Author Topic: Looking for a legion/clan/group/thing  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
  • Side: Confederacy
Looking for a legion/clan/group/thing
« on: November 19, 2014, 10:51:55 pm »
I don't know if this is the right spot to put this or whatever, but I can't tell which legions are active or dead (or if this mod is alive or dead)..

I'm 16 years old, I live in TX, and I want to join a legion based in NA. I've been playing mount and blade for a few years and my favorite mod is cRPG. I'd put myself in the category of players who can block 4 directions.

Also, if a requirement is joining your napoleonic regiment, then don't bother; that game blows donkey cock.

So yeh, if any active NA legions are recruiting, hit me up with a forum message or reply to this post.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:45:13 pm by Chosen1 »
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline Aineias

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a legion/clan/group/thing
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 03:38:47 am »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19924.0

^ Check out our thread for more info.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a legion/clan/group/thing
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 06:31:08 pm »
The 93rd is a regiment which primarily play Napoleonic wars but we do, occasionally, play this mod like tonight for example :)

If you're interested then add [93rd] Arthur Snow | Infamous on steam and tell him that Toffee sent you