Author Topic: NSS Groupfighting Team. Oldest Continuous Surviving Team Est. 2020  (Read 26489 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NSS Groupfighting Team
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2020, 06:19:28 pm »
Just updated the NSS Roster with a new addition to the GF team! Clickenforce!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2020, 06:28:34 pm »
wow clik so pro

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2020, 01:34:41 am »
NSS update! Participated in the 6v6 tournament not with our top roster but a strong roster nonetheless, gg wp to all despite not making it through the group stages still very fun to particapate! I even subbed into a round and got insta picked :D

5 - 1 Win over MF
2 - 5 Defeat to Alenko
2 - 5 Defeat to Mages
4 - 5 Defeat to SG

See you all in the 8v8!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2020, 05:55:35 pm »
NSS update! Participated in the 6v6 tournament not with our top roster but a strong roster nonetheless, gg wp to all despite not making it through the group stages still very fun to particapate! I even subbed into a round and got insta picked :D

5 - 1 Win over MF
2 - 5 Defeat to Alenko
2 - 5 Defeat to Mages
4 - 5 Defeat to SG

See you all in the 8v8!

It's AkenoFofana  :'(

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2020, 06:17:45 pm »

5 - 1 Win over MF
2 - 5 Defeat to Alenko
2 - 5 Defeat to Mages
4 - 5 Defeat to SG

See you all in the 8v8!

It's AkenoFofana  :'(

Alenko

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2020, 01:23:10 am »
GG WP to all in the 7v7! We made it out the group stages but got walled by the SG in a tense match! We move to the MarxeiL's 5v5!!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2020, 02:49:51 pm »
You got the video of floris being backstabbed by the spec guy?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2020, 12:51:57 pm »

I personally don't but spooky apparently was filming the match but failed to catch it. I don't know why the round wasn't voided when Python and I bothagreed that it should be voided after having seen the logs of spectator_pro bragging about the backstab and disconnecting straight out of the server afterwards. Ill ask kore for the guy's GUID as I have an inkling of who it was...

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2020, 12:58:58 pm »
biased admin (not piton, but that spanic boi)
otherwise the result may looked different
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2020, 11:36:57 pm »

I personally don't but spooky apparently was filming the match but failed to catch it. I don't know why the round wasn't voided when Python and I bothagreed that it should be voided after having seen the logs of spectator_pro bragging about the backstab and disconnecting straight out of the server afterwards. Ill ask kore for the guy's GUID as I have an inkling of who it was...
Python said provide proof and the round will be void.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2020, 01:08:26 am »

Python said provide proof and the round will be void.

Spoke to Kore and there's nothing much we can do about it now which is a shame but that's in the past either way we would've been walled in the first round of the groupstages even if we beat TBE. Next time we just won't accept having Padawan ref our match especially if he's on the opposite team smh

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2020, 02:18:45 am »
Thread update after our respectable preformances in the past few tournaments, NSS even fielding 2 teams in the most recent MarxeiL/Tardet 5v5

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2020, 07:40:56 pm »
Thread update after our respectable preformances in the past few tournaments, NSS even fielding 2 teams in the most recent MarxeiL/Tardet 5v5
Huge respect to your team 2 for their performance last night. Entirely deserved victory against us and that match against Asatro was quite something. It's a shame that you guys still didn't manage to make it through, I feel you always happen to be on the 'unlucky' side of the equation lately but one of your team still made it to the playoffs so there is already that. :)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2020, 08:03:07 pm »
NPP > NSS

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2020, 01:52:38 am »
Maskman doing bits, even if the score was 5-1 vs NSS2 defs gave us a good fight and there were rounds which u could’ve won quite easily, gg :)