Finals Date?

Monday 22nd October
8 (25%)
Saturday 20th October
14 (43.8%)
Thursday 25th October
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: HerculesTP's Tiered Duel Tournament | Reserves Open | 07.10.2018!!!  (Read 45382 times)

Haze

Re: HerculesTP's Tiered Duel Tournament | W.I.P
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2018, 12:53:14 am »
IDK how it's going to work dueling in this game has always been and will always be just a shitty patience game zero skill at all.
Disappointing statement to say the least. Marquez may finally be the only player I've seen in 4 years out of all outside of I and Extazz who conceptualized (to a reasonable extent,not fully) the high duel meta (offensively, since hokej is the one who did it defensively) by himself only. It make the Spanish only more exceptional to my eyes when I see dumb messages like that. Duel is art at his best, the art of precision.

ur dkey peddling until you get "the block chamber" shhh this is not bringing a "new meta to the game" this is taking advantage of it and peoples patience :)
it is meta, there's rules whether you want it or not, I choose to accept them instead of blaming the developers for the mechanics and pretending 1v1 isn't a thing, , also, bagins, let's be clear that I've never dueled you on serious occasion meaning tourneys, but on some random occasion past the time I've retired and even then you're wrong about the duration it goes actually quite fast. As crazy at it can sound if the average duel takes more time during the 2015-2018 Era than 2012-2015 it's more the sign of a global rising of quality and intense duels among players, than anything else. People pay attention to what they do now, if you blame and ignore mechanics instead of learning them you'll get ko's that's it, failure to understand that simple fact bagins and golden, will only make you weaker players for your next tournaments in this game as I've told you on eu duel once bagins. You have a lot to learn buddy!!! Now if you guys change your mind, you might never get a  eu 1v1 tourney but trying honestly to be there will be rewarding even for your gf capacities, friends :D

You have got that totally wrong, go watch Xeon vs Evanovic duel final from 2013.
https://youtu.be/5NrN5N8V8ms?t=42m11s

You can see in that video the duels are way faster because they are actually attacking. Your duel meta is called standing around baiting block chambers, please no one is going to stab into you knowing they will just be block chambered and killed therefore making the duel last 10 years until one person makes a mistake because they are bored and go aggressive or because they are tired of the waiting around. Stop pretending like you have invented some new form of art please, all you have done is turned dueling into a fucking staring contest. Won't me weaker for a GF since it's fundamentally different to a duel it's why players like LeBrave suck so badly in GF and not in duels. Why is it when you go on native where they have a far more complex dueling system do you completely suck? You and your french team didn't win shit on native not even once where players like me, herishey, zappy, kore and hursty went on to win the native minor league... please....
You know golden, I'll tell you something, it is important that someone with a real experience of duels over years including titles speak about duels in order to dismiss the shit talking, disrespect and overall ignorance some people including you spread around to undermine it, the na's players have this great deal of both judging players on duel and gf, that's the reason I'm on this topic, wasting my time a bit, because the duel worth it, once again it is incredibly rewarding and fun (when acknowledged ) , you have implied technical aspect in your message, I'll be answering it with some technical accuracy on the duel meta and it's philosophy, tomorrow.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2018, 01:13:15 am »
IDK how it's going to work dueling in this game has always been and will always be just a shitty patience game zero skill at all.
Disappointing statement to say the least. Marquez may finally be the only player I've seen in 4 years out of all outside of I and Extazz who conceptualized (to a reasonable extent,not fully) the high duel meta (offensively, since hokej is the one who did it defensively) by himself only. It make the Spanish only more exceptional to my eyes when I see dumb messages like that. Duel is art at his best, the art of precision.

ur dkey peddling until you get "the block chamber" shhh this is not bringing a "new meta to the game" this is taking advantage of it and peoples patience :)
it is meta, there's rules whether you want it or not, I choose to accept them instead of blaming the developers for the mechanics and pretending 1v1 isn't a thing, , also, bagins, let's be clear that I've never dueled you on serious occasion meaning tourneys, but on some random occasion past the time I've retired and even then you're wrong about the duration it goes actually quite fast. As crazy at it can sound if the average duel takes more time during the 2015-2018 Era than 2012-2015 it's more the sign of a global rising of quality and intense duels among players, than anything else. People pay attention to what they do now, if you blame and ignore mechanics instead of learning them you'll get ko's that's it, failure to understand that simple fact bagins and golden, will only make you weaker players for your next tournaments in this game as I've told you on eu duel once bagins. You have a lot to learn buddy!!! Now if you guys change your mind, you might never get a  eu 1v1 tourney but trying honestly to be there will be rewarding even for your gf capacities, friends :D

You have got that totally wrong, go watch Xeon vs Evanovic duel final from 2013.

You can see in that video the duels are way faster because they are actually attacking. Your duel meta is called standing around baiting block chambers, please no one is going to stab into you knowing they will just be block chambered and killed therefore making the duel last 10 years until one person makes a mistake because they are bored and go aggressive or because they are tired of the waiting around. Stop pretending like you have invented some new form of art please, all you have done is turned dueling into a fucking staring contest. Won't me weaker for a GF since it's fundamentally different to a duel it's why players like LeBrave suck so badly in GF and not in duels. Why is it when you go on native where they have a far more complex dueling system do you completely suck? You and your french team didn't win shit on native not even once where players like me, herishey, zappy, kore and hursty went on to win the native minor league... please....
You know golden, I'll tell you something, it is important that someone with a real experience of duels over years including titles speak about duels in order to dismiss the shit talking, disrespect and overall ignorance some people including you spread around to undermine it, the na's players have this great deal of both judging players on duel and gf, that's the reason I'm on this topic, wasting my time a bit, because the duel worth it, once again it is incredibly rewarding and fun (when acknowledged ) , you have implied technical aspect in your message, I'll be answering it with some technical accuracy on the duel meta and it's philosophy, tomorrow.

Beddy byes for haze :D xoxox Look forward to hearing it.  I get what you're saying Drake.  However i host tournaments for people to have a fun competitive experience in a short amount of time (Fuck off volubollock, no NWWC memes)/. I dont really want people waiting around for 20 minutes because 2 people want to win that bad they would just rather wait.  Waiting i dont find skillfull.  I feel this community has GREATLY misinterpreted patience with WAITING.  And i intend to take the WAIT out of the duels, as its not just the duel thats being held up. Its the whole tournament.

Just saying.  I understand what you mean. I'd just rather not....

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2018, 01:28:27 am »
Sign me cyka up PLEASE
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2018, 05:23:27 am »
Player Name:Godfreid
Steam (Link required):Godfreid
ID:415702

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2018, 08:03:12 am »
Good luck hErc
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Tournesol

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2018, 12:08:45 pm »

I won the 5v5 Nation cup on Native  :-X

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2018, 01:24:43 pm »

Golden with this  incredible experience will teach us what is the 1v1 in nw.

No really stfu dude.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2018, 01:31:18 pm »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2018, 01:46:18 pm »
Spoiler

Golden with this  incredible experience will teach us what is the 1v1 in nw.

No really stfu dude.
[close]
Another big oof by the 13yo frog

Golden u shouldnt argue with mighty extazz69

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2018, 02:13:38 pm »
love how all the frogs rim lick eachother too

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2018, 02:15:59 pm »
Spoiler

I won the 5v5 Nation cup on Native  :-X
[close]
Only because England didn't have the MIGHTY Heri.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2018, 03:13:25 pm »
You can say that NW is about patience but seriously who has big patience and good blocking skills to fight over 15 minutes,not many people.And i count then maybe 5 people can do it maybe little more[I mean in really thyhard mode]
In native maybe like 10 but i dont have much experience in native like NW then i can not say that exactly.[I mean in really thyhard mode]
And most important is for me blocking in game because if you master it you will be god but in future im gonna master it on level that i miss block in maybe 1 time a day[But in Bannerlord 2025],i remember days when i was fighting on duel server in 2015 like 5 hours day in range 1 year i was learning holds,blocks,feints,my dolphin style what i created and extazz just copied it but whatever
and chambers but chambers im doing only if i play against 2 and more people and in 1vs1 you dont need it really. 8)

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2018, 03:17:19 pm »

I won minor league with you honey

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2018, 03:54:01 pm »
Well ngl, The person who has more patience will win, the reason i say this is i have a perfect example

The 2v2 tournament a while ago,  me and Hertz won vs Ledger and Dren (Or Ledger and Hokej cant remember)   Both players were obviously better than me and hertz, but 1 single round lasted 30 minutes.  THIS IS NO EXAGGERATION,  1 round ACTUALLY laster 25-30 minutes, and we ended up winning,  see if we wouldve just played normally, ledgers team wouldve won.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2018, 03:57:32 pm »
Ledger is the originator of the cancer duel style that haunts us today.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.