Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20730 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #330 on: January 29, 2021, 02:16:40 pm »
All these snakes getting called out on both sides. *hiss hiss*

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #331 on: January 29, 2021, 02:17:26 pm »
Valley is unfortunately not a CO in the 45thN anymore
As I said in my original post it had been going on for months. He retired last week. There's no excuse

Weren't you banned from PK servers for spreading peoples personal information? if you're okay with doing that why are you so offended when it happens to you?
How is anything you are saying relevant.

Im not running for CR you absolute dribble, Maskman is. If he cant even be a responsible regimental leader then why does he deserve CR?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #332 on: January 29, 2021, 02:17:29 pm »
Shit someone start a controversy about me quick! I feel left out :(

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 29, 2021, 02:18:04 pm »

Blitz pretends he is straight!

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 29, 2021, 02:20:52 pm »

RUMOUR: Blitz has hidden a japanese schoolgirl in his house!
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #335 on: January 29, 2021, 02:21:18 pm »
you know what you are all kids, let me be CR of this community. I will bring peace and prosperity, and good relations between the regiments!

VOTE ME FOR CR

Offline MechIsGod

• Sergeant
  • Nr6 Über Alles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [FP] Mech
« Reply #336 on: January 29, 2021, 02:46:04 pm »
you know what you are all kids, let me be CR of this community. I will bring peace and prosperity, and good relations between the regiments!

VOTE ME FOR CR

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #337 on: January 29, 2021, 02:58:05 pm »
As I said in my original post it had been going on for months. He retired last week. There's no excuse

Weren't you banned from PK servers for spreading peoples personal information? if you're okay with doing that why are you so offended when it happens to you?

Im not running for CR you absolute dribble, Maskman is. If he cant even be a responsible regimental leader then why does he deserve CR?
Are you an actual idiot? That would be like Rikkert setting obelix's picture as his TS avatar and obelix complaining hahahaha. Just because the 45thN allowed the use of a doxer's face as a TS avatar does not mean they applaud/encourage doxing lol. Regimental leaders do not have to "protect" doxers, ddosers etc. , and, naturally, the majority of regular rules do not apply when dealing with them.  Of all the good arguments to not support maskman as CR, you, unsurprisingly, go down the braindead path.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #338 on: January 29, 2021, 03:07:40 pm »
we need an electoral college system based on what regiment you are in

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #339 on: January 29, 2021, 03:08:23 pm »
Spoiler

Are you an actual idiot? That would be like Rikkert setting obelix's picture as his TS avatar and obelix complaining hahahaha. Just because the 45thN allowed the use of a doxer's face as a TS avatar does not mean they applaud/encourage doxing lol. Regimental leaders do not have to "protect" doxers, ddosers etc. , and, naturally, the majority of regular rules do not apply when dealing with them.  Of all the good arguments to not support maskman as CR, you, unsurprisingly, go down the braindead path.
[close]
Give us some juicy arguments Mels!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 29, 2021, 03:09:18 pm »
Mels is actually so cute, I just wanna kiss his head

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #341 on: January 29, 2021, 03:09:56 pm »

VOTE ME FOR CR

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #342 on: January 29, 2021, 03:15:54 pm »

I mean I know youre low IQ so I couldnt expect anything other than a dribbled response. If Gi was running for CR and Rikkert was allowed to have that, then its not right, it just further encourages the toxicity. Do I need to spell out to you why someone running for CR shouldnt allow stuff like that or does your squirrel brain comprehend yet?

also comparing me to obelix already invalidates any point youve tried to make lmao
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 03:23:49 pm by ONeil_ »

Offline EastWind

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 29, 2021, 03:19:18 pm »

VOTE ME FOR CR

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 29, 2021, 03:23:03 pm »
Don't drag me into this RETARDS, I don't want to have to hear Bidbig's judgmental little posh middle class voice again.