Author Topic: Victoria 3  (Read 1908 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RussianFury

  • Lieutenant General
  • ***
  • Posts: 4378
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Victoria 3
« on: May 21, 2021, 09:03:58 pm »
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Too bad it will release 20% done with the other 80% being DLCs.

Offline Yoshiee

  • Major
  • *
  • Posts: 1453
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 09:37:37 pm »
hopefully it will be good

Offline Janne

  • Lieutenant General
  • ***
  • Posts: 3567
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 10:49:29 pm »
ck3 was dog shit compared to 2 so i'm not getting my hopes up too much

Offline BabyJesus

  • General
  • ****
  • Posts: 12200
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 12:33:20 am »
ck3 was dog shit compared to 2 so i'm not getting my hopes up too much
i woulndt say it was dog shit but it felt like a demo version
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Yoshiee

  • Major
  • *
  • Posts: 1453
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 01:58:33 am »
ck3 is not dogshit but barebone it just lacks the dlcs ck2 had over the years

Offline No0B

  • First Lieutenant
  • *
  • Posts: 1037
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 06:39:51 am »
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Too bad it will release 20% done with the other 80% being DLCs.
this is the way

Offline Windflower

  • General
  • ****
  • Posts: 15021
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 04:51:02 pm »
paradox gotta be the greediest company when it comes to DLCs for their games

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Yoshiee

  • Major
  • *
  • Posts: 1453
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2021, 06:21:42 am »
paradox gotta be the greediest company when it comes to DLCs for their games

Offline Piktonss

  • Colonel
  • *
  • Posts: 959
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2021, 06:46:11 am »
ck3 was dog shit compared to 2 so i'm not getting my hopes up too much
truu

Offline Theodin

  • Colonel
  • *
  • Posts: 10858
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2021, 06:56:38 am »
paradox gotta be the greediest company when it comes to DLCs for their games
They do be makin good games tho

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Flexi.

  • Captain
  • *
  • Posts: 438
  • ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndKGL
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2022, 08:45:15 am »
So. What does everyone think?
GuMo

Offline Arch4ngel

  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • *
  • Posts: 1774
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2022, 12:07:11 pm »
So. What does everyone think?
worst war mechanics ive ever seen

Dolcebowler

  • Guest
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2022, 12:38:13 pm »
Guys drake posted hentai on his instagram story

Offline RussianFury

  • Lieutenant General
  • ***
  • Posts: 4378
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2022, 08:43:02 pm »
damn I was right

Offline Eamon

  • Major
  • *
  • Posts: 2908
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Victoria 3
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2022, 10:53:46 pm »
war mechanics? what war mechanics