Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 48253 times)

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #555 on: September 03, 2022, 05:32:58 pm »
Spoiler
Your nickname: Stex
Server & Time (if possible): idk
A short description of the situation: I don't know how to describe the situation, because I didn't understand at what point I did something wrong. Very often I see inadequate play from some players. They toxic, tk, insulting and trolling, but for some reason never get a ban, because they are in an intimate relationship with the admins, who are watching this and do nothing. Double spawn I can explain killing me on the spawn, and I never do timkill on purpose because I understand that I had many infractions before the first perm ban (not a single infraction since april)
The timkill I did is nothing more than a fluke. I had up to 10 games where I was killed in a spawn, no one was banned, maximum was given a warn

- I can show you a common example of bullshit players do and get away with it

darki do it again xd

https://ru.files.fm/f/28x956bw6

I have nothing more to say, I just need to record every game on video so there are no such situations

For how long were you banned?: perma
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: tk and dblspwn
Why should we unban you?: Sorry for playing on the server and it didn't please someone. Find unbiased admins

Stay banned kid. I'd rather play 5v6 then playing than playing with you on MM!
Shut up inadequate stuffed animal xd i don't care about unban, it's just that toxic and assholes like u are never banned at all ;)
You "don't care about unban"? Sure rejected. I guess I don't even have to mention the toxic behaviour here or the shitty appeal.
Ofc, ahaha, instead of figuring out the problem, u stuck to my words, jerk. I never insulted or killed anyone on purpose, did ur dogs tell u that? show me videos or screenshots, of course there won't be any
"u stuck to my words, jerk. I never insulted or killed anyone". Love the hypocrisy.
But u didn't show me any screenshots, u only rely on the words of ur dogs  :(

Just don't break the rules, then there won't be any evidence in the logs, then you won't get banned! But you've just shown us exactly why we shouldn't unban you.
[close]
сan I show you my dick so you can unban me?  :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 06:12:20 pm by Scottish Unicorn »
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #556 on: September 03, 2022, 05:36:35 pm »
You gotta lift up your belly fat so you can show it
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #557 on: September 04, 2022, 12:26:08 am »
if we're finally banning all the shit players can we start with torben ?

cant wait t come back home to troll your mm games xx
jk lets play some league king

Fluxyy

« Reply #558 on: September 05, 2022, 09:52:50 am »
if we're finally banning all the shit players can we start with torben ?

cant wait t come back home to troll your mm games xx
jk lets play some league king
LeKong top spain O_O

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #559 on: September 18, 2022, 04:55:29 pm »
Your nickname: Fabrizio_Romano
A short description of the situation: i tkd once because guy did run away and troll every round, was vigilantism. had zero impact on match result. (actually were 2 tks in that round but only one was intentional, the other one he ran into my stab)
For how long were you banned?: >62h
What rules did you break?: tkd once on purpose
Why should we unban you?: it was 1 tk in many many matches i think its to harsh, i wasnt even warned
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 04:57:22 pm by Mauri »

Giorno

« Reply #560 on: September 18, 2022, 07:00:42 pm »
A short description of the situation: i tkd once because guy did run away and troll every round, was vigilantism. had zero impact on match result. (actually were 2 tks in that round but only one was intentional, the other one he ran into my stab)
Why should we unban you?: it was 1 tk in many many matches i think its to harsh, i wasnt even warned

Unban, here... we... go

Offline cookie123

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 19, 2022, 02:45:48 pm »

You have been warned several times in the past about intentional team killing

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 19, 2022, 02:55:31 pm »
Your nickname: Willow_Hand
A short description of the situation: i tkd because guy did run away and trolled every round leaving his flank so I was gonna get 2v1 since I was midd
For how long were you banned?: >290+
What rules did you break?: tkd once on purpose and trolling at spawn
Why should we unban you?: I got the same ban duration of the guy who trolled for many matches in the row just because of that and after a long time without having any issues so I don't get why I should have a ban for that guy who is ruining people games.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 05:18:35 pm by Coco. »
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline cookie123

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 19, 2022, 05:33:16 pm »
A short description of the situation: i tkd because guy did run away and trolled every round leaving his flank so I was gonna get 2v1 since I was midd
Why should we unban you?: I got the same ban duration of the guy who trolled for many matches in the row just because of that and after a long time without having any issues so I don't get why I should have a ban for that guy who is ruining people games.

You have had alot of previous warnings/bans/mutes which is why your ban is longer, in future if there are issues just record it or take screenshots instead of reacting and intentionally team killing people

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 21, 2022, 09:46:36 am »

You have had alot of previous warnings/bans/mutes which is why your ban is longer, in future if there are issues just record it or take screenshots instead of reacting and intentionally team killing people
so any time I will break the rules indeed if I'm not doing shit for months and so having a better behavior I will get longer ban, that's to encourage people to change I guess interesting
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #565 on: September 21, 2022, 12:18:52 pm »

so any time I will break the rules indeed if I'm not doing shit for months and so having a better behavior I will get longer ban, that's to encourage people to change I guess interesting
Just don't break the rules?

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #566 on: September 21, 2022, 12:55:23 pm »

Just don't break the rules?

Phailur

« Reply #567 on: September 21, 2022, 03:36:39 pm »
Im willing to trade my key for you paying for my heating this winter

hmu

Fluxyy

« Reply #568 on: October 02, 2022, 02:41:39 am »

His true nature finally shows himself to this guy who passes for a saint to see Jesus and who licks the balls of the top player

Offline CatAstrophe

• Private
  • ok
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Name
« Reply #569 on: October 02, 2022, 02:25:56 pm »
The more I see the Vexis posts the more I think he is permanently under illegal substances
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 06:47:46 pm by CatAstrophe »
No