Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 246777 times)

Offline Matmannen

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matmannen
  • Side: Neutral
Will probably be mid next week the two guys that can do it are on leave.

Ok, thx for the heads up. Perhaps this is why I asked to b banned, as I have never experienced it before I have no idea how the procedures work etc...

Offline Joniclem

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Joniclem
I made an offensive joke (That I would prefer is not repeated), and it was pretty stupid, and I apologize for offending anyone. I will not make the same mistake again.
Somewhere around 1PM, 6/13
EST

Offline Murat ÖZCAN

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was playing on 33rd_NW_Siege Server at 15.06.2014 Sunday. It happened around 5:30 PM (GMT+2). I asked whether homophobia was allowed in this server or not. There was no answer. And then I told that "I fear homos". There were a few homo neanderthal,homo erectus jokes around(by other people). And then,I told "I fear homos",again. And I was banned without warning. I did not mean any offensive thing against homosexuals. I did not say "I hate homos" ,I said "I fear homos"(Despite the fact that this is not true for me). But,this misunderstanding must have never happened. So, I am so sorry. Please excuse me and unban me. My user identification number is 531108.

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
  • Side: Union
There is an unban template for a reason, please use that if you wish to be even considered worth unbanning.

Offline Butthead

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name: Arsewipe

Have I checked in the last hour?: Yes. Its a permaban.

What happened?: Admin was QubeZ. I joined the server and said "Long live free Crimea" and was immediately reprimanded by the admin in the chat. He told me not to try to start discussions like this in chat. I said fine, and went about playing the game.

About 10-15 mins later, a few North American guys joined the server and asked a 33rd member if they were recruiting North Americans. When they said no, one North American jokingly said that was a racist policy. I butted in, saying that "(North) Americans aren't a race", which I believe is actually a truthful bit of trivia. I wasn't rebuked by the admin on this in the chat or by anyone.

A minute or so later, I was playing normally and speaking in the chat in relation to the game, something along the lines of "Naval combat!". I was immediately kicked, although it was presumably for the earlier statement about race, not the random game chatter. I noticed it was a permaban in the purple writing in the corner, then my eyes rolled so hard up to the ceiling that I momentarily destabilised the Earth's gravitational field.

Time and date: Just before midnight on the 16 of June. Yesterday.

Timezone: GMT+1, the best timezone.

User ID:Not sure what this is or how to obtain it.

Just a postscript- the admins seem to be very jumpy lately. I saw a guy permabanned for having the name "Anal_Sausage". Previously, a name which I used on the server for ages was suddenly deemed offensive by the administrators. It's pretty annoying considering this is one of the few populated servers on this game. Anyway, to you admins doing your job well, I salute you, and I apologise for my off-the-cuff remark (s).

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 02:14:41 am by Butthead »

Offline Murat ÖZCAN

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: 25th_Kgm_MuRaT94
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour?: Yes,I did. It is a permanant ban.
What was happening when you got banned?: I was playing on the server as usual.I asked whether homophobia was allowed in this server or not. There was no answer. And then I told that "I fear homos". There were a few homo neanderthal,homo erectus jokes around(by other people). And then,I told "I fear homos",again. And I was banned without warning. I did not mean any offensive thing against homosexuals. I did not say "I hate homos" ,I said "I fear homos"(Despite the fact that this is not true for me). But,this misunderstanding must have never happened. So, I am so sorry. Please excuse me.
Time and date: 15.06.2014 Sunday 5:30 PM
Timezone: GMT+2
User Identification Number: 531108

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
A new map added and a lot of tweaks to existing maps. More to follow....

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
name: igot banned under the name Footballplayer edited the nick

server:33rd_NW_siege

what happened: some turkish guy started to troll me [he had turikish symbole and TR under his name] so i named myself footballstar and started kick him off ledges after admin didnt even bother to answer after 3 or 4 kicks i stopped and went back to normal to play again and he kept TK me and started flame on chat [ about my religioin he asked what and i said im jew] then i started answer him with things about muslims - not cuz of racism just to mess with him back cuz i knew he is muslim i feel i said too much and i regret it it wont happen again hope u can unban

my id number: STEAM_0:0:13560706

I can't find that name on the ban list. Please add MrSt3fan on steam so I can help you get your ID and unban you

Name under which you were banned: Afgevaardeman
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour?: Yup, i did. I've been banned for about two months now. 
What was happening when you got banned: I was on the attacking team in the 33rd_siege server attempting to play as artillery and noticed a cannon in the middle of the fields with seemingly noone manning it so i took control for a few shots and then suddenly a bunch of other arty people showed up who kept taking the shots from my reloaded cannon, i asked them to leave and for an admin to respond to this. After about 4 minutes of no response from either them or an admin this infuriated me to the point where i switched arty train to drive the cannon away from them. Suddenly there were all kinds of calls from people that i was going to throw the cannon in the water and before i could even respond i was banned.
I realize now that attempting to take charge of my situation was stupid and i will refrain from doing something like this in the future. But i still think a permanent ban is not justified. So i was hoping i could be unbanned and enjoy your server again.
Time and date: I don't know the exact specifics but it should be more than 2 months ago now.
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: Ehm, i have no idea how to get this. I tried to look it up but didn't find anything of use.

Unbanned

Name under which you were banned: MaryRead or 15th_Col
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: its a pernament ban.
What was happening when you got banned: My brother was playing on my account,he started to be bully...Then my account got banned
Time and date: From september to december of 2014
Timezone: GMT +3(Moscow)
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):STEAM_0:1:48858774

I can't find that name on the ban list. Please add MrSt3fan on steam so I can help you get your ID and unban you

Name under which you were banned: Rigmored
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, it's a permanent ban.
What was happening when you got banned: Political debate in chat.
Time and date: Several months ago, I can't recall.
Timezone: GMT +0
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):STEAM_0:0:15464961

Unbanned

Ban request:

Name of the person causing trouble: Magnus_the_wanderer
Nature of their offense: Constantly opening gates on the defending side.
Time and date of their offense: ~7PM CET 8\6\2014
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

Spoiler

[close]

Gave him a 2 day ban, thanks for the report

Unban request:

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Maj_MrSt3fan
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, it is a permanent ban.
What was happening when you got banned: Well, I was a little bit drunk at this day and then i called myself ingame "33rd_Maj_MrSt3fan" and i trolled. I know that this was the worst thing to do and I hope that you will unban me. I give my word! I will never troll again. Please excuse me. Actually, I am never drunk, but this was a Special day. I will never be drunk again because now I know that i tasts horribly. :D
Please unban me, I'm so sorry :(
Time and date: I don't know the real date because it happened some months ago. I think it was between September 2013 and December 2013.
Timezone: GMT +2
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Uhm, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to get this number. Please help.

Unbanned

Name under which you were banned: Dildo_Faggins
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I was making a shitty joke about swedish people being stupid (I'm from Denmark btw.) Then the admin called me a racist and perma banned me.
Time and date: Yesterday from this post.
Timezone: GMTT+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 291858

Will stay banned. You have been banned before, I unbanned you once, I won't do it again

Name under which you were banned:jovs1985
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:no
What was happening when you got banned:i was destroying some trolling sappers work ( baricade ) and then the sapper attacked me i just defended myself spoons was next to it i just wanne know why i got banned
Time and date: 11_6_2014 22.18
Timezone: eurozone amsterdam
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): dont know where tp find this

It was most likely a temp ban which lasts an hour, see if you can join the server

So unban request, this feels weird...  :-\

Name under which you were banned: Matmannen
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: I was perma banned (and still one day later I am still banned)
What was happening when you got banned: Well, you see, this is kind of weird. I made a joke, I asked th admin this: Admin, can I please have a ban, I have never been banned and I am dying to know how it feels =P. Well, then I got perma banned, really it was a joke as people were being banned for repeated political discussions against admins counsel. I know I probibly deserved being banned for such a stupid question, but I see no reason why I should continue being banned... (if you want to verify this with the admin that banned me, I don't remember exactly but his name was "wulf" something...)
Time and date: 11/6 - 15 around 12 at night...
Timezone: CET
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I have no idea what this is, or how to get it, sorry...

Unbanned

Joniclem
I made an offensive joke (That I would prefer is not repeated), and it was pretty stupid, and I apologize for offending anyone. I will not make the same mistake again.
Somewhere around 1PM, 6/13
EST

Unbanned

Name under which you were banned: 25th_Kgm_MuRaT94
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour?: Yes,I did. It is a permanant ban.
What was happening when you got banned?: I was playing on the server as usual.I asked whether homophobia was allowed in this server or not. There was no answer. And then I told that "I fear homos". There were a few homo neanderthal,homo erectus jokes around(by other people). And then,I told "I fear homos",again. And I was banned without warning. I did not mean any offensive thing against homosexuals. I did not say "I hate homos" ,I said "I fear homos"(Despite the fact that this is not true for me). But,this misunderstanding must have never happened. So, I am so sorry. Please excuse me.
Time and date: 15.06.2014 Sunday 5:30 PM
Timezone: GMT+2
User Identification Number: 531108

Unbanned

Offline Murat ÖZCAN

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Thank you :)

Offline Matmannen

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matmannen
Thx for unban, will not ask to be banned again  ;) (But I can't promise anything)

Offline Butthead

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Am I to assume that, because my unban request was ignored, the ban is still in effect?

Offline ivp_USSR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request

Again banned for no reason. Played yesterday for artilerie, was auto kick repeatedly hit her, but of course not on purpose. Today the game was unable to log ban. My nickname IvpLucky ID: 489494. Thanks In Advance.

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
Unban Request

Again banned for no reason. Played yesterday for artilerie, was auto kick repeatedly hit her, but of course not on purpose. Today the game was unable to log ban. My nickname IvpLucky ID: 489494. Thanks In Advance.
We have an unban template for a reason, please use that if you even want to be considered worth unbanning.

Offline CommandarDuesk

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name: Pol_Pots_Playhouse (yes i will change the name)

Have I checked in the last hour?: Yes. Its a permaban.

What happened?: Used a few racial slurs and negative comments I should have known was too much. Many apologies it will never happen again. I think one or two of the slurs was towards an admin, horrible mistake and again I apologize.

Time and date: Not sure
Timezone: GMT+1, the best timezone.

User ID:Not sure

Offline ivp_USSR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request

name:IvpLucky server. 33rd_NW_siege.

I played yesterday for artillery, shot together with Crisman from a howitzer, I was on the first place in the table (60-1), it wasn't pleasant to someone that we shot too straight, I several times incidentally got on the, such happens when you shoot from a howitzer, me kicked I again into game didn't begin to come the card came to an end we won. And today when tried to enter game there was a window that I am banned on this server. Here and not clearly for what a ban. I play always through steam, I don't violate the rule essentially. Me ban without the reason and unban any more the first time. Can be to administrators you shouldn't use a ban so often. Cancel please a ban, or explain the reason. Thanks In Advance.

User Identification Number: 489494