Author Topic: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10  (Read 29882 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: New-Gen Points [NGP]
« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2022, 03:14:44 pm »
To just pour fuel on the fire

Whenever Fietta played in NSS, surrounded by mediocre players, he was fucking dogshit  ;D

As gibby rightly said, Fietta likes to think he makes plays when in actual fact plays are made on him  :o

I won a 1v4 clutch bro!

Besides, me leaving 45th was the worst thing to happen to you since starting the regiment!

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2022, 03:14:54 pm »
To just pour fuel on the fire

Whenever Fietta played in NSS, surrounded by mediocre players, he was fucking dogshit  ;D

As gibby rightly said, Fietta likes to think he makes plays when in actual fact plays are made on him  :o
You wouldn't say stuff like this if Fietta didn't leave ur ass and joined 15th  ;D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2022, 03:15:20 pm »
the only time maskman spits straight facts is to diss fietta, love it

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #213 on: May 30, 2022, 03:16:19 pm »
Maskman and I have a love hate relationship

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 30, 2022, 03:17:24 pm »
That breakup hit him different
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #215 on: May 30, 2022, 03:18:39 pm »
Honestly I was one of the players saying you should be at the top (or near the top) of tier 3, I’ve appreciated your performances with top players, but I only question your impact when forced to play with someone who isn’t top 10

Check the Invictus match again, got MVP for getting like 20 kills in that semis even though we still lost. You're certainly not a bad player, but I think you see yourself far too highly, as do all the other renegades players in this list.
over 5 months ago was that tournament, I've yet to see you do it again
As I said, I had top score in almost all matches outside of the final in the 7v7 including the semi's against Animals which was a fairly good line-up. The 2v2 yesterday in our hardest match (Jakob and Achilles) I had more picks overall than Domi including 3-4 first picks on two of the current top 10 players. In that 8v8 I played with a Dwarf name as that was our team so it probably wasn't as obvious but I also played well making picks when we beat Envy and Movement's team in the group stage. If you haven't seen it since you must really be closing your eyes on the bench there.

EDIT: My bad, I realised that was to Fietta.
Bench's are the perfect place to sleep!
I ain't denying you've done well recently, considering the 2v2 you could easily be ranked a few places higher but when looking at the last 7v7 we didn't see you do much in the final at all, which is why you were ranked so low.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2022, 03:21:13 pm »
Honestly I was one of the players saying you should be at the top (or near the top) of tier 3, I’ve appreciated your performances with top players, but I only question your impact when forced to play with someone who isn’t top 10

Check the Invictus match again, got MVP for getting like 20 kills in that semis even though we still lost. You're certainly not a bad player, but I think you see yourself far too highly, as do all the other renegades players in this list.
over 5 months ago was that tournament, I've yet to see you do it again
As I said, I had top score in almost all matches outside of the final in the 7v7 including the semi's against Animals which was a fairly good line-up. The 2v2 yesterday in our hardest match (Jakob and Achilles) I had more picks overall than Domi including 3-4 first picks on two of the current top 10 players. In that 8v8 I played with a Dwarf name as that was our team so it probably wasn't as obvious but I also played well making picks when we beat Envy and Movement's team in the group stage. If you haven't seen it since you must really be closing your eyes on the bench there.

EDIT: My bad, I realised that was to Fietta.
Bench's are the perfect place to sleep!
I ain't denying you've done well recently, considering the 2v2 you could easily be ranked a few places higher but when looking at the last 7v7 we didn't see you do much in the final at all, which is why you were ranked so low.
So one match out of the roughly 10-14 I played in the 2 tournaments you counted got me downgraded that much? I didn't even play bad in the final I was first picked once and 2nd picked a few times when my 2nd in died. I didn't have a massive impact in terms of kills sure but neither did Chuckster due to the fact we were stood opposite eachother holding (Chuckster being one of the best players in your line-up). Neither of us really killed eachother much as we discussed after it was a bit of a stand-off.

In every other match in those 2 tournaments I basically played well with both Gi's team where we played a lot better than expected and RT in the Semi-Finals vs Animals or other matches.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2022, 03:23:22 pm »
Gibby scratched his head to make the list, while BlitzKrieg can stop thinking about he think of gay without remove his condom with something original you look like some 12 year old girl who thinks they’re a boy but BlitzKrieg thought Alf love it when Shadey forces Alf  to dress up for him so Alf can stay relevant. BlitzKrieg think its relevant but we never heard someone other than BlitzKrieg  whine so much about “my game dude” “my pc is lagging” “mouse lag dude” “omg my fps dropped”  "Dude I'm lagging I got 20 ping" instead of just admitting to your mistakes?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #218 on: May 30, 2022, 03:24:22 pm »
chuckster's just catching up on the drama don't mind him

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #219 on: May 30, 2022, 03:25:22 pm »
What a post from Chuckster
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2022, 03:29:17 pm »
PR is being disrespected by his OWN nation

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #221 on: May 30, 2022, 03:30:09 pm »

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 30, 2022, 03:32:11 pm »
The 8v8 Herishey did really well with Gi's team and the 7v7 Herishey  was top score until the final where yes, Herishey  did end bottom but Herishey  was just holding Chuckster. Not going for picks as that was the other flanks role in that match. :)

Offline DOMI

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PR_Curtis
« Reply #223 on: May 30, 2022, 03:33:31 pm »
chucky backing me up, he knows what's up

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #224 on: May 30, 2022, 03:38:28 pm »
Thanks Chucky bang bang.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.