Author Topic: WPC Issues/Jorge's Underhandedness  (Read 4307 times)

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
  • Side: Confederacy
WPC Issues/Jorge's Underhandedness
« on: October 02, 2018, 07:08:35 am »
I made this thread in response to the WPC "sudden rule changes" and sketchy management. Feel free to support or oppose the WPC/Jorge in this thread, since Jorge doesn't want to address the issues himself it seems.
I am also aware that nothing I say is gonna change anything, but anybody who censors speech is a liberal. And I really don't like liberals.

I'm not allowed to post or even copy and paste steam conversations on here. So anybody wanting the sources/proof that these messages happened can private message me on steam for them.

After the forced forfeit, Jorge made it seem like I was going to be let back into the next trading round like Matt and Vetro were(steam me for proof). Jorge hastily unfriended me after I questioned these things(also steam me for proof). Apparently he "changed his mind" and I'm now banned from this league AND the next one(as if there is gonna be a next one right :D. The only reasoning Jorge gave was that I was "aggressive" and "unsportsmanlike." Yet he let Vetro and Matt back into the league after they had also quit the league, the same as I did. Especially insulting considering the fact that both of them have a history with cheating and Vetro in particular violates TOS every time he joins a teamspeak. Which I personally don't mind, but Jorge decided to fabricate a story about how I "used racial slurs and attacks" against him when I left AfterShock, which I will explain more further on.

Here is another example of Jorge's underhandedness. Jorge bought suns illegally hours after the trading period was up, but rationalized it by saying that it was "PACIFIC TIME" when he picked him up. Which makes no sense considering the entire league has been run on eastern time from the beginning, as are all NANW events(steam me for proof) . So this doesn't hold up. Apparently Jorge fabricated a story about me stating that I used "racial slurs and attacks" against him upon leaving AfterShock(effectively breaking TOS). This never happened and anybody who knows me knows that I never use that sort of language anyway. Ask Sleek or Rune since they were in the same channel with us when my team decided to quit the league following being forced into an unprecedented forfeit(steam me for proof). The members of AfterShock that were present at the forfeit were fed up with the league and Jorge's sub-par management/biased judgment. It was agreed upon to leave.

Jorge didn't take issues seriously until Atomic was also threatening to quit the league, at which point he made a "less biased" committee(which just so happened to be made up of his friends like Godfreid and Risk). Not to mention Jorge himself was on the committee, which pretty much destroyed the whole point/purpose of having the committee in the first place. So naturally the vote was for atomic to be forced into a forfeit(and for the rules to be altered on myself).

Jorge is making rules up as he goes at this point and he clearly doesn't want an unbiased WPC. The credibility of the league went down the toilet when Jorge bought himself a team and also played on it.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 07:16:26 am by ManiacBullseye »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
Re: WPC Issues/Jorge's Underhandedness
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 07:30:59 am »
hey hows ur team doing
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 07:33:32 am »

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 07:35:35 am »
hey hows ur team doing

LOL

which just so happened to be made up of his friends like Godfreid and Risk

yeah he rigged the straw poll elections for each team. lololol.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 07:39:24 am by Risk_ »

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 07:52:15 am »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 08:22:24 am »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 08:27:52 am »
Amen for hating on Liberals! Suns being on Masters isn't really a big deal tbh (Next time he should pick a Eastern Time to close the Transition Period so someone doesn't bring this up again). However the reason he let MATT and Vetro back in because Wolfpack needed people since Fart fucked it over and Moraine didn't do anything with the team. I asked nicely to let me get them in the league since MATT hasn't played a match and Vetro just left the league the week before (both were on Wolfpack previously). From what I remember Maniac didn't kick anyone off the team so I don't know where that came. I agree Jorge shouldn't be apart of the voting since it would seem bias and pretty much 2 votes for Masters. He can use Risk to represent his team's issues like everyone else is doing and just be at the meeting to listen to the final decision made by the committee. 

|Viper|

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 12:14:29 pm »
Maniac let me explain to you.. at this point you’re just trying to start shit you can do whatever you want outside of the league like if I wanna say some shit I can if it’s said in the league, matches or in Jorge’s Teamspeaks it’s a little different. I haven’t cheated for about a year now, remember when you tried getting me and MATT banned? It didn’t work the community and Jorge were in favor of giving us both a chance. You kicked everyone off your team and insulted Jorge.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:19:25 pm by VetroG »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 06:52:23 pm »
Maniac let me explain to you.. at this point you’re just trying to start shit you can do whatever you want outside of the league like if I wanna say some shit I can if it’s said in the league, matches or in Jorge’s Teamspeaks it’s a little different. I haven’t cheated for about a year now, remember when you tried getting me and MATT banned? It didn’t work the community and Jorge were in favor of giving us both a chance. You kicked everyone off your team and insulted Jorge.
You get him Trotruck!
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2018, 06:58:23 pm »
I fucking hate but love vetro at the same time someone help please this cage is closing in OH GOD

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2018, 10:05:19 pm »

Thanks, for actually providing me with something to reply to. First off, I'm not trying to start shit considering the fact that I was just gonna leave things be after leaving the WPC. Then Jorge started doing the same routine with Atomic and in their case it was even more unjustified. Again, the reason for making this thread was to let dialogue happen without Jorge being able to censor. Second off, if you read my original statement, you would know that I wasn't throwing insults at you. I even stated "I don't mind it personally," and I was referring to your language outside of matches. Yes I do remember when at least half the people participating in the WPC tried to get you and Matt banned on the premise that you two had cheated in the past, and no the whole community was not in favor of giving you a chance. Lastly, if you had read my original statement, you would understand that the AfterShock team members that were there that day wanted to quit the league. The general sentiment was that Jorge had cucked us and I wasn't going to hold them hostage in a league that didn't even respect the players.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2018, 10:15:16 pm »
Amen for hating on Liberals! Suns being on Masters isn't really a big deal tbh (Next time he should pick a Eastern Time to close the Transition Period so someone doesn't bring this up again). However the reason he let MATT and Vetro back in because Wolfpack needed people since Fart fucked it over and Moraine didn't do anything with the team. I asked nicely to let me get them in the league since MATT hasn't played a match and Vetro just left the league the week before (both were on Wolfpack previously). From what I remember Maniac didn't kick anyone off the team so I don't know where that came. I agree Jorge shouldn't be apart of the voting since it would seem bias and pretty much 2 votes for Masters. He can use Risk to represent his team's issues like everyone else is doing and just be at the meeting to listen to the final decision made by the committee.

Also, thanks for giving me something to reply to. As I understand it, Jorge bought suns when it was 11:26pm MST, which would have made it 1:26am eastern time. Even if it was a loophole, it is still understood that eastern time is and always has been used in the WPC and the majority of other NA events. And the WPC leader himself abused it which doesn't help matters. I don't have a problem with Godfreid having a vote, that wasn't what I meant. Masters essentially had 2 votes and Jorge shouldn't have even been in the committee himself because the whole purpose of the committee was to bypass possible bias that Jorge had. Risk should have been the sole representative.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:19:35 pm by ManiacBullseye »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 10:34:22 pm »
Sure thing

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2018, 10:42:53 pm »
I respect any man who can play Ravana well.