Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20954 times)

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #315 on: January 29, 2021, 01:49:52 pm »
I bet you're cute.
i was 15, see you in court

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #316 on: January 29, 2021, 01:56:28 pm »
Maskman has allowed one of his commanding officers (VALLEY) to have a picture of 15 year old me (from my facebook) to be his 45thN teamspeak avatar for months without my consent- he also still has it on right now :D.

Not really the example of a regimental leader who wants to reduce toxicity is it?

is that the photo of you getting egged outside asda

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #317 on: January 29, 2021, 01:57:08 pm »
the only good thing to come out of all of this is SMOrc

Spoiler
[close]

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #319 on: January 29, 2021, 01:59:54 pm »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 29, 2021, 01:59:57 pm »
I bet you're cute.
that's the least of his worries rn, he already showed his cock to me and ricky and were both twelve.

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
  • Side: Union
« Reply #321 on: January 29, 2021, 02:00:04 pm »
Maskman has allowed one of his commanding officers (VALLEY) to have a picture of 15 year old me (from my facebook) to be his 45thN teamspeak avatar for months without my consent- he also still has it on right now :D.

Still a hot dickpic

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 29, 2021, 02:03:26 pm »
I bet you're cute.
that's the least of his worries rn, he already showed his cock to me and ricky and were both twelve.
8)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #323 on: January 29, 2021, 02:05:15 pm »
Fotin mocks my accent and says I can't speak English  :'(

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 29, 2021, 02:05:22 pm »

Not really the example of a regimental leader who wants to reduce toxicity is it?

yes

Jokes aside tho, everyones crying about 92nd members being toxic yet one of the COs of the 45thN had this for months without my knowledge. Bit pathetic for someone who preaches all this clap trap about reducing toxicity yet because hes a fellow 45thN member the rules dont apply.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #325 on: January 29, 2021, 02:06:23 pm »
Valley is unfortunately not a CO in the 45thN anymore

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 29, 2021, 02:07:17 pm »

yes

Jokes aside tho, everyones crying about 92nd members being toxic yet one of the COs of the 45thN had this for months without my knowledge. Bit pathetic for someone who preaches all this clap trap about reducing toxicity yet because hes a fellow 45thN member the rules dont apply.

Firstly Valley is retired, second you're munted
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 29, 2021, 02:10:30 pm »
As I said in my original post it had been going on for months. He retired last week. There's no excuse

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 29, 2021, 02:13:10 pm »
As I said in my original post it had been going on for months. He retired last week. There's no excuse

Weren't you banned from PK servers for spreading peoples personal information? if you're okay with doing that why are you so offended when it happens to you?
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 29, 2021, 02:14:36 pm »
All these snakes getting called out on both sides. *hiss hiss*