Author Topic: Is NW already inactive in Asia,OC,Central Asia?  (Read 6790 times)

Offline Youzi

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Is NW already inactive in Asia,OC,Central Asia?
« on: June 05, 2020, 01:55:29 pm »
Apart from Europe and America, I want to know if there are other regions still active in NW?

Skaen

Re: Is NW already inactive in Asia,OC,Central Asia?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 02:01:47 pm »
Asia is still playing. Mainly Chinese regiments. OC I have no clue. I guess a small amount of regs like China.

Phailur

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 06:50:14 pm »
Ive seen what i think are chinese pub servers with 160+ players, dont remember what time

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 07:51:26 pm »
Theres a fairly decent amount of players in South America, with a couple of regiments strong enough to match up against NA.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 01:46:20 am »
With a couple of regiments strong enough to match up against NA.
Lol No.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 07:25:22 am »
Australians are still active?  ???

Skaen

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 09:05:14 am »
Australians are still active?  ???
I think a small amount yes. I can be wrong ofcourse though.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 11:35:28 am »
Lol No.

with the state NA regiments are currently in yeah they are, Nr49 beat up the RSL/21st in the IRL, beat the VB in friendlies and matched up decently against the LG, meanwhile PLGR has recently beat a couple NA regs in 1v1s.

|Viper|

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 10:31:21 pm »
Lol No.

with the state NA regiments are currently in yeah they are, Nr49 beat up the RSL/21st in the IRL, beat the VB in friendlies and matched up decently against the LG, meanwhile PLGR has recently beat a couple NA regs in 1v1s.
Hahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa....

Spoiler
No
[close]

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 10:32:36 pm »
Lol No.

Here is my issue with anyone who is trying to revive the comp scene in NA, its not going to happen.  Most casual regiments do not want to do NANWL. They don't.  So yeah your comp regiments are going to have to come from South America.  But to say that they come close to you....good gracious I can promise you THAT IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.  I don't know where you get your info from but its quite interesting.

This has been Papabean with NW Daily News

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 10:34:52 pm »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 10:42:38 pm »
Lol No.

Here is my issue with anyone who is trying to revive the comp scene in NA, its not going to happen.  Most casual regiments do not want to do NANWL. They don't.  So yeah your comp regiments are going to have to come from South America.  But to say that they come close to you....good gracious I can promise you THAT IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.  I don't know where you get your info from but its quite interesting.

who said anything about nanwl or revving the scene smh, I’m just pointing out that some SA regs are strong enough to play against NA regs, as I can confirm having  watched a few 1v1s between NA and SA regiments.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 11:13:45 pm »
Lol No.

who said anything about nanwl or revving the scene smh, I’m just pointing out that some SA regs are strong enough to play against NA regs, as I can confirm having  watched a few 1v1s between NA and SA regiments.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY FUCKING EGOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wursti

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2020, 12:53:47 am »
Imo its pretty amazing that theres an Asian, SA and OCE scene. I'm kinda living in the european bubble thinking only we exist (and NA kinda) while there are other scenes around the world that just arent active on FSE cuz they probs have their own forums or just dont know that this exists

No matter which of them can beat who, for me its just interesting to see

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2020, 02:21:59 am »
Imo its pretty amazing that theres an Asian, SA and OCE scene. I'm kinda living in the european bubble thinking only we exist (and NA kinda) while there are other scenes around the world that just arent active on FSE cuz they probs have their own forums or just dont know that this exists

No matter which of them can beat who, for me its just interesting to see
I was suprised af when I talked to a spaniard who told me he played in SA Community 2 years ago. That moment I realized they exist