Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 542955 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].
« Reply #7516 on: January 28, 2022, 11:57:29 am »
😎🤙

Spoiler
🤫
[close]

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7517 on: January 28, 2022, 11:58:57 am »

The 45thN center tears the 92nd center a new one
Flexing with meaningless casuals but when it comes to tournaments it's just embarrassing.
Better be nice to your opponents because regiments that bring 30 to a GF don't grow from trees.
upset ?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #7518 on: January 28, 2022, 11:59:01 am »
Gwałicor 😎🤙

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #7519 on: January 28, 2022, 12:03:14 pm »
GG 92nd, never seen a 30v30 gf before
The RGL map is actually not even fitting for such a large scale gf but who gives a fuck, it's chaos and you just have to love it

I see all the center boys flexing so gotta thanks the grenadier company for the really enjoyable gf they gave us last night. Despite the huge skill gap, that's always good training to take and it was nice to see some names I am not familiar with playing alongside the big lads of the 45thN.

Was fun, thanks for the gf

To everyone who's flaming the centre for one comment and a video,

don't post on the thread if you're going to continue slamming our centre company; yes it's absolutely cringe, but it's not like centre can actually get into tournaments because all tournaments decline multiple companies from singular regiments, so winning a casual means a lot more for a developing company than you think. Obviously their winning mentality comes from higher up, but needless to say, don't be eggs.

Thanks for the 92nd for the GF, was incredible numbers, aside from the cringe from our side, I hope we can do it again.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 12:14:55 pm by Fietta »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #7520 on: January 28, 2022, 12:14:27 pm »
The RGL map is actually not even fitting for such a large scale gf but who gives a fuck, it's chaos and you just have to love it

I see all the center boys flexing so gotta thanks the grenadier company for the really enjoyable gf they gave us last night. Despite the huge skill gap, that's always good training to take and it was nice to see some names I am not familiar with playing alongside the big lads of the 45thN.

Next generation shit

They don’t call us the saviours of NW for nothing  8)

Spoiler
Nice to see the 45e getting semi stacked again too
[close]
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #7521 on: January 28, 2022, 01:29:41 pm »
How come people are unironically upset about random centre company people? Everyone who bases their entire self-esteem on a decade old game with like 10 active people and gets mad over that kind of shit should really re-evaluate their life decisions

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7522 on: January 28, 2022, 01:30:34 pm »
Fiett, you're a gay
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7523 on: January 28, 2022, 01:40:35 pm »
How come people are unironically upset about random centre company people? Everyone who bases their entire self-esteem on a decade old game with like 10 active people and gets mad over that kind of shit should really re-evaluate their life decisions

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Nock

« Reply #7524 on: January 28, 2022, 01:53:38 pm »
Spoiler

don't post on the thread if you're going to continue slamming our centre company; yes it's absolutely cringe, but it's not like centre can actually get into tournaments because all tournaments decline multiple companies from singular regiments, so winning a casual means a lot more for a developing company than you think. Obviously their winning mentality comes from higher up, but needless to say, don't be eggs.

Thanks for the 92nd for the GF, was incredible numbers, aside from the cringe from our side, I hope we can do it again.
[close]

Tbf it's not even cringe, good for the Centre lads if they liked it so much honestly
What's cringe is the people complaining about that and those that take it personally!   :-[ 

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #7525 on: January 28, 2022, 01:54:58 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Tbf it's not even cringe, good for the Centre lads if they liked it so much honestly
What's cringe is the people complaining about that and those that take it personally!   :-[
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7526 on: January 28, 2022, 01:57:44 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Please come back to our centre company  :'(

Nock

« Reply #7527 on: January 28, 2022, 01:58:55 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Sorry but I was supposedly banned from joining back ! You may have forgotten, and claim that only applies to Clash and Troister, but it didn't go down like this  ;D

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #7528 on: January 28, 2022, 02:05:38 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Sorry but I was supposedly banned from joining back ! You may have forgotten, and claim that only applies to Clash and Troister, but it didn't go down like this  ;D

Spoiler
[close]

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #7529 on: January 28, 2022, 02:07:19 pm »