Author Topic: Recording with Nvidia Shadowplay  (Read 1297 times)

AeroNinja

Recording with Nvidia Shadowplay
« on: July 20, 2018, 04:08:22 pm »
I can finally record. And it's good quality. The only problem I have is that the sound is not being recorded with it. We also want our Teamspeak to be recorded aswell. Can anyone help me out with this?

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Recording with Nvidia Shadowplay
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 04:11:32 pm »
To me Shadowplay has always been weird. Sometimes it would record audio, other times it would randomly break and not record any audio at all. Usually the biggest problem I have with shadowplay, especially with Warband, is after I use it, it lags Warband into frame stutters.

AeroNinja

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 04:13:27 pm »
It works well with my Computer tbh. But yeah I have overkill. i7-8700K with a asus strix 1080Ti 11G 16GB RAM. So the frames are not really the problem. It's just the sound. I don't know how to fix it.

I've tried single and multi tracks. But its not working for me.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:57:59 pm by Ἀχιλλεύς »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 05:10:20 pm »
I've never had issues with Shadowplay and I've used it for around 2 years now. I don't use it to record my mic though as it only has Push to Talk or Constant and Constant gives you bad background noise. For microphone I'd suggest Audacity.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

AeroNinja

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 05:12:44 pm »
Hmm, I have OBS aswell, but I can't work with it. I do not know how the program works. I just want something simple to have good quality and able to record.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 05:13:47 pm »
The only issue I've ever had with Shadowplay is in more recent versions if you have desktop capture on it ruins your footage for full-screen games.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

AeroNinja

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 05:14:42 pm »
Oh alright. If I do it with OBS do I still need Audacity?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 05:15:36 pm »
Never used OBS so no idea.

AeroNinja

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 05:19:08 pm »
Oh alright. Thanks for the help already though.

AeroNinja

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 07:23:49 pm »
Problem solved. Someone explained me on how to work with OBS. :)

Locked!