Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #4 | 5v5 | 09.01  (Read 4407 times)

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
  • European Groupfighting Series
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #4 | 5v5 | 09.01
« on: October 08, 2021, 05:33:06 pm »

Welcome to the fourth tournament of EGS Season 3 hosted by Voluble & DarkTemplar. . This season we had doubled our admin team and capacity to incorporate two leagues to create a pyramid system in the competitive community, we hope you enjoy this pyramid and format and we hope you continue to back us to look after the state of the community!
The tournament will be hosted on Sunday the 9th January at 20:00GMT. There will be a transfer ban for this tournament. The tournament will be played in the standard 5v5 format. Teams will have to fight their way through a groupstage in order to claim victory.

Brackets HERE

Referees

Shadey
Louis
Gibby
Coco_Ayala
Dren
Nock
Elsse
Melyso
Mauri
camm15elbe
Galava
Monmon
Desant
KOBZIK
Twister
Fralla8
Janne
Zenon

[close]

Every team must read the following rules as they are very important and EGS rules are different compared to normal tournaments.
We were kind of disappointed by seeing that even some captains didn't even read the rules. Please, read it all.

Roster Rules
- Rosters are capped at 9 people as you are aware.
- Players MUST sign up with their community names ONLY. No roleplay names allowed.
- Must also use community faces rather than randomized ones OR you face punishment (refer to EGS Rules)
- Transfer deadline is set at 5pm (17:00 GMT) the day before every tournament . After that, not a SINGLE change will be allowed.
[close]
General Rules
- Melee speed will be set on medium.
- The only class allowed is the line infantry.
- You aren't allowed to spawn if you are not playing.
- All matches will be ft7, apart from the Final (ft10).
- A good behaviour is expected. Insulting/toxicity will lead to 1 warning then a suspension from matches.
- Cheating once will result in a permanent ban of any future EGS tournaments.
- ID MUST be provided, if not, players with ID's missing won't be allowed to play. It can result in a temporary ban or even more.
[close]

Match Rules
- Once a match has been called, each team has ~5 minutes to get ready.
- If the first round is not started within ~5 minutes, the responsible team will be punished, as 1 round will be awarded to their opponents.

- After each round, each team has ~1 minutes before they must have typed 'r' again.
- If the next round is not started within ~1 minutes, the responsible team will be punished, as 1 round will be awarded to their opponents.

-The rules above are controlled by the referee - if the referee says ~5 or ~1 minutes is up, then the time is up.

-If there is clear delaying in a duel at the end of a round after 2 minutes then a warning to the fight will be given. If the player continues to delay or run from the duel then the admin can slay the player.

-In any case of a server crash/map change if it is to happen, then all current rounds WILL be VOIDED.

-tiebreaks will be; 1- wins vs tied opponents ; 2 - points
[close]

« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 08:59:56 pm by EGS Official »

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #4 | 5v5 | 09.01
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 05:03:23 pm »
First
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 11:46:40 am »

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
  • European Groupfighting Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2022, 03:54:49 pm »
Introduction

Spoiler
Welcome back to EGS League 1. After a month break due to Christmas we see teams returning to the competitive scene once again. The format for this Sunday will be a 5v5, However with Hydra and 10c not attending, only 10 teams will be playing. The lack of 10c give envy a very high chance of winning today but with the loss of their captain zenon, will they be able to bring home gold?

[close]
Prediction

Spoiler
Without 10c we can easily say Envy are the team to beat, with excellent team work, High level of individual skill and superb dedication we can see that  players like Achilles and Chuckster who combined make one of the most aggressive flanks we have seen in this season of EGS will stop at nothing to bring gold home for their team today. This along with other strong players such as Extazz and Jakob will make this team the one to beat this Sunday.

ast 7v7 we saw 10c and Envy face off in the finals and Invictus and DAB face of in the bronze match with 10c coming first, Envy coming second and Invictus coming third. Today with 10c gone we can see that the teams to watch as they make their way up to the finals will be Invictus, DAB, Enigma and Snappers. Invictus with players such as Clash, Hertz, Hypno, Zeronight and Herishey are sure to cause an upset as many of these players being old vets showing why they should still be feared while the newer players, Narrow and Blitzkrieg, look to support the team. Next we see Enigma. Enigma has all you could want from a German team, Aggressive range, Excellent teamwork and patience which could spell disaster for any team which underestimate them. With players such as Wolpi, Bunter_Igel, Wursti and Gerher you can be sure this team in a 5v5 is incredibly strong. Next we have Dab with a mix of new and older gen players with the likes of Janne, Lonedoge, Ryan and Shype who all showed us in the last 5v5 that they have what it takes to beat the stronger teams. Snappers comes in next with strong leadership and excellent teamwork. Many of these players have been together for years in the 15thYR and so can adapt to any obstacle thrown in their way with players such as Mike, Anubis, GI and Irish who all posses the skill and determination to perform this Sunday.

Teams such as Animals can easily cause upsets with new and old players of the likes of Red, Alatriste, Lebrave and Slavic who all have the potential to cause massive problems if underestimated, Eye fuckers will look also to cause an upset with players such as Dren, Nock, Blackbeard and Kennedy while NPP brings dedication and good teamwork with players such as Kore, Mauri, Eddard Stark and Lama. CCCP with a relative normal performance so far brings experienced players such as Marxiel, Ironreign, Mandarin and Kobzik and we cant forget about Fluss, who brings the likes of Cammelbe, Darki, Destiny and Iglo.

[close]
Players to watch out for

Spoiler
The top players to watch out for this Sunday are: Extazz, Chuckster, Achillies, Gerher, Bunter, Hertz and Herishey all these players have the experience needed to cause issues for the enemy.
Other players to watch out for include: Clash, Hypno, Janne, Lonedoge, Lebrave, Mike and Red who can cause upsets if left underestimated.
Among the weaker teams we see: Marxeil, Mauri, Dren, Kore and Cammelbe all look to make plays.
[close]

WRITTEN BY Blitzkrieg

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 04:51:25 pm »
Good luck to my 3 favourite teams Envy, Snappers and DAB, may your HP mods be accurate and your muskets glow bright x
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 08:26:34 pm by FENTON »

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2022, 08:53:36 pm »
Good luck to my 3 favourite teams Envy, Snappers and DAB, may your HP mods be accurate and your muskets glow bright x
dont think thats allowed anymore smh (shake my head)
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2022, 11:30:08 pm »
ggs to everyone, good tournament

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2022, 11:32:47 pm »
Just a head's up. The stats haven't updated properly as there was a problem with the host.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2022, 11:34:30 pm »
Gg to everyone and especially Eye-Fuckers for doing a lot better than expected, sad we choked vs you but gg anyway.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2022, 11:37:10 pm »
Gg to everyone and especially Eye-Fuckers for doing a lot better than expected, sad we choked vs you but gg anyway.

We just played better !!!!!!!!!!

Jokes aside, nice tourney, gg to everyone :) hopefully we can see teams getting their whole roster for the next one

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2022, 11:38:16 pm »
GG wp everyone. Nice to see eyefuckers in the finals  8)

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2022, 11:38:41 pm »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2022, 11:44:18 pm »
Eye fuckers will look also to cause an upset with players such as Dren, Nock, Blackbeard and Kennedy

thx for tournament, gg all :)
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2022, 11:54:24 pm »

Can you spot the impostor ?!

GG it was a fun tourny