Author Topic: [RGL7] Match Week 9  (Read 23553 times)

David_Schrein

Re: [RGL7] Match Week 9
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2020, 10:55:21 pm »
Congratz to the 15th.

Plan we put up worked but playing the others costed our head. Well deserved. Also a big thanks to gi for making it work with scheduling

you mean the other 8 rounds aswell when we were in spec again?
im not here to discuss it with you. But if all 3 spectators that join in go 0-5 and give them basically free 5 rounds and momentum that did cost us the match.

Wursti

« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2020, 10:55:59 pm »
xD

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2020, 10:56:50 pm »
GFG BOYS PROUD OF YOU ALL

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2020, 10:57:10 pm »
GFG BOYS PROUD OF YOU ALL
im proud of you too you sexy man
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2020, 10:57:53 pm »
chill match btw

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2020, 10:58:31 pm »
I'm really sad I couldn't attend to the match. Really really sad. But in the same time proud of the 92nd for winning 14-5 at a point, and also just impressed by the 15th YR mental. Congrats to you boys.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2020, 10:58:46 pm »
btw we were just trolling the first 19 rounds. You all got pranked.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2020, 10:59:48 pm »
15thYR is still the best regiment, even beating large groupfighting teams like TBE and 92nd. GG!

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2020, 10:59:54 pm »
Congratz to the 15th.

Plan we put up worked but playing the others costed our head. Well deserved. Also a big thanks to gi for making it work with scheduling

im not here to discuss it with you. But if all 3 spectators that join in go 0-5 and give them basically free 5 rounds and momentum that did cost us the match.

How come we won 1 or 2 rounds then? You just couldn´t find a way to counter their changes, stop bullshitting about us being responsable for it, the trashtalking motivated them af
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2020, 11:00:01 pm »
Imagine one fucking match leading to a company disbanding whew  :'(

David_Schrein

« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2020, 11:06:01 pm »
Congratz to the 15th.

How come we won 1 or 2 rounds then? You just couldn´t find a way to counter their changes, stop bullshitting about us being responsable for it, the trashtalking motivated them af
how have we won 1 or 2 rounds when it went from 14-5 to 15-14. I put you guys in after talking to the officers to give you guys the chance to still play and not just sit there for nothing. And from that moment on they started gaining momentum and we lost the match due to that fact. All of us were responsible for it, but its quite weird that we demolish them with the first lineup and when the specs come in and dont frag the whole match and atmosphere in ts changes. If you want to discuss it more feel free to send me a pm or smth.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2020, 11:06:06 pm »
I wasn’t their so it’s hard to say what happened but if only a small part of the 92nd trash talked then what kind of shit winners are you lot lmao.
Amazing job regardless being able to bring a 14-4 back to 14-15 in your favor.
Mad respect for being able to pull that off but don’t act as if you are all the holy trinity of being good boys and showing respect to your opponent.
shut the fuck up you cringelord, if you don't like the reaction you got after your people shit talked, then your officers/ncos should have told them to stop

Oh fuck right off you 2nd rate leader, you can only live of the succes of something other people have build for you in the past so you can carry on with the remnants.
You have done nothing else then contributed to this toxic environment of complaining about a lack of competitive regiments and then at the same time making sure that these new challenges for your regiment leave this shit community.
Luckily I don’t have to get involved anymore in this shit, apart from dropping my 2 cents on how I see it.
As the things are now I would rather kill myself then saying I would lead something in this shit show of a NW competitive scenery.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2020, 11:08:53 pm »
Ngl thats sad pieter

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2020, 11:08:59 pm »
Congratz to the 15th.

how have we won 1 or 2 rounds when it went from 14-5 to 15-14. I put you guys in after talking to the officers to give you guys the chance to still play and not just sit there for nothing. And from that moment on they started gaining momentum and we lost the match due to that fact. All of us were responsible for it, but its quite weird that we demolish them with the first lineup and when the specs come in and dont frag the whole match and atmosphere in ts changes. If you want to discuss it more feel free to send me a pm or smth.

i went in for one round and was 0-0 after the new one started, you put us in at 13-4. im not making you responsable or anything, but i guess the explanation is quiete more complex than that
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2020, 11:09:05 pm »
I wasn’t their so it’s hard to say what happened but if only a small part of the 92nd trash talked then what kind of shit winners are you lot lmao.
Amazing job regardless being able to bring a 14-4 back to 14-15 in your favor.
Mad respect for being able to pull that off but don’t act as if you are all the holy trinity of being good boys and showing respect to your opponent.
shut the fuck up you cringelord, if you don't like the reaction you got after your people shit talked, then your officers/ncos should have told them to stop

Oh fuck right off you 2nd rate leader, you can only live of the succes of something other people have build for you in the past so you can carry on with the remnants.
You have done nothing else then contributed to this toxic environment of complaining about a lack of competitive regiments and then at the same time making sure that these new challenges for your regiment leave this shit community.
Luckily I don’t have to get involved anymore in this shit, apart from dropping my 2 cents on how I see it.
As the things are now I would rather kill myself then saying I would lead something in this shit show of a NW competitive scenery.
lol, self reflection is needed pieter, you've described yourself over the past few years.