Author Topic: Legio XIII Gemina  (Read 8347 times)

Offline James

• Colonel
  • 91st_Sjt_James_MacDonald
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Legio XIII Gemina
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 08:40:10 am »
Seems like my thread layout and also were u get the dividers from.

Look at the time when Jezza posted his thread and you posted yours. If anything, you copied him.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 05:31:09 pm »

Nice copycat thread you little shit,accusing me of copying you when you have ripped off my thread stupidly clearly, your absolutely disgusting and quite frankly if you died tomorrow the world would be a better place, and if you can't make up a thread of your own imagination and have to leach off of someone elses creativity then at least make a good job of it.
Your header is badly done and tacky,the history is copied from wikipedia and is made in an awful text and your signature is utter shite.

Prince, you stole my thread layout :) and guess where I got it from... James Grant

I have no idea where this thread you are on about is because I can't find it anywhere,but if you insist on copying it without permission you better bloody credit me! But at least you aren't pretending to have made it up yourself like that scumbag Moore.

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 07:09:11 pm »
Go to your happy place Jezz, think of kittens and that chick you've always wanted to bone silly.  :-*

Offline TomaHawkAU

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tomdebomb
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 08:45:06 am »
I did credit you :) tis a nice thread so I made mine using the same layout... its on the australian community website (http://loungechaircarnage.com.au/showthread.php?5077-Legio-VIII-Augusta)

Offline Xaime

• Captain
  • lul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2013, 11:49:37 am »
"Nice copycat thread you little shit,accusing me of copying you when you have ripped off my thread stupidly clearly, your absolutely disgusting and quite frankly if you died tomorrow the world would be a better place, and if you can't make up a thread of your own imagination and have to leach off of someone elses creativity then at least make a good job of it.
Your header is badly done and tacky,the history is copied from wikipedia and is made in an awful text and your signature is utter shite."

U should get a ban after saying all of that, When I didn't know. My thread is badly done its just about the same as yours. Also were u got your history from.

EDIT: I was pretending that I had made it, I was just asking because it looked just like tomahawks thread that I got the layout off, I didn't god dam know that it was yours, he never told me. So once more Clam down.

EDIT: When u say I did a bad job well take alook at our thread its umm whats the word plane, of it is just red as I added colour and more parts to the thread.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:01:03 pm by James. Moore »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 01:10:54 pm »
Take it to PMs, gents.

Kielbasa!

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013, 06:37:23 pm »
"Nice copycat thread you little shit,accusing me of copying you when you have ripped off my thread stupidly clearly, your absolutely disgusting and quite frankly if you died tomorrow the world would be a better place, and if you can't make up a thread of your own imagination and have to leach off of someone elses creativity then at least make a good job of it.
Your header is badly done and tacky,the history is copied from wikipedia and is made in an awful text and your signature is utter shite."

U should get a ban after saying all of that, When I didn't know. My thread is badly done its just about the same as yours. Also were u got your history from.

Badly done? Not to sound my own horn but it's a bloody good thread,follows a central theme and flows really well. And my history is from a variety of places.

EDIT: I was pretending that I had made it, I was just asking because it looked just like tomahawks thread that I got the layout off, I didn't god dam know that it was yours, he never told me. So once more Clam down.
Of course he never told you,you copied him.

EDIT: When u say I did a bad job well take alook at our thread its umm whats the word plane, of it is just red as I added colour and more parts to the thread.
Plain you mean? Please learn to spell basic english,oh and it's calm,not clam. And if you want any credibility learn that U will never suffice for you. The thread blends in naturally with the forum theme and is reminiscent of Roman texts. By adding more colour, you made yours look tacky and shit.

And on to the others, I apologise Tomahawk,I didn't even know AU had it's own website. Thank you for the credit.

Mcewan,I won't take it to pm's, if he wants to he may, but I'll have the last word here.

Offline James

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2013, 07:49:40 pm »
Go to your happy place Jezz, think of kittens and that chick you've always wanted to bone silly.  :-*

Words of a true gentlemen.

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2013, 11:09:19 am »
Sorry I couldn't resist.

So once more Clam down.

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2013, 11:15:47 am »
Hello everyone i just wanna say that it was an awsome event yesterday// XIII_Miles_Lucius_Macro.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2013, 09:04:03 pm »

Offline James

• Colonel
    • View Profile