Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 244883 times)

Offline Rigmored

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: Rigmored
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, it's a permanent ban.
What was happening when you got banned: Political debate in chat.
Time and date: Several months ago, I can't recall.
Timezone: GMT +0
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):STEAM_0:0:15464961

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Name under which you were banned: Rigmored
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, it's a permanent ban.
What was happening when you got banned: Political debate in chat.
Time and date: Several months ago, I can't recall.
Timezone: GMT +0
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):STEAM_0:0:15464961
Name under which you were banned: MaryRead or 15th_Col
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: its a pernament ban.
What was happening when you got banned: My brother was playing on my account,he started to be bully...Then my account got banned
Time and date: From september to december of 2014
Timezone: GMT +3(Moscow)
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):STEAM_0:1:48858774

Don't believe those are the user ids.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
  • Side: Union
Pretty sure they are. We'll take a look at the unabans soon.

Offline Completenoob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Ban request:

Name of the person causing trouble: Magnus_the_wanderer
Nature of their offense: Constantly opening gates on the defending side.
Time and date of their offense: ~7PM CET 8\6\2014
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Anonymus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request:

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Maj_MrSt3fan
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, it is a permanent ban.
What was happening when you got banned: Well, I was a little bit drunk at this day and then i called myself ingame "33rd_Maj_MrSt3fan" and i trolled. I know that this was the worst thing to do and I hope that you will unban me. I give my word! I will never troll again. Please excuse me. Actually, I am never drunk, but this was a Special day. I will never be drunk again because now I know that i tasts horribly. :D
Please unban me, I'm so sorry :(
Time and date: I don't know the real date because it happened some months ago. I think it was between September 2013 and December 2013.
Timezone: GMT +2
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Uhm, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to get this number. Please help.

Offline Ansjosen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: Dildo_Faggins
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I was making a shitty joke about swedish people being stupid (I'm from Denmark btw.) Then the admin called me a racist and perma banned me.
Time and date: Yesterday from this post.
Timezone: GMTT+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 291858
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:30:35 pm by Ansjosen »

Offline jovs1985

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned:jovs1985
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:no
What was happening when you got banned:i was destroying some trolling sappers work ( baricade ) and then the sapper attacked me i just defended myself spoons was next to it i just wanne know why i got banned
Time and date: 11_6_2014 22.18
Timezone: eurozone amsterdam
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): dont know where tp find this

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: Dildo_Faggins
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I was making a shitty joke about swedish people being stupid (I'm from Denmark btw.) Then the admin called me a racist and perma banned me.
Time and date: Yesterday from this post.
Timezone: GMTT+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 291858

So you are back posting an unban request again? You could actually try to stop trolling on the server for once.

Offline Matmannen

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matmannen
So unban request, this feels weird...  :-\

Name under which you were banned: Matmannen
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: I was perma banned (and still one day later I am still banned)
What was happening when you got banned: Well, you see, this is kind of weird. I made a joke, I asked th admin this: Admin, can I please have a ban, I have never been banned and I am dying to know how it feels =P. Well, then I got perma banned, really it was a joke as people were being banned for repeated political discussions against admins counsel. I know I probibly deserved being banned for such a stupid question, but I see no reason why I should continue being banned... (if you want to verify this with the admin that banned me, I don't remember exactly but his name was "wulf" something...)
Time and date: 11/6 - 15 around 12 at night...
Timezone: CET
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I have no idea what this is, or how to get it, sorry...

Offline cedric1709

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cedric

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: I was perma banned (and still one day later I am still banned)
What was happening when you got banned: Well, you see, this is kind of weird. I made a joke, I asked th admin this: Admin, can I please have a ban, I have never been banned and I am dying to know how it feels =P. Well, then I got perma banned, really it was a joke as people were being banned for repeated political discussions against admins counsel. I know I probibly deserved being banned for such a stupid question, but I see no reason why I should continue being banned... (if you want to verify this with the admin that banned me, I don't remember exactly but his name was "wulf" something...)
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I have no idea what this is, or how to get it, sorry...

Was there when it happend, was not the smartest idea to actually ask for a ban :/ But yeah, he wasn't trolling or anything so I feel like he deserves an unban :)

Offline Matmannen

• Private
    • View Profile

Was there when it happend, was not the smartest idea to actually ask for a ban :/ But yeah, he wasn't trolling or anything so I feel like he deserves an unban :)

THx for the confirmation, and you are right. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, an I probibly deserved the ban for that stupid request, but ateast I have the mst uncommon and unique ban reason  ;)

Offline Ansjosen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
So you are back posting an unban request again? You could actually try to stop trolling on the server for once.

[/quote]

I did stop, but this fucking admin was seriously retarded. Some dutch dude i think.

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RagnarDex

I did stop, but this fucking admin was seriously retarded. Some dutch dude i think.
[/quote]

Cos insulting admins while you're awaiting an unban will help...

THx for the confirmation, and you are right. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, an I probibly deserved the ban for that stupid request, but ateast I have the mst uncommon and unique ban reason  ;)

Sorry to disappoint you man, but I banned someone for the exact same question a while back, you wouldn't believe how often I've been asked that question, I usually temp as a joke when someone asks.
Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Offline Matmannen

• Private
    • View Profile

Sorry to disappoint you man, but I banned someone for the exact same question a while back, you wouldn't believe how often I've been asked that question, I usually temp as a joke when someone asks.

That is pretty weird, but I guess sarcastic humour is alive and well  ;D. Sadly though I got a perm ban and not temp, which what I initially thought I had gotten. Any idea when you can actually be unbanned from a perm ban such as mine? You see I have actually no idea how these tings work...

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RagnarDex
Will probably be mid next week the two guys that can do it are on leave.
Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.