Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 543693 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].
« Reply #9165 on: February 20, 2023, 03:34:19 pm »
whoosh Radulf
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #9166 on: February 20, 2023, 03:40:11 pm »
funny how you pick the easiest target to randomly character assassinate. everybody knows about maskman, but most people don't know anything about you besides you play valorant 100 hours a week and sound like 40 year old convicted child rapist.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #9167 on: February 20, 2023, 03:41:47 pm »
funny how you pick the easiest target to randomly character assassinate. everybody knows about maskman, but most people don't know anything about you besides you play valorant 100 hours a week and sound like 40 year old convicted child rapist.
hahaha actually made me laugh

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9168 on: February 20, 2023, 03:54:26 pm »
Hmmm, nice!

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #9169 on: February 20, 2023, 04:23:50 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

let's make a simple comparison

Zeyden : nickname "the french batman" , 42 gold medal Mount & Blade Warband , plays NW 1 hour every 3 days , charming and clever (French & German genetics) lean and agile (African genetics) , leaves the game for 9 months and wins two major tournaments (NWWC & RGT) , play 3 months with jakob and win 7 gold medals with him

Maskman : nickname "*snip*" , the last time he saw gold was during his childhood as a miner in philippines, has the voice of mickey mouse , 5"2 on a good day (*snip* genetics) , plays every day and doesn't get better , has at his disposal excellent players like jakob for years and does not make them win anything because he cannot lead a competitive regiment

:-*

I’m sure there’s a lot of people who respect you, but at this point your comments are embarrassing and cringe. 7 gold medals in 3 months, it’s a tournament league against the same teams and so if you win it once, the chances are you’re going to win it the other 6 times and is why in every other game apart from NW, an EGS gold would be only for the championships as the other tournaments were for placements.

People only consider them all golds because it strokes their egos, even though they’re placement tournaments and not the final play-off tournament. You can also continue to stroke Jakob’s ego so he keeps spamming you on steam and hold up that great friendship you have, but chill out it’s getting cringe.

Not only are your comments showing how far you’ve gone in your ‘god’ complex, but mixed with the childish personal insults really is the cherry on the cake. Must feel cool having kids as supporters 😎 🤙
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 04:35:38 pm by Fietta »

David_Schrein

« Reply #9170 on: February 20, 2023, 04:34:40 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

let's make a simple comparison

Zeyden : nickname "the french batman" , 42 gold medal Mount & Blade Warband , plays NW 1 hour every 3 days , charming and clever (French & German genetics) lean and agile (African genetics) , leaves the game for 9 months and wins two major tournaments (NWWC & RGT) , play 3 months with jakob and win 7 gold medals with him

Maskman : nickname "*snip*" , the last time he saw gold was during his childhood as a miner in philippines, has the voice of mickey mouse , 5"2 on a good day (*snip* genetics) , plays every day and doesn't get better , has at his disposal excellent players like jakob for years and does not make them win anything because he cannot lead a competitive regiment

:-*

I’m sure there’s a lot of people who respect you, but at this point your comments are embarrassing and cringe. 7 gold medals in 3 months, it’s a tournament league against the same teams and so if you win it once, the chances are you’re going to win it the other 6 times and is why in every other game apart from NW, an EGS gold would be only for the championships as the other tournaments were for placements.

People only consider them all golds because it strokes their egos, even though they’re placement tournaments and not the final play-off tournament. You can also continue to stroke Jakob’s ego so he keeps spamming you on steam and hold up that great friendship you have, but chill out it’s getting cringe.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9171 on: February 20, 2023, 04:36:35 pm »
god complex 😎 🤙

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9172 on: February 20, 2023, 04:42:46 pm »
Yeah bro still got envy in his description when he didn’t even play or participate in it after he abandoned Amaterasu. It’s not your team bro 😎

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9173 on: February 20, 2023, 04:44:08 pm »
Yeah bro still got envy in his description when he didn’t even play or participate in it after he abandoned Amaterasu. It’s not your team bro 😎

Envy players "This is our team, we Amaterasu players"

Fietta : b-but envy is not yours!

who should i believe  ::)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9174 on: February 20, 2023, 04:45:31 pm »

No one said shit about ‘we Amaterasu players’, just because they played in Amaterasu, it was a different team, that’s how the game works.

You abandoned Amaterasu, you were not at all part of Envy, you never played, lead or participated maybe you can put Tz0 on there instead, you know that team that got trashed by everyone?

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9175 on: February 20, 2023, 04:46:31 pm »

You abandoned Amaterasu, you were not at all part of Envy, you never played, lead or participated maybe you can put Tz0 on there instead, you know that team that got trashed by everyone?
don't try to bait me, you do understand i'm a god complex user right? 😎 🤙

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9176 on: February 20, 2023, 04:47:30 pm »

don't try to bait me, you do understand i'm a god complex user right? 😎 🤙

Time for you to sit down and stop caring about other teams as much as you do bro, mad embarrassing 🙈

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9177 on: February 20, 2023, 04:48:20 pm »
i only care about myself  😎 🤙 #godcomplex

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9178 on: February 20, 2023, 04:50:00 pm »
why you stole my gwalciors emoji fietta

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9179 on: February 20, 2023, 04:51:23 pm »
Maskman watching his thread getting boosted.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.