Author Topic: Bannerlord Persistent Empires (PE) | Blood Diamond (BD/BDCT)  (Read 12014 times)

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Bannerlord Persistent Empires (PE) | Blood Diamond (BD/BDCT)
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2023, 02:08:19 pm »
Dear diary,

yesterday I had the pleasure to play the Bannerlord multiplayer for the first time since March 2021. I started my day with the BRE sunday event, where I had 10 FPS for the first 2-3 rounds. After I put my settings from very high to medium to very low, I was able to experience the massive 180v180 battle without any laggs. It was quite fun, I didnt play these large battles for a very long time. Mr. Nightwong showed me the EU PE Server afterwards. Due to Nightwing's influence I played with the VD guys, not only the event but also PE. A few minutes in PE I was already trained as combat medic and was forced to get into war against these weirdos called BDCT. What the fuck even is that. I got shot by artillery and lost everything. Someone took my medic stuff smh!

I will eventually come by again this week and maybe Ill have a look around the other factions cause VD was some sort of a forced thing.

See you soon again diary!
good job flügelwing! u saved him from these BD orcs

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2023, 09:16:05 pm »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2023, 07:17:34 pm »
ITS JUST DUB AFTER DUB
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2023, 07:20:33 pm »
Video of the BRE event, didn't delete the footage by mistake this time;

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2023, 10:56:50 pm »
No way nightwing is rent free in your head 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂💀💀💀
CoC > any other team

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2023, 08:15:53 pm »
Some small wars/raids we did yesterday -

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2023, 11:39:58 am »
The new PE map Bohemia is out, Kingdom Come Deliverance enjoyers will recognize the designs/castle/nature and have another chance to dive into a medieval adventure! With that being said, obviously the knights of Blood Diamond are still pursue their passion in serfing, crafting, pillaging, defending their own & allies or taking part in huge sieges or open field battles. For more informations, check out the first post or check out one of their videos:

No way nightwing is rent free in your head 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂💀💀💀
  8)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2023, 02:46:45 pm »
VD IS RAIDING US GET ON

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2023, 05:36:33 pm »
Since FSE has been down there's been plenty of videos but this is probably the most familiar for the NW noobs to enjoy with it being similar to a gf at the start;

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2023, 06:10:52 pm »
GFS ON BANNERLORD LOW KEY KINDA SLAP.

Next one is tomorrow vs VSC. If you're interested in mercing hmu on steam :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2023, 07:15:38 pm »
From this weeks BRE event -

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2023, 10:45:20 pm »

I haven't edited your teams stats in any way what so ever

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2023, 10:56:24 pm »

PLEASE LEAVE THAT DOGSHIT FACTION

JOIN THE NW CHADS

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2023, 11:30:48 pm »

PLEASE LEAVE THAT DOGSHIT FACTION

JOIN THE NW CHADS
As if I i a mere normal nw guy could join in with the legends of nw

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2023, 06:40:35 pm »
Video from VSC, VD and Englands siege on us;