Mendy's errors.

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2022, 09:25:03 am »
Yeah in that we agree Mendy played well until the first goal, after that all came downhill