Author Topic: ⚔2e Regiment d’Infanterie de la Legion de la Vis (NA Line Infantry) [Recruiting]  (Read 30392 times)

Offline {Day}

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the Lamps
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eVL]Kpt_Day/1er_Day
  • Side: Neutral
Still confused, I can only answer the 2eVL question. Its 2eVL because "Vistula Legion", even though our regiment name has "Legion de la Vis".
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:15:12 pm by {Day} »
Dayman-Aah-Fighter-Of-The-Nightman-Aah-Champion-Of-The-Sun-Aah-You're-A-Master-Of-Karate-And-Friendship-For-Everyone!
fuck you day

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Agh! Well Christopher has 1erVL in his FSE nick so I should have asked him. But he also he has "Lamp of 1er and 2eVL" while Day has "Leader of the Lamps". So I thought you guys were affiliated.

Words are hard, just try your hardest to understand what I'm trying to say.  :-[

Sidenote: Why are your tags 2eVL? 2e Vistule de la Legion?
OH the 1er thing isn't the 1erVL ;D It's actually 1er Grenadiers I just ran out of space to put Gren Behind it :o
But yeah there is no other 1erVL, me and Day just know eachother from the 1er Grenadiers and still do stuff together so we are lamp/mercs for them ;)
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Wisconsin best state of Sin

Offline {Day}

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the Lamps
    • View Profile
Agh! Well Christopher has 1erVL in his FSE nick so I should have asked him. But he also he has "Lamp of 1er and 2eVL" while Day has "Leader of the Lamps". So I thought you guys were affiliated.

Words are hard, just try your hardest to understand what I'm trying to say.  :-[

Sidenote: Why are your tags 2eVL? 2e Vistule de la Legion?
OH the 1er thing isn't the 1erVL ;D It's actually 1er Grenadiers I just ran out of space to put Gren Behind it :o
But yeah there is no other 1erVL, me and Day just know eachother from the 1er Grenadiers and still do stuff together so we are lamp/mercs for them ;)
Lamp = merc. I just use Lamp as the merc tags, no reason why I do. I just do.
Dayman-Aah-Fighter-Of-The-Nightman-Aah-Champion-Of-The-Sun-Aah-You're-A-Master-Of-Karate-And-Friendship-For-Everyone!
fuck you day

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
But do you light the lamps?

Offline {Day}

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the Lamps
    • View Profile
I am the electric, he is the bulb.
fuck you day

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
I am the light that shines in the dark, I guide the way to the path we must seek and I keep away the darkness that threatens to consume us at any point should our electricity (Day) die! ;)

Also woot last full Day (he he see what I did there) of school before my finals start.
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Offline {Day}

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the Lamps
    • View Profile
I am the light that shines in the dark, I guide the way to the path we must seek and I keep away the darkness that threatens to consume us at any point should our electricity (Day) die! ;)

Also woot last full Day (he he see what I did there) of school before my finals start.
Dat was beautiful.
fuck you day

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
Do you have beacons as well? Or torches?

Offline {Day}

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the Lamps
    • View Profile
Do you have beacons as well? Or torches?
We have those, we also have nightlights for the kiddos.
fuck you day

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
Day, pls be my nightlight. :-*

Offline {Day}

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the Lamps
    • View Profile
fuck you day

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
Can he be both?

Offline {Day}

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the Lamps
    • View Profile
Can he be both?
Yes! Do not worry, I am Eco-Friendly.
fuck you day

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
Day's mine GTFO Chris