Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20984 times)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« on: January 21, 2021, 02:36:23 am »
I will give this till 12 am central US on the 25th before I lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the app. Consider this your warning.  I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]EU or NA?:[/b]
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?[/b]

NA:
Leaf Withdrawn
Spoiler
Name: Leaf
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I go to every NW event and im a offical admin that helps the Community when in need
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will help comment on all Mod Boards and give them my feedback for the game. In the works of hosting a Cav 2v2 Tournament for the Community, Leafs Landwalker tournament/ Leauge sounds pretty good
[close]
hawkince
Spoiler
Name: hawkince
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I believe I can help the community and with endorsements from many former CRs like Theodin, Jolly and Orcraryo I believe I am most fit for the job.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I am about to host a groupfighting tournament and can commit to giving the community an active representative who will be here all 3 months.
[close]

EU:

maskmanmarks
Spoiler
Name: Maskman

EU or NA?: EU

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes, I do

Why should you become CR?: Within the past year I have always been involved with the community both regimentally and as the NW community as a whole, I am really motivated to see this game through and my passion for this game can not only be seen in my in game time but also in my past and present actions I have fulfilled for this community.
I have much experience in both hosting internal tournaments within the 45thN as well as cohosting regimental tournaments, most notably RMT and group fighting tournaments for the wider NW community such as EIS and ENWC. I have been working on a grassroots level amongst the community not only by accommodating both matchmaking and pickups on 45thN TS but also through getting more and more NW players involved in the competitive scene by thrusting players into casual competitive events as well as group fighting teams most aptly seen by the NPP Series. I have a good feeling of the mood of NW and always have been a friendly face offering great help to many players and organisers across the scene.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I not only want to expand on my work as a grassroots community manager but I would also aim to work with other NW leaders to cut down on many Regimental tournaments especially group fighting tournaments to have a clear schedule for my term of what occurs when as to not burn out the community by not having the constant spam and consequent devaluing of especially group fighting tournaments. Most importantly though I want to be of service to the community not through my personal melee skills or via my leadership attributes but rather an upbeat person that's always willing to help out and up for a chat.
[close]

Fotin
Spoiler
Name: Fotin

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I know this is an important position. I totally understand that I can be punished for that.

Why should you become CR?: I am now a member of this community since 6 years. I have played competitively untill 2019, then focused myself on a leadership role. My objective for 2021 is to do even more for the NW community, as this is a game I personnally love and want to see alive as long as possible.
With all my experience, I have the advantage to have played with most of the current players of the NW competitive scene, and I also know pretty well how that scene works.
I want to do my maximum to help the moderators and to be the voice between them and the community. I am ready to learn how to get better in that role and am open to all the advices that everyone could give me.
I want a stable community where all the trashtalsks are just happening for competitive reasons. This means that I want the useless FSE and in game trashtalks to stop since it makes this community more and more cancerous.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

- Firstly, I would like to make a schedule for all the tournaments that will happen this year. By doing that, I want the players to be more motivated to play every tournament. There will be one tournament per month, sometimes two. This is going to be done in consultation with all the team leaders.

- Secondly, I will make another EU vs NA tournament. I love the idea, and to me that is a really interesting thing to do.

- Finally, I'll offer my help to all the tournament organizers. I'll reserve myself 5 hours per week for that job and only that job. Since my plan is to schedule all the tournaments, I want them to be really well organized and I also want to see bigger things.
[close]

Golden
Spoiler
Name: Golden
EU or NA?:  EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:  Of course.
Why should you become CR?:

To begin, after eight years in this community I truly believe I can represent every end and every little part of it. I want to provide a beautiful balance of calm and reasonability to the CR role.

I know a lot of people see me in a certain light. But I can promise you that I will represent everyone in this community.

When I bought this game back in 2013 I was in love with every aspect of it from when my friend told me to join a regiment (K-KA) I was hooked the ranks the line battles the events, the total experience of it all.

After many years of regiments and events, GroupFighting server and tournaments, I wish to represent this community as a common member as that little regimental private, as that regular, Gren, and Kingsman.

It doesn't matter who you are, your differences with me or not, my love for the game and the forum matters to me, and under all of it I will provide you a friend and even though I may have appeared harsh I promise you will love me as your CR.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?  To bring better and bigger tournaments. To establish a link between the competitive and casual and bring new and experienced talent to the NW scene.
[close]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 07:37:37 am by Thunderstormer »
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 03:37:30 am »
Name: Maskman

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes, I do

Why should you become CR?: Within the past year I have always been involved with the community both regimentally and as the NW community as a whole, I am really motivated to see this game through and my passion for this game can not only be seen in my in game time but also in my past and present actions I have fulfilled for this community.
I have much experience in both hosting internal tournaments within the 45thN as well as cohosting regimental tournaments, most notably RMT and group fighting tournaments for the wider NW community such as EIS and ENWC. I have been working on a grassroots level amongst the community not only by accommodating both matchmaking and pickups on 45thN TS but also through getting more and more NW players involved in the competitive scene by thrusting players into casual competitive events as well as group fighting teams most aptly seen by the NPP Series. I have a good feeling of the mood of NW and always have been a friendly face offering great help to many players and organisers across the scene.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I not only want to expand on my work as a grassroots community manager but I would also aim to work with other NW leaders to cut down on many Regimental tournaments especially group fighting tournaments to have a clear schedule for my term of what occurs when as to not burn out the community by not having the constant spam and consequent devaluing of especially group fighting tournaments. Most importantly though I want to be of service to the community not through my personal melee skills or via my leadership attributes but rather an upbeat person that's always willing to help out and up for a chat.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 03:48:12 am »
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 03:49:51 am by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 05:30:18 am »
ITS HAWKINCE TIME.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 10:48:12 am »
The end is near.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 10:50:55 am »
That'd only happen if you were CR Vegi. First actually doing well in gf's then becoming CR. It truly would be the end of days.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 10:53:28 am »
That'd only happen if you were CR Vegi. First actually doing well in gf's then becoming CR. It truly would be the end of days.
So you think I'm totally fit for being a CR?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 10:59:26 am »
100%
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2021, 01:14:24 pm »
100%
Soon...

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 04:00:46 pm »
Cant think of anything worse then being represented by Maskman.

The only reason you put yourself down as ''a friendly face offering great help to many players and organisers across the scene.'' is to eventually spam them to join your regiment.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 04:04:45 pm »

The only reason you put yourself down as ''a friendly face offering great help to many players and organisers across the scene.'' is to eventually spam them to join your regiment.
Get involved

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 04:11:15 pm »

vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 04:48:40 pm »
Name: Fotin

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I know this is an important position. I totally understand that I can be punished for that.

Why should you become CR?: I am now a member of this community since 6 years. I have played competitively untill 2019, then focused myself on a leadership role. My objective for 2021 is to do even more for the NW community, as this is a game I personnally love and want to see alive as long as possible.
With all my experience, I have the advantage to have played with most of the current players of the NW competitive scene, and I also know pretty well how that scene works.
I want to do my maximum to help the moderators and to be the voice between them and the community. I am ready to learn how to get better in that role and am open to all the advices that everyone could give me.
I want a stable community where all the trashtalsks are just happening for competitive reasons. This means that I want the useless FSE and in game trashtalks to stop since it makes this community more and more cancerous.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

- Firstly, I would like to make a schedule for all the tournaments that will happen this year. By doing that, I want the players to be more motivated to play every tournament. There will be one tournament per month, sometimes two. This is going to be done in consultation with all the team leaders.

- Secondly, I will make another EU vs NA tournament. I love the idea, and to me that is a really interesting thing to do.

- Finally, I'll offer my help to all the tournament organizers. I'll reserve myself 5 hours per week for that job and only that job. Since my plan is to schedule all the tournaments, I want them to be really well organized and I also want to see bigger things.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 04:52:56 pm »
gl Leaf hopefully you run again.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2021, 04:57:45 pm »
Since I withdraw myself from posting an application. I'll support my minion Fotin in this matter.