Author Topic: [RGL9] Matchweek 6  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL9] Matchweek 6
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2023, 11:37:09 pm »
Tbh, I only heard we had RGL match after 30 min of playing hehe. But then again Mitchell messaged me it and he didnt even know :D

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2023, 09:45:45 am »
Tbh, I only heard we had RGL match after 30 min of playing hehe. But then again Mitchell messaged me it and he didnt even know :D
Interesting to hear, after all the match got scheduled one week ago and, if my information from a member of the 45thN center staff are right, Mitchell wanted to play on wednesday and not like his CO/NCOs on thursday.

45thN Center 12 : 15 Nr59/Nr13

gg

Spoiler
[close]

I believe the largest RGL match yet so far and an absolute banger that could’ve gone either way. Was a pleasure to spec and definetely one of the highlights of this RGL. Thank you Germans!!

If leadership was on abit earlier we could’ve done a 30v30!!
GG wps again, it was an extremely enjoyable match from our side and after a dull start with only 16/17 players on each side the match later on really met our own expectations. I doubt tho we would have reached 30 v 30, both Nr59 and Nr13 were lacking not only importend key players but also just the manpower to field more than the 26 guys we had in ts yesterday. But, I can only say it once more, the 25v25 in the end was probably one of the biggest highlight for us in this season  :D

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2023, 10:21:39 am »
Interesting to hear, after all the match got scheduled one week ago and, if my information from a member of the 45thN center staff are right, Mitchell wanted to play on wednesday and not like his CO/NCOs on thursday.

gg

Spoiler
[close]

I believe the largest RGL match yet so far and an absolute banger that could’ve gone either way. Was a pleasure to spec and definetely one of the highlights of this RGL. Thank you Germans!!

GG wps again, it was an extremely enjoyable match from our side and after a dull start with only 16/17 players on each side the match later on really met our own expectations. I doubt tho we would have reached 30 v 30, both Nr59 and Nr13 were lacking not only importend key players but also just the manpower to field more than the 26 guys we had in ts yesterday. But, I can only say it once more, the 25v25 in the end was probably one of the biggest highlight for us in this season  :D

It’s mitchell, did we expect anything else 🤣🤣 he was hella mad at ya after we lost. Was funny when he was fuming

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2023, 10:24:53 am »
Spoiler

gg

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

It’s mitchell, did we expect anything else 🤣🤣 he was hella mad at ya after we lost. Was funny when he was fuming
He banned me from the ts  :'(

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2023, 10:30:00 am »
weak mental!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2023, 10:53:00 am »

Match: 33rd vs 55th
Date & Time: Tuesday 4th April 2023 @19:15 BST
Referee: needed
Server: needed

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2023, 02:07:11 pm »
Sounds like it was a goood match guys. Was building the new PC otherwise I would have came in to watch!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2023, 02:10:50 pm »
Sounds like it was a goood match guys. Was building the new PC otherwise I would have came in to watch!
Default time!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2023, 02:11:58 pm »
Spoiler

gg

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

he must've forgotten your efforts and involvement in leading our centre to our first gold medal  ;D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2023, 02:12:50 pm »
Spoiler

gg

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

he must've forgotten your efforts and involvement in leading our centre to our first gold medal  ;D
Nightwing confirmed useless???

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2023, 02:19:20 pm »
Spoiler

gg

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Mitchell confirmed useless???

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2023, 09:23:39 pm »
Match: 96y vs The Commonwealth
Date & Time: Sunday 7 BST
Referee: needed
Server: needed

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2023, 05:36:57 pm »
The RGL League 1 Final between 45thN and 15thYR will be streamed on www.twitch.tv/Chriseh in 2 hours. Should be a good match.

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2023, 08:37:54 pm »
96y 15:2 The Commonwealth

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2023, 09:33:37 pm »
45th 15 - 13 15th

Absolutely fantastic match, a ton of extremely close rounds. 45th went up to 14-7/8 before 15th brought it back to 14-13 before 45th closed it out. VOD of the stream will be up on Youtube shortly.