Author Topic: Protests in Baltimore  (Read 16817 times)

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Protests in Baltimore
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2015, 08:54:15 pm »
Who reads gluk's posts?
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2015, 08:56:57 pm »
Is there not limits on authoritarianism? Now i'm not an anarchist and many on the left aren't either but authoritarianism takes many forms. To be honest, i don't really understand your argument nipple.

Who reads gluk's posts?
Who reads yours?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2015, 08:59:57 pm »
I read posts of people people and ppl of peeps peoploos.

And who said police brutality was okay :o

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2015, 09:06:17 pm »
Saying that you can't support law enforcement without supporting authoritarianism is plain stupid. I damn well support a cop shooting someone who attacks me, which is law enforcement.

Never said that. Personal defense is an unalienable right.

I said if you support 'these actions of law enforcement' not law enforcement as a whole.

To be honest, i don't really understand your argument nipple.
You may be reading too far into my argument. I agree with you, in essence.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2015, 09:14:47 pm »
Well we finally agree on something xD haha.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2015, 09:38:10 pm »

'xD haha'

autism alert

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2015, 10:04:28 pm »

'xD haha'

autism alert

+1
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:16 pm »
This is as completely stupid as it's always been. Literally if it was proven that a black man did something that got him killed by a white cop, I'd be willing to bet they'd throw a fit just because they can and call it the white man's fault. Protesting is one thing, burning places and looting shops is another.
Welcome to Stormfront.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Here, you can go ahead and pick out your outfit.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/your-official-ku-klux-klan-robe-catalog#.rq8WjW8n5

Let us not forgot the most important piece of all!
http://www.amazon.com/Confederate-Rebel-Flag-Printed-Polyester/dp/B000G2OYZE/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1430246266&sr=1-1&keywords=confederate+flag

(before you start ranting, this post was a joke xD)

$45, not bad  ;).

Offline Gunther AV

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2015, 10:51:28 pm »
Hey All, my uncle and his family live in Northern Baltimore. What the media has been saying isn't even close to reality.
This isn't protests anymore. It's riots, so if you could change the title of thread, that would be nice. The Riots are made of thief's and criminals, they are destroying everything, they looted the mall and other local stores, stores that have been the only thing keeping Baltimore and its economy alive. They are destroying the wealth of Baltimore and harming people that have nothing to do with it. They burned buildings that were going to become housing units. It's not even safe to go outside, your at threat of being harmed to just show yourself. They say police sirens are always on, and that it bothers them if there is no siren.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2015, 12:36:09 am »
Heresy! How can black people ever be in the wrong?! (not talking about the murder, I'm referring to the reaction)
<3

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2015, 12:58:52 am »
Hey All, my uncle and his family live in Northern Baltimore. What the media has been saying isn't even close to reality.
This isn't protests anymore. It's riots, so if you could change the title of thread, that would be nice. The Riots are made of thief's and criminals, they are destroying everything, they looted the mall and other local stores, stores that have been the only thing keeping Baltimore and its economy alive. They are destroying the wealth of Baltimore and harming people that have nothing to do with it. They burned buildings that were going to become housing units. It's not even safe to go outside, your at threat of being harmed to just show yourself. They say police sirens are always on, and that it bothers them if there is no siren.
What's the AV stand for in your name?

And damn

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Allasaphore

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2015, 03:49:49 am »
Gentlemen, let's not forget that the conduct of the few cannot be used to dismiss the message of the majority. Despite Mr. Gray's extensive police record, one cannot say that he deserved death. Why should we, as citizens of this republic, allow law enforcement to be the final arbitrators of life and death once the threat has ended? The police should enforce the law and serve the community, while leaving punishment up to the courts and juries.

What we see in the riots of Baltimore encapsulates the pent up frustration of a community, escalating to violence where others would have discourse. Whether it is the unleashed anger of the voiceless or the opportunistic anarchist, however, no longer matters. The lives and property of innocent citizens are at risk with this violence, and all action should be taken to mitigate it. The violence of the few may incite the majority against the protesters, who require the majority's support to actually effect a change in the first place.

I sincerely hope that the situation in Baltimore returns to peaceful protest before matters get worse.

PS: Law enforcement should be respected, but to be respected also implies that you can be held accountable. Respecting law enforcement, necessary for order in this republic, does not mean that they are not also accountable for their actions.

Pictures of people cleaning up after yestereve's looting, for those of you seeking a glimmer of hope:
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2015, 04:07:28 am »
Bah, how dare you show pictures of humanity. This is a hate circle-jerk thread!

In all seriousness, let's just hope this calms down. There's been enough blood.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Gunther AV

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2015, 04:10:49 am »
Bah, how dare you show pictures of humanity. This is a hate circle-jerk thread!

In all seriousness, let's just hope this calms down. There's been enough blood.

I think many of you are forgetting this is not destroying just lives, it's also destroying the economy of Balitmore. Many of the stores and one of the mall's was the start of many new jobs and opportunities. All of that is gone now. This is something that the media is not covering, the wealth it is destroying. Baltimore is a shithole, and it's been trying to rebuild itself, they have built many new apartments and office buildings, all of which have been burned in the riots. Car dealership stores are non existant, they've all been robbed and the cars destroyed. These are jobs and money that is being destroyed, not just lives.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2015, 04:11:22 am »
Riots, when strategically employed and used, are very effective, meaningful, and the start of many revolutions and nations.

When strategically employed, mind you.
Fuck off, Nazi scum