Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 133645 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #1050 on: September 24, 2020, 09:01:07 pm »
Chriseh out here praising the 75e, just so he could go YOU GOT 8-2D BRO 8) 8) 8)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1051 on: September 24, 2020, 09:05:20 pm »
Despite the fact that the 22nd was unconditionally better than half of those top 20 regiments, the list is fair if it’s based off tournaments. The 22nd did undeniably donkey bollocks in them due to the style and nature of the regiment. We could’ve performed a lot better - and the fact that it was an upcoming regiment during the “old generation”. Whilst the likes of Nr24, 17e and 92nd etc... were already established. I kinda had to keep training my own lads as the veterans would join them over mine. But I’m satisfied with my regiments accomplishments and anybody with any clue will give it good recognition. A list doesn’t have to prove that.

I think you’re a big meanie putting me as a tier 5 melee player tho, herishey.

Stark sent me here just to grass him in.
Hey at least you're on it!

As Tardet said the 22nd I would say had its ups and downs but at times could of course compete with the top regiments, it simply didn't fit the criteria. I also think peak 77y with Axiom, me, SpaceKiller, etc would have clapped 22nd ya'know. Also prime 84e no way were you taking Eddie, Axiom, Mopin, Winchansa, Robbie, etc.
We faced prime 77y, there's recording of it, we were on our last legs and didn't have the best of players during that time, and yet you couldn't beat us, you had JHS, Eddie, Herishey, Axiom, Rikimaru, all in their prime, and we did beat 77y quite comfortably even before you guys joined.

And it was always tough to win regimental things in that era, 22nd was always competing with 91st, 92nd, 14e, Nr24, 84e, 17e, we put up a good fight, but obviously wasn't enough.

Atleast we made 17e camp in that linebattle cup after destroying them in melee.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 09:08:25 pm by Keita »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1052 on: September 24, 2020, 09:05:52 pm »
Chriseh out here praising the 75e, just so he could go YOU GOT 8-2D BRO 8) 8) 8)
Julius Chrisherus Cesarus, with his new book 'The French War', an UNBIASED commentary on his HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL NW campaign from a TRUSTWORTHY FIRST-HAND SOURCE

soon in your libraries
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: September 24, 2020, 10:13:21 pm »
And it was always tough to win regimental things in that era, 22nd was always competing with 91st, 92nd, 14e, Nr24, 84e, 17e, we put up a good fight, but obviously wasn't enough.
Were you though?

In terms of tournaments at that time where regiments fielded their full numbers, there weren't that many and 22nd started in NWL league 3 and never made it to League 1? The cup came in towards the end of the 22nd's life span I thought, or am I remembering wrong?

My point is for actual official tournament matches, you guys weren't playing vs them that often. So as much as I respected the 22nd I still think you were overated.

Spoiler
[close]
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1054 on: September 24, 2020, 10:23:37 pm »
Sad to see that there was so much competition in that era than today where there is only 2/3 regiments who are favorites...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: September 24, 2020, 10:54:27 pm »
Were you though?

In terms of tournaments at that time where regiments fielded their full numbers, there weren't that many and 22nd started in NWL league 3 and never made it to League 1? The cup came in towards the end of the 22nd's life span I thought, or am I remembering wrong?

My point is for actual official tournament matches, you guys weren't playing vs them that often. So as much as I respected the 22nd I still think you were overated.

Spoiler
[close]
NWL ain't the only comp that exists, there's RGT aswell, and you are wrong, the infantry cup took place during the 3rdFG time, early 2014 im pretty sure?

We made it to league 1, and we did face all those regiments in NWL besides 91st and & Nr24 i think?, beating both 77y and 84e 10-0 at one point, winning against 14e in melee but they had to camp, they won like 7-3, not too bad of a result vs them, alot of regiments camped vs us, and us being a bunch of degenerates in 22nd, we had no patience.

Not everyone starts in league 1, 92nd started in league 3, correct me if im wrong.

And i get the fact that you have an agenda against 22nd, i would too, Murphy did turn your regiment in to a meme after all.

EDIT: Also we did give 92nd one of the toughest 1v1's they've ever had, i remember us winning 2 or 3-0 at one point in NWL, but ended up losing 7-3, good times.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 10:57:08 pm by Keita »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1056 on: September 24, 2020, 11:22:13 pm »
You remember when that 1v1 vs the 92nd was Stark? I remember them spanking you once in the NWL (I wasn't with them at that time) but that much closer match you talk about seems oddly familiar. I'm sure it was on a desert map at least?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: September 24, 2020, 11:28:01 pm »
You remember when that 1v1 vs the 92nd was Stark? I remember them spanking you once in the NWL (I wasn't with them at that time) but that much closer match you talk about seems oddly familiar. I'm sure it was on a desert map at least?
Yeah it was the desert map, late 2014 i believe. I heard Donald told whoever recorded that match not to upload it, because he on the verge of tears when he was losing, is that true? (serious btw).

Online John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: September 25, 2020, 12:02:55 am »
Were you though?

Spoiler
[close]
NWL ain't the only comp that exists, there's RGT aswell, and you are wrong, the infantry cup took place during the 3rdFG time, early 2014 im pretty sure?

We made it to league 1, and we did face all those regiments in NWL besides 91st and & Nr24 i think?, beating both 77y and 84e 10-0 at one point, winning against 14e in melee but they had to camp, they won like 7-3, not too bad of a result vs them, alot of regiments camped vs us, and us being a bunch of degenerates in 22nd, we had no patience.

Not everyone starts in league 1, 92nd started in league 3, correct me if im wrong.

And i get the fact that you have an agenda against 22nd, i would too, Murphy did turn your regiment in to a meme after all.

EDIT: Also we did give 92nd one of the toughest 1v1's they've ever had, i remember us winning 2 or 3-0 at one point in NWL, but ended up losing 7-3, good times.
Sorry if it wasn't that obvious that I was stretching a bit for a bait there ::)

But actually I forgot all about the 3rdFG cup so fair enough on that. Would have indeed been early 2014. My mind went to the one hosted by Tyrion afterwards and yeah, we were in League 3 together with 92nd :D The loss vs them is the only reason we came 2nd that season but ended up moving up anyway.

When it comes to RGT I didn't really include it as it wasn't as regular.

When it comes to 22nd honestly I don't really care, its more our fault than Murphs for being shit than anything. Although I do remember we had a rematch with you for S3 NWL in 2014 and I did have a borderline mental breakdown halfway through the match and went off on a rant...not one of my finest moments.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:04:48 am by John Price »

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #1059 on: September 25, 2020, 12:58:04 am »
is it the reason the regiment have been rename?

Online John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: September 25, 2020, 01:03:16 am »
Both yes and no, we were abit of a laughing stock so we reformed the reg into the 18e and focused only on competitive stuff.

But, it was already being planned before that anyway :D

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #1061 on: September 25, 2020, 01:16:49 am »
Both yes and no, we were abit of a laughing stock so we reformed the reg into the 18e and focused only on competitive stuff.

But, it was already being planned before that anyway :D
the move worked quite well, 18e made a good run

Online John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: September 25, 2020, 01:59:46 am »
Debatable ::)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: September 25, 2020, 08:09:50 am »
1er was better

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.