Author Topic: 92nd "Gordon Highlanders" Regiment of Foot [EU/NA] (Est. 18-6-2017)  (Read 570886 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 92nd "Gordon Highlanders" Regiment of Foot [EU/NA] (Est. 18-6-2017)
« Reply #9885 on: October 25, 2022, 12:29:08 am »
Sad to see the 92nd depart from the top of the game. We had a lot of ups and downs but overall an incredibly successful and fun time.

RIP to Dan, and good luck to Wolffe and Gabon with the arty and other projects I am sure will happen. Maybe in another universe, things will unite again!
RIP. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT DEMOTEING THE LEADERS OF THE GREN COMAPNY WAS A GREAT IDEA. RIP GOOD 4 YEARS WASTED.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9886 on: October 25, 2022, 12:33:22 am »
Steinmann out for blood

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9887 on: October 25, 2022, 12:34:15 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9888 on: October 25, 2022, 12:34:37 am »
🙈

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #9890 on: October 25, 2022, 03:32:55 pm »
Sad to see the bulk of the regiment go, but glad to see that the arty is still continuing on!

Online 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #9891 on: October 25, 2022, 05:36:18 pm »
My love for Wolffe will go on no matter what ;D ;D

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #9892 on: October 26, 2022, 10:50:31 pm »
It's been a good year and a bit in the 92nd, but I feel like my time in this game has run it's course, some already know this but today will be the last event for me in NW. I will be handing over my steam account to my brother and putting my times in NW behind me. Thank you to all who have made my experience in NW a pleasant one, and I wish everyone the best in their future endeavors. This will be my last shitpost on FSE.

I know I am a bit late to this one, I blame my work personally.
the UK and Ireland have pretty shit internet when at sea, but Dan honestly thanks for everything, I could not have wished for a better CO in my company after my departing.
I had high hopes to return to the game after I was done sailing for my last time as a cadet but got offered an amazing job, one that I could not pass out on.
Cheers for everything Dan and all the best for your future plans, you are a smart, dedicated, hard working man and I have no doubt that you will reach your goals in life.

And obviously we stay in touch  8)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #9893 on: October 26, 2022, 10:59:04 pm »
Pieter didn't write a cute paragraph when I left :'(

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #9894 on: October 26, 2022, 11:01:06 pm »
Sick cunts

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #9895 on: October 27, 2022, 08:07:52 pm »
It's been a good year and a bit in the 92nd, but I feel like my time in this game has run it's course, some already know this but today will be the last event for me in NW. I will be handing over my steam account to my brother and putting my times in NW behind me. Thank you to all who have made my experience in NW a pleasant one, and I wish everyone the best in their future endeavors. This will be my last shitpost on FSE.
Does your brother play Mount and Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars DLC? If so is he interested in joining a fun and friendly regiment with daily events both casual and competitive? Please add MaskmanMarks on steams and use code Achillesmeleeacademy for a free rank up when you sign up for 45thNregiment of fot

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9896 on: October 28, 2022, 07:43:23 am »
Does your brother play Mount and Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars DLC? If so is he interested in joining a fun and friendly regiment with daily events both casual and competitive? Please add MaskmanMarks on steams and use code Achillesmeleeacademy for a free rank up when you sign up for 45thNregiment of fot
You did what to a girl called Sammy?
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Phailur

« Reply #9897 on: October 29, 2022, 11:05:34 pm »
You did what to a girl called Sammy?
A rat called Sammy

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9898 on: October 30, 2022, 12:06:24 am »
Finally please don't come back

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9899 on: October 30, 2022, 12:11:42 am »
Finally please don't come back