Author Topic: Sherwood Foresters Regiment (SF)  (Read 3099 times)

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Sherwood Foresters Regiment (SF)
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2023, 09:35:14 am »
If this is some silly attempt to get both the 45th Centre and Grens into RGL I can tell you now its not happening.

The only reseaonable explanation as to why this is happening

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2023, 10:08:40 am »
Thanks for doing the FSE page Jam. Can't wait to get to it without that stinky Maskman guy
looks weird bah

I quote...

' Sherwood Foresters is a new regiment that aims to help players of NW improve and thrive.'

I'm sorry what

I can assure you Wolfster, this is top class
Metter Belee

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2023, 01:51:07 pm »
If this is some silly attempt to get both the 45th Centre and Grens into RGL I can tell you now its not happening.

I mean of course it is. The thing is, it will be passed off as a "meme" but they would still actually try it. Which turns it from being a joke in any way to just another notch on the belt of retardation.

Just like how Maskman pretended putting EIC S5 3rd place in his profile was a joke, but less than 6 months later its STILL in his profile on steam. Only reason I know is because people send me things, I already knew he wasn't joking and didn't care enough to check.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2023, 01:53:04 pm »

I mean of course it is. The thing is, it will be passed off as a "meme" but they would still actually try it. Which turns it from being a joke in any way to just another notch on the belt of retardation.

Just like how Maskman pretended putting EIC S5 3rd place in his profile was a joke, but less than 6 months later its STILL in his profile on steam. Only reason I know is because people send me things, I already knew he wasn't joking and didn't care enough to check.
I remember when I sweat this hard on NW

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2023, 02:02:03 pm »

Well, what if it wasn't a joke the EIC thing? I and Maskman agreed to share it because of your lack of motivation to find and give us capable referees, we all know you're a lazy person.
Also, good luck with finding 16 regiments for RGL (without regiments their center companies), if you manage to do so congratz!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Phailur

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2023, 06:49:33 pm »
I love Mount & Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars DLC

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2023, 06:56:44 pm »

Well, what if it wasn't a joke the EIC thing? I and Maskman agreed to share it because of your lack of motivation to find and give us capable referees, we all know you're a lazy person.
Also, good luck with finding 16 regiments for RGL (without regiments their center companies), if you manage to do so congratz!

In Native, if both teams agreed not to play bronze, usually both teams would get bronze as that medal isn't really appreciated or cared about to be fair

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2023, 07:32:42 pm »
I know this is bait, but I will bite anyway.

Well, what if it wasn't a joke the EIC thing? I and Maskman agreed to share it
No you didn't, you both came to me and said "how about nobody gets the bronze as we do not want to play a match that we were not motivated to play". This is just a blatant lie as evidenced by what Maskman then said on the thread later about it being a joke. What would be the point if I had agreed to give it to you both?

because of your lack of motivation to find and give us capable referees, we all know you're a lazy person.
What the fuck are you talking about? Everyone knows I do NOT ASSIGN referee's for this specific reason. Because its just another thing for you fuckwits to cry about later. Dams reffed the match because Maskman asked 2 different referee's that both said THEY MAY NOT EVEN BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF THE MATCH. What do you know? They weren't available and Dams was happy to fill in.

I would also like to point out that Maskman flat out admitted he fucked with Dams to get a round reset that he knew full well 45th didn't deserve and Dams felt pressured to do so as Maskman was an admin of EIC. Which obviously resulted in the chaos that we remember. Real shame as even though Dams decision at the time wasn't correct, Dams has done more than any of you to keep tournaments afloat and he probably won't do so again. Regardless what you think of someone you can't refute that.

Aren't you a fucking genius. If you would have read the RGL thread, which you clearly havent then you would know it clearly says that we do not expect to get even close to the amount of regiments required to have multiple leagues, which is why I flatout told everyone it probably won't happen and instead we would like to do a single swiss system group instead.

Again, it was probably just an attempt to piss me off and congrats, you succeeded.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2023, 07:56:54 pm »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2023, 08:24:00 pm »
Tbh I knew it was bait going in but I still responded, what does that say about me???

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2023, 08:26:52 pm »
Tbh I knew it was bait going in but I still responded, what does that say about me???
that you secretly like me Mr. Greasy

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2023, 08:34:16 pm »
that you secretly like me Mr. Greasy
I enjoy diarrhea more than interacting with you

Offline Pumti

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stand Brave Men!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pummo
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2023, 09:13:07 pm »

Chriseh, I've been in the NW business for a long time too. I'm sure we all respect you and appreciate you hosting this. However, it amazes me why you hate the 45thN and SF that much  :-[ :( The game is fading away, we need to have understanding for each others opinions and perspectives as to keep the game somewhat alive xD

Some would say we are the biggest regiment in the game and the most active. We're merely trying to populate your event. Give us a break.

In earlier times multiple regiments from the same grouping (army) were accepted. The centre company is entirely different to our grenadier company, it is the same principle.

Being forced to use dirty tactics, in the terms of creating our own 'technical' regiment, we abide by the rules. Let us attend.
Looking forward to the event anyhow and thanks for hosting.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:19:41 pm by Pumti »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2023, 09:25:39 pm »

I'm sure we all respect you and appreciate you hosting this.
No, we dont lmao

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2023, 09:35:14 pm »
Funny John Price  once again bending the truth here to make me look the villain And keep himself relevant. if you were competent enough to even check the server logs, you’d see I decided to continue and keep the score as it was (going against the potential void + replay) , much against the ruleset which pointed in the direction of a void round with mass FIC (which dams even admitted)and much to my own regiments discontent as we’d be eventually throwing away a round that really should’ve been replayed. As I told Vegi prior, I really didn’t care much for third place - and decided to not contest for a replay in the end just for the sake of getting it over and done with.

But yea Chriseh - you keep on arranging important ‘meetings’ that no one cares about/ no one even attends. Keep trying to stay relevant bro  8).

Haven’t been on fse much and on phone rn but - rent free as per usual ttyl

EDIT: I’m sure SF leadership will address the purpose of this thread tommorow or so as I myself am away and not involved in the management of SF

« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:37:33 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?