Author Topic: Monkey's Minor Modification Mayhem (M4) ~ Kaiser Franz Hussars  (Read 5742 times)

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
New, Improved, and with brand new bland thread format!

Austria

Kaiser Franz Hussar-Regiment Nr.1

The most senior of the Austrian hussar regiments, the Kaiser Franz Hussars served with distinction throughout the Napoleonic Wars. They were awarded with the second most medals of all the hussar regiments in the Austrian army, shortly behind the Radetzky Hussars. I decided to make these hussars because I felt the blue attire was a nice change from the current palette the Austrians currently have.

Kaiser Franz Hussar Reference
[close]

In-Game
[close]

This pack replaces three textures, and troops.txt. If you feel like you want to revert, backup these files OR you can verify the integrity of your game cache to get default files on Steam.
Kaiser Franz Nr1 Public Release 1.0
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:48:45 pm by DaMonkey »
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Paul

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Very Nice! It's great to see more modders.

Offline Fabbels

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I downloaded the westphalian one, but it fucked up my game. I installed it 2 times and now the french faction is not useable anymore. here's a picture of it :
Spoiler
[close]

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
 It appears this is caused by the troops.txt. It works for me, but it looks like the game's engine thinks you a cheating with the modified .txt. You can fix it by either:

a) Use the Restore Files folder in the Westphalian Pack download .rar, and replace everything. Then, if you do wish to have the units, extract the mod again, but just extract the Textures folder (not the troops.txt).

b) Download a updated one here, I have worked with the .txt and tested it, the engine shouldn't think it's cheating anymore  ;)
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
Hello Damonkey!

I want to make a request.

For Russian Empire:

Chernigovskiy Pehotniy Polk (Chernigov Infantry Regiment)

Replace Simbirskiy

Ranker:

http://ciwar.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/russkie_grenaderi_1.jpg

The ranker on the bottom, but with slight changes:
epaulettes colours - grey with number 3
Collar and Cuff - turquoise

NCO (ensign):

http://ciwar.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ofitseri_russkoi_armii.jpg

Number 2  on image NCO
With the same changes as a ranker.4

Musicians:

http://ciwar.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/russkie_grenaderi1.jpg

The drummer with changes same for a ranker, but also the colour of drumsticks is black. Fleutist is the same as drummer.

Officer:

http://ciwar.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/russkie_ofitsei.jpg

Number 2 officer, again same changes in uniform as a ranker (except numbers on epaulettes)

I'll also make a requests for grenadier and jager companies & artillery after some researching.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
I'll get to work on them when I return to my house  :D

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
Re: Monkey's Minor Modification Mayhem (M4) ~ Kaiser Franz Hussars
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 03:39:46 pm »
Most of the stuff in this thread no longer works with the current update- so removed the download links. May update them in the future.

I have, however, made a recent skin:

Kaiser Franz Hussar-Regiment Nr.1

The most senior of the Austrian hussar regiments, the Kaiser Franz Hussars served with distinction throughout the Napoleonic Wars. They were awarded with the second most medals of all the hussar regiments in the Austrian army, shortly behind the Radetzky Hussars. I decided to make these hussars because I felt the blue attire was a nice change from the current palette the Austrians currently have.

Kaiser Franz Hussar Reference
[close]

In-Game
[close]

This pack replaces three textures, and troops.txt. If you feel like you want to revert, backup these files OR you can verify the integrity of your game cache to get default files on Steam.
Kaiser Franz Nr1 Public Release 1.0

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Monkey's Minor Modification Mayhem (M4) ~ Kaiser Franz Hussars
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 05:02:10 pm »
Gl.

Offline Friedrich Staps {58th}

• First Sergeant
  • Veliki-Loutsk Pehotniy Polk
    • View Profile