Author Topic: [RGL9] Matchweek 1  (Read 2803 times)

Wursti

Re: [RGL9] Matchweek 1
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2023, 12:52:39 pm »
iirc regimental / team accounts are only allowed to post in their respective threads anyways? Thats what I got told when I was banned  ::)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2023, 12:56:16 pm »
iirc regimental / team accounts are only allowed to post in their respective threads anyways? Thats what I got told when I was banned  ::)

I was told the same. Regiment accounts/ GF team accounts can only post outside their thread when signing up/updating their roster. Regardless reg accounts shouldn't participate in forum discussions.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2023, 01:26:53 pm »

I was told the same. Regiment accounts/ GF team accounts can only post outside their thread when signing up/updating their roster. Regardless reg accounts shouldn't participate in forum discussions.

That is usually the case and is why the account is currently in discussion

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2023, 01:36:13 pm »

Whats there to talk about? Its either in the rules or it isn't
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2023, 01:54:24 pm »

Whats there to talk about? Its either in the rules or it isn't

This is why you're not mod, does it state in the rules the punishment or would that need to be part of a discussion? Rules aren't black or white, either way it's nothing you need to know about shoo
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 01:57:39 pm by Fietta »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2023, 02:01:50 pm »
Rules aren't black or white
I mean that is quite literally the function of a rule, but you got it chief!

Phailur

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2023, 02:14:08 pm »
When i will become mod, rules will be handled fairly

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2023, 02:30:22 pm »
Rules aren't black or white
I mean that is quite literally the function of a rule, but you got it chief!

Don’t know why you’re trying to one up me, but the consequence of a rule break isn’t at all black or white and is on a user-case basis. I understand you’re trying to find flaws to argue about after I said that there has to be discussion for consequences, but anything to try to look good I suppose.

You should probably focus on running RGL and discussing the rule set with other people in the admin team before setting them out because the new format certainly isn’t liked or wanted by some of those members
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 02:33:58 pm by Fietta »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2023, 02:59:37 pm »
Don’t know why you’re trying to one up me
Don't need to one up you, you're an FSE moderator!

You should probably focus on running RGL and discussing the rule set with other people in the admin team before setting them out because the new format certainly isn’t liked or wanted by some of those members
The fact you even felt the need to say this like its some kind of "gottem" shows you literally don't understand what the point is so you go gettem king, slay all those haturrrrz

Fietta once again showing he argues for something he doesn't actually believe nor care about, never have I seen before cela!

Edit: Typo xoxox
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 03:03:34 pm by John Price »

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2023, 03:11:17 pm »
snitches everywhere

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2023, 03:25:28 pm »
The fact you even felt the need to say this like its some kind of "gottem" shows you literally don't understand what the point is so you go gettem king, slay all those haturrrrz
Fietta once again showing he argues for something he doesn't actually believe nor care about, never have I seen before cela!

I mean, I did indeed say in discussion why league 1 have to play against each other twice, to which you didn't respond, so yes, you did ask for it there, I'm sure 96y are having a really fun time with this new format!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 03:27:00 pm by Fietta »

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2023, 03:28:57 pm »
Don’t know why you’re trying to one up me
Don't need to one up you, you're an FSE moderator!

Edit: Typo xoxox

stop discussing and post matchweek 3 holy shitty shit shot

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2023, 03:30:44 pm »
stop discussing and post matchweek 3 holy shitty shit shot
I forgot leave me alone I will do it soon xD

I mean, I did indeed say in discussion why league 1 have to play against each other twice, to which you didn't respond, so yes, you did ask for it there, I'm sure 96y are having a really fun time with this new format!
Its not for a discord moderator to decide things for other people

EDIT: Still aint got it btw