Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #6 | 7v7 | 06.02  (Read 4279 times)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #6 | 7v7 | 06.02
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2022, 10:09:49 am »
GG! Special Thanks to Nezzor and Vengeance as EGS L2 players for trolling and focring ppl to kill me during round.
Btw they killed me about 5 times out of arena, it was enjoeble to watch and hear!
Pretty sure some on of CIS dogs creating some meme when they act like an animals:)
MarxeiL mentioned to me after the tournament, sorry I didn't see this at first but we'll look into who it was and ban them from the servers.
the problem with this "accident" is that we and invictus got the round count wrong and we thought that the scroe was 3-3 but it was 3-2 for cccp and we ended our match with invictus win 4-3
This wasn't mentioned at all during the tournament and I don't think that's the case as no one else pointed this out from what I could see? This isn't even what Archangel is talking about?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2022, 10:14:07 am »
GG! Special Thanks to Nezzor and Vengeance as EGS L2 players for trolling and focring ppl to kill me during round.
Btw they killed me about 5 times out of arena, it was enjoeble to watch and hear!
Pretty sure some on of CIS dogs creating some meme when they act like an animals:)
MarxeiL mentioned to me after the tournament, sorry I didn't see this at first but we'll look into who it was and ban them from the servers.
the problem with this "accident" is that we and invictus got the round count wrong and we thought that the scroe was 3-3 but it was 3-2 for cccp and we ended our match with invictus win 4-3
This wasn't mentioned at all during the tournament and I don't think that's the case as no one else pointed this out from what I could see? This isn't even what Archangel is talking about?
because we tought too that it was 3-3. I typed in chat asking you about score after that round was replayed if it was 3-3 when you replied that it was 4-3. And marxeil sad to us that we are actually losing 4-1  :o. We got all confused because of this mess and played on
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:32:35 am by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2022, 10:15:13 am »
Spoiler
because we tought too that it was 3-3. I typed in chat asking you about score after that round was replayed if it was 3-3 when you replied that it was 4-3. And marxeil sad to us that we actually losing 4-1  :o. We got all confused because of this mess and played on
[close]
If that was the case how do you suddenly have clarity on the score now though?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2022, 10:16:05 am »
Spoiler
because we tought too that it was 3-3. I typed in chat asking you about score after that round was replayed if it was 3-3 when you replied that it was 4-3. And marxeil sad to us that we actually losing 4-1  :o. We got all confused because of this mess and played on
[close]
hodok checked recordings
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2022, 10:26:25 am »
Was a fun torny, sad to see coco being so toxic towards enigma after coco played an emergency sub over his main lineup and was forced to replay a round.
I'm just happy officer Blitz was keeping a close eye on Animals, who were up to no good again! Wondering what there next move will be, but for that you'll have to wait for the next tournament ;)
I mean when my teams finished all its matches and I’m an organiser ofc I’m gonna be watching the matches still ongoing.
not rly you did the same kind of shit few tournaments ago. First of all you should try respect rules with rules before coming to point others with some bullshit: I don't remember you typing anything when Narrow didn't had his tournament ban  :)
Moreover, R1bazzz didn't even know there is a tournament and we gave him ts as soon as he asked in the group chat where we made annonces about it and he played as soon as he joined the server so keep your bullshit for you and focus about yourself more ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2022, 11:33:24 am »
Spoiler
[close]
hodok checked recordings
Ah okay, makes sense. Yeah that match was a mess but MarxeiL should have been given admin by now so not sure who's responsibility that is as he'd have been able to deal with the trolls.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2022, 12:18:26 pm »
Where is my admin?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2022, 12:35:34 pm »
I’m still not admin btw. Herishey rigged it all
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2022, 12:44:37 pm »
I don't have access to the servers you monki boi.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2022, 01:08:58 pm »
And I've asked you 3 times for your guid :-[

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2022, 01:10:33 pm »
And I've asked you 3 times for your guid :-[
I mean it is on the teams thread.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2022, 01:22:13 pm »
Thanks to everyone involved in the making of this edition of the EGS. Our group was closer than I would have expected it to be but that made for a better show in the end and although we (EyeFuckers) can share some regrets about the CCCP & Invictus matches, Animals was just one or two level(s) above us last night. Props to them for their excellent showing by the way (regardless of the Barro's incident) and congratulations to Envy for winning the tournament.

Personally, I didn't enjoy myself as much as I expected to and putting some thinking into it, this had nothing to do with the quality of the hosting (which was pretty much in line with most of the EGS tournaments I have attended in the past) or the performance of my team, which although disappointing, was still as intense as it gets. I was genuinely really looking forward to playing in the EGS again, spent some time getting back in form on MM or playing practices with my team the week prior but eventually, I didn't find the same fun I previously had once on the server.

It is very likely that it is I who has lost the spark and I certainly do not wish to apply my personal case to the remainder of the scene but as I see the fact that more and more people are 'leaving' the game to be made more evident (some bound, just like to me, to come back eventually) I wondered if it's not also the right timing to re-consider the tournament environment we live in. The EGS was initially thought of as a tool to encourage the highest and most 'professional' level of competitive groupfighting but for a community that was also equally highly competitive. If the latter changes, maybe it is worth to atleast reconsider how we approach the whole thing.

Again, it's probably just myself not finding the same enjoyement and it should not mean others cannot enjoy the system as it currently is offered to the community. But I am curious to hear other opinions about it.

Its been 3 EGS seasons in a row. The community is gagging for something different like NWWC or a proper fantasy league (Not some shitty draft league @EDL)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2022, 01:26:30 pm »
Thanks to everyone involved in the making of this edition of the EGS. Our group was closer than I would have expected it to be but that made for a better show in the end and although we (EyeFuckers) can share some regrets about the CCCP & Invictus matches, Animals was just one or two level(s) above us last night. Props to them for their excellent showing by the way (regardless of the Barro's incident) and congratulations to Envy for winning the tournament.

Personally, I didn't enjoy myself as much as I expected to and putting some thinking into it, this had nothing to do with the quality of the hosting (which was pretty much in line with most of the EGS tournaments I have attended in the past) or the performance of my team, which although disappointing, was still as intense as it gets. I was genuinely really looking forward to playing in the EGS again, spent some time getting back in form on MM or playing practices with my team the week prior but eventually, I didn't find the same fun I previously had once on the server.

It is very likely that it is I who has lost the spark and I certainly do not wish to apply my personal case to the remainder of the scene but as I see the fact that more and more people are 'leaving' the game to be made more evident (some bound, just like to me, to come back eventually) I wondered if it's not also the right timing to re-consider the tournament environment we live in. The EGS was initially thought of as a tool to encourage the highest and most 'professional' level of competitive groupfighting but for a community that was also equally highly competitive. If the latter changes, maybe it is worth to atleast reconsider how we approach the whole thing.

Again, it's probably just myself not finding the same enjoyement and it should not mean others cannot enjoy the system as it currently is offered to the community. But I am curious to hear other opinions about it.

Its been 3 EGS seasons in a row. The community is gagging for something different like NWWC or a proper fantasy league (Not some shitty draft league @EDL)
I would be inclined to agree and I did say quite some months back that EGS would cause issues with this, it's one of the problems I predicted from its start. But NWWC is coming now anyway and EGS will be on a break after the playoffs so there will be space for others to host anything else that they see fit. Melee Depletion Tournament, Hunger Games, Protect the King or whatever else people can think of or want to host. We've had quite a lot of randomised things recently so I'd probably avoid that for a bit. Even a sword and bayonet tournament is something we've not seen in quite some time.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2022, 01:32:28 pm »
dw lads, partizani 6v6 tournament incoming
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.