Finals Date?

Monday 22nd October
8 (25%)
Saturday 20th October
14 (43.8%)
Thursday 25th October
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: HerculesTP's Tiered Duel Tournament | Reserves Open | 07.10.2018!!!  (Read 45661 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
Re: HerculesTP's Tiered Duel Tournament | W.I.P
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2018, 11:43:23 pm »
You can say that NW is about patience but seriously who has big patience and good blocking skills to fight over 15 minutes,not many people.And i count then maybe 5 people can do it maybe little more[I mean in really thyhard mode]
In native maybe like 10 but i dont have much experience in native like NW then i can not say that exactly.[I mean in really thyhard mode]
And most important is for me blocking in game because if you master it you will be god but in future im gonna master it on level that i miss block in maybe 1 time a day[But in Bannerlord 2025],i remember days when i was fighting on duel server in 2015 like 5 hours day in range 1 year i was learning holds,blocks,feints,my dolphin style what i created and extazz just copied it but whatever
and chambers but chambers im doing only if i play against 2 and more people and in 1vs1 you dont need it really. 8)
lol, am i high or is this kid saying he invented the dolphin style
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2018, 11:48:30 pm »
Well ngl, The person who has more patience will win, the reason i say this is i have a perfect example

The 2v2 tournament a while ago,  me and Hertz won vs Ledger and Dren (Or Ledger and Hokej cant remember)   Both players were obviously better than me and hertz, but 1 single round lasted 30 minutes.  THIS IS NO EXAGGERATION,  1 round ACTUALLY laster 25-30 minutes, and we ended up winning,  see if we wouldve just played normally, ledgers team wouldve won.
Yh it was ledger and i and i still hate u for that herc !! At some point ledg just told me fuck it let's go aggressive and if we lose we'll just switch to csgo, 1 minute later i was launching csgo =°.
Not even quick stabs could help us that day =/.

haha! XD  see what i mean though?  Yourself and ledger were miles better than me and hertz, and we had equal teamwork so in theory you should've stomped us, its only cuz we WAITED longer.

Tournesol

« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2018, 11:50:15 pm »
You can say that NW is about patience but seriously who has big patience and good blocking skills to fight over 15 minutes,not many people.And i count then maybe 5 people can do it maybe little more[I mean in really thyhard mode]
In native maybe like 10 but i dont have much experience in native like NW then i can not say that exactly.[I mean in really thyhard mode]
And most important is for me blocking in game because if you master it you will be god but in future im gonna master it on level that i miss block in maybe 1 time a day[But in Bannerlord 2025],i remember days when i was fighting on duel server in 2015 like 5 hours day in range 1 year i was learning holds,blocks,feints,my dolphin style what i created and extazz just copied it but whatever
and chambers but chambers im doing only if i play against 2 and more people and in 1vs1 you dont need it really. 8)

I think he meant the downstab dolphin

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2018, 12:04:21 am »

I think he meant the downstab dolphin

Just because you use something all the time, doesnt mean you invented it xD  saw players using that for a loooong time

Offline Centurion2

• Sergeant
  • Prankeur PRANKER
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ibra !
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2018, 12:32:51 am »
Player Name: Cunturion
Steam (Link required):  https://steamcommunity.com/id/2846578856574657845/
ID: Tba

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2018, 12:34:47 am »

Dolphin style that you created ? just a lie since i'm pretty sure the dolphin style was before 2015 in fact jackiechan included it in his melee guide from 2014 in which he talked about both the up and down stab dolphins and I remember players using it in 2012 even..

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2018, 12:35:23 am »
Player Name: Daniel
Steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/alaxedia/
ID: 952369

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2018, 12:41:23 am »

Dolphin style that you created ? just a lie since i'm pretty sure the dolphin style was before 2015 in fact jackiechan included it in his melee guide from 2014 in which he talked about both the up and down stab dolphins and I remember players using it in 2012 even..
not to mention extazz would be one of the least likely to use such a technic  ;D

quit trying to make technical statements about melee Hokej, the fact that you have time to waste doesnt mean youre good at it
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:46:03 am by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2018, 12:49:46 am »

not to mention extazz would be one of the least likely to use such a technic  ;D

quit trying to make technical statements about melee Hokej, the fact that you have time to waste doesnt mean youre good at it
omg dayboul stop being so toksik

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2018, 12:56:31 am »
he needs to be told he's trash, he's too autistic to figure it out by himself

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2018, 12:59:24 am »
he needs to be told he's trash, he's too autistic to figure it out by himself
At this rate you'll never restore your reputation in this community mister sister fister.

jk je t'aime

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2018, 03:35:58 am »

Cant agree more, was one of the first things i started doing, untill i became a hold whore.  you didnt invent it. Considering both you and extazz weren't even around in 2012

As Bane said:  You merely adopted the Down dolphin. I was born doing it. - "I was born copying other people that i saw doing it"****
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 03:40:23 am by Hercules »

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2018, 03:53:06 am »
I like how everyone is pissed but i can say atleast i improved it  8) You cant change this think. ::)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2018, 06:15:02 am »
I like how everyone is pissed but i can say atleast i improved it  8) You cant change this think. ::)

im not pissed :)

im just saying you didnt invent it. neither did you improve it xD  it was already what it is now, 6 years ago. You just used it alot, and now are trying to claim its yours.

I hold alot....doesnt mean i invented holding, or improved it xD

Offline Pharis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 72nd Kgsm / Retired 33rd Adj, 1stEB Lt, UHR Gen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pharis
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2018, 02:09:08 pm »
Community Name: Pharis
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/hrpharis/
ID (Needed for Admin): Hercules has it (if not, I'll search for it again).
Previous Experience: NWWC referee, Admin on Minisiege, 33rd and 1stEB servers ages ago, also admin experience on PW, referee on merc tournaments.