Author Topic: College Football Thread  (Read 60534 times)

Offline The Marksman

• Sergeant
  • Oh look, a blue moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Osama Bin Ballin
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: College Football Thread
« Reply #375 on: November 11, 2019, 05:32:33 pm »
People still sleeping on App State smh
App State is pretty good. However theyre still only good for their conference. With the money, resources, and recruiting at SC we should never be losing to a Sun Belt team. But that being said SC hasnt been this bad since my Freshman year when Spurrier left so Im not surprised by anything.

Muschamp is gonna get another off season at least but other coaches are dropping like flies recently. I think the next to go might be Clay Helton at USC West Campus.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #376 on: November 12, 2019, 10:33:46 am »
LSU deserves to be #1. 
as an ohioan I agree, OSU has only had 2 games so far where the other team has even had a chance. 

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #377 on: November 12, 2019, 04:44:45 pm »
LSU deserves to be #1. 
as an ohioan I agree, OSU has only had 2 games so far where the other team has even had a chance.
As a fellow Ohioan who is definitely not an LSU fan at all I swear, I agree
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 04:46:30 pm by ShintoSkookum »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 12, 2019, 08:10:03 pm »
LSU deserves to be #1. 
As a fellow Ohioan who is definitely not an LSU fan at all I swear, I agree
deserters will be shot

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #379 on: November 12, 2019, 09:46:37 pm »
I'm a Mizzou fan, uhm, well we suck

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 15, 2019, 04:42:58 pm »
Tennessee is about to finally go bowling.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 17, 2019, 01:09:09 am »
lol @texas football

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 17, 2019, 01:33:26 am »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 17, 2019, 02:14:43 am »
Well today was a good day for IA football wise.  Both won close games, that went down to the last few min of the game.  Sadly both games were on at the same time, so i missed a fair amount of both flipping back and forth. 

ISU finally wins a close game after having 4 loses for a combined 11 points. I thought ISU would of pulled away more.  Every time i flipped over they were moving the ball with ease.  The fake FG was pretty bad.   I think we hurt our kicker after the game winning kick.   

Another top 10 team goes down at Iowa.  That Minn QB proved why they are one of the most accurate in the nation.  We would keep making them 3rd and long, and he would make it look easy finding or making people open with their throws.  We made them one dimensional, which normally means they are going to have a hard time but that wasn't so for Minn today.    For most of the game we couldn't get pressure on him or we were just a little too late.  Until the final drive where it was the opposite.  Despite getting less turn overs and sacks compared to last year, this defense is some how more highly ranked.  2 missed extra points and a missed FG had an impact.  Minn time management wasn't good.  They had to waste a lot of TO in both halves. If Minn played a cleaner game, they would of probably won. 

Sucks for the bama QB.  I thought i heard it could be one of those career ending injuries.  Hopefully it isn't.    this is all you will be hearing about for the rest of the season anytime bama or playoffs are mentioned.  IDK how good the backup QB is.

MSU didn't look good vs MI today.  They are like IA but worse. 

i havent seen highlights of georgia vs auburn yet.  baylor is up 7-3
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 17, 2019, 05:49:26 am »
geaux tigahs

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #385 on: November 17, 2019, 08:20:08 pm »
geaux tigahs
LSU!!

Baylor had the game and pulled a falcons. Can’t believe they threw the game and couldn’t score nothing after scoring 31 in the first half. Interesting to see where they put bama at after Tua’s injury.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2019, 03:55:54 am »
OSU being #1 is some bs.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2019, 06:07:03 pm »
while i agree LSU should be #1, my guess is based on the last week of games, OSU faced a tougher opponent so they got bumped up.  odds are LSU will move back into 1 when the final games of the season are played. 

I would not be surprised if Iowa loses fri to Neb, because Neb has everything to play for and Iowa doesn't outside of getting a 10 win season. At home vs a ranked team with the chance to go bowling on the line. 

ISU vs Kan state should be good. 

i hope bama loses to Aub.

OSU at Mich should be good.   Part of me hopes MI wins for MI gets its first win in 5? years.  OTOH i hope OSU wins so they can hopefully win the playoffs. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2019, 07:03:30 pm »
while i agree LSU should be #1, my guess is based on the last week of games, OSU faced a tougher opponent so they got bumped up.  odds are LSU will move back into 1 when the final games of the season are played. 

I would not be surprised if Iowa loses fri to Neb, because Neb has everything to play for and Iowa doesn't outside of getting a 10 win season. At home vs a ranked team with the chance to go bowling on the line. 

ISU vs Kan state should be good. 

i hope bama loses to Aub.

OSU at Mich should be good.   Part of me hopes MI wins for MI gets its first win in 5? years.  OTOH i hope OSU wins so they can hopefully win the playoffs. 
I feel like Nebraska and Iowa is gonna go either one of two ways. Neb gets blown the fuck out because Martinez's decision making and interceptions. Or a really good upset for Nebraska. Im sure that beating the Maryland punching bag at home will probably be a good morale booster going into this week.

as for OSU they're the best all around team right now and are gonna take it all this year, I feel like Clemson is not even close to the level the top 2 teams are playing at

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 29, 2019, 09:56:10 pm »
Yup... this is gonna be ugly

Nevermind we got a game happening

Nevermind again, Martinez blows it like always
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:08:03 am by Rutger Müller »