Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247342 times)

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
Am I to assume that, because my unban request was ignored, the ban is still in effect?

I have unbanned you, just forgot to quote it :)

Unban Request

Again banned for no reason. Played yesterday for artilerie, was auto kick repeatedly hit her, but of course not on purpose. Today the game was unable to log ban. My nickname IvpLucky ID: 489494. Thanks In Advance.

Please use the unban template

Offline ivp_USSR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request

I made everything on a template (the message 19.06 in 8.06pm). I specified a nickname, where, when, under what circumstances, and also the ID. All that me interests what for? Administrators in general have no conscience, ban when also whom will take in head. After all I not only whom ban just like that from a whim. The proof to that this section at a forum. I the third time give inquiry, how many it is possible! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?    ):/ >:( >:( >:(

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
Name: Pol_Pots_Playhouse (yes i will change the name)

Have I checked in the last hour?: Yes. Its a permaban.

What happened?: Used a few racial slurs and negative comments I should have known was too much. Many apologies it will never happen again. I think one or two of the slurs was towards an admin, horrible mistake and again I apologize.

Time and date: Not sure

Timezone: GMT+1, the best timezone.

User ID:Not sure

I will keep you banned for a week, repost your unban request in a week and I will unban you

Unban Request

name:IvpLucky server. 33rd_NW_siege.

I played yesterday for artillery, shot together with Crisman from a howitzer, I was on the first place in the table (60-1), it wasn't pleasant to someone that we shot too straight, I several times incidentally got on the, such happens when you shoot from a howitzer, me kicked I again into game didn't begin to come the card came to an end we won. And today when tried to enter game there was a window that I am banned on this server. Here and not clearly for what a ban. I play always through steam, I don't violate the rule essentially. Me ban without the reason and unban any more the first time. Can be to administrators you shouldn't use a ban so often. Cancel please a ban, or explain the reason. Thanks In Advance.

User Identification Number: 489494

Unbanned, please have some patience next time

Offline Coloniak

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned:Coloniak ( Not sure )
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, it's a permanent ban.
What was happening when you got banned: I don't remember
Time and date: 09.2013 I think
Timezone: Gmt +2
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I don't know how ı get it..  :-[

Offline Butthead

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Ah okay, sorry for the confusion.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
Unban Request;

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, it's a permanent ban.

That name isn't on the ban list, please add MrSt3fan on steam so I can help you get unbanned

No worries, it was my bad

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273433455

GG 200/200 good job To you lot

Got to love Steam Sale :D Your ping is also 200 btw haha

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
Unban Request;

That name isn't on the ban list, please add MrSt3fan on steam so I can help you get unbanned

No worries, it was my bad

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273433455

GG 200/200 good job To you lot

Got to love Steam Sale :D Your ping is also 200 btw haha

Was a Mate not me :3 I probably would of had 1000 ping xD

Offline Human Being

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request

Name: TheScrotum (Probably, it was a long time ago)

Definitely not a temp ban

What was happening: This happened years ago so I am not totally sure about what happened, I think I must have said something foolish on chat. However I only recently discovered that you could be unbanned from a perm ban and the traumatic experience of not being able to play the best server on M and B Napoleonic wars has more than taught me the error of my ways and I solemnly swear that I will not act like an idiot again.

Time and date: again really sorry, not totally sure: but at least a year ago

Timezone: GMT

User ID: Not sure how to get that

Offline Tucky

• Sergeant
  • A Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gregis_the_Sheep
  • Side: Confederacy
Name under which you were banned: Gregis_the_Friendly_Sheep
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: I do not remember, it was a long time ago. It was probably me being a tosser in chat, though :D
Time and date: Uhh, it was in January, I think.
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I do not know

Offline Artorius

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #1600 on: June 23, 2014, 04:02:08 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Toast
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: No
What was happening when you got banned: I was joking around in chat and said fuck the US.. I'm from the US. It was a joke, but admin got butthurt apparently.
Time and date: Same day as this post
Timezone: EST

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
The server will be introducing a new script very soon along with map updates. Thanks for the high population guys.  :D

Unban Request

Name: TheScrotum (Probably, it was a long time ago)

Definitely not a temp ban

What was happening: This happened years ago so I am not totally sure about what happened, I think I must have said something foolish on chat. However I only recently discovered that you could be unbanned from a perm ban and the traumatic experience of not being able to play the best server on M and B Napoleonic wars has more than taught me the error of my ways and I solemnly swear that I will not act like an idiot again.

Time and date: again really sorry, not totally sure: but at least a year ago

User ID: Not sure how to get that

Name under which you were banned: Gregis_the_Friendly_Sheep
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: I do not remember, it was a long time ago. It was probably me being a tosser in chat, though :D
Time and date: Uhh, it was in January, I think.
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I do not know

Both unbanned.

Name under which you were banned: Toast
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: No
What was happening when you got banned: I was joking around in chat and said fuck the US.. I'm from the US. It was a joke, but admin got butthurt apparently.
Time and date: Same day as this post
Timezone: EST

Can't find you on the ban list, you listed no under the "Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?"

Which I assume you only been temp banned.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
Feedback on siege applications given; if you applied please see feedback under "Applicant Discussion" at the bottom.

Offline Úlfr_NOR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
hey some months ago i were banned from this seige server for no reason??? i do not troll or anything i'm just trying to play the game
is there any way for you to unban me?

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
hey some months ago i were banned from this seige server for no reason??? i do not troll or anything i'm just trying to play the game
is there any way for you to unban me?

Please use the unban template which you can find on page one. A senior admin will process your request.