Poll

Who is gonna win the fight on May 2nd?

Pacquiao
Mayweather

Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather  (Read 2866 times)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 05:14:29 am »
Neither. Didn't watch it. Don't want to waste my time watching stupid boxing.

Then uhm... don't? lol

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 02:45:38 pm »
Mayweather took the prize money and ran lol

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 07:52:55 pm »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2015, 04:22:40 am »

lol the poll is filled with pactards. I made a thread about this when the fight was announced and no one showed up besides this cool MMA guy and a troll.

Manny Pacquiao is probably on roids for most of his fights since turning 30. He seemed tired. He didn't disclose his shoulder injury until after the fight and opted to select "No" in his pre fight requirements to list his injuries.

The blood test seems to have fucked Manny.

Don't blame Floyd for being a brilliant technical fighter. Manny Pacquiao couldn't cut corners or throw a 100 punches per round as he aimed to do.
Floyd just makes it look easy and Manny had fought Algieri beforehand and Algieri was on his bicycle that whole night.

Don't pay a 100$ for Floyd fights if you don't appreciate technical fighting or if you're a Pactard.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Pacman didn't have any answers to this. Manny didn't make any adjustments.

Half of Floyd Mayweathers attitude is a show to generate money off his haters that want to see him lose and his fans that look up to him and want that lifestyle.

The idea that Manny is past his prime and that Floyd is not is hilarious. That fight could of happened 5 years ago if Manny had took the blood test WHICH he did this time.
Besides we saw Manny's real attitude after that fight.

It's ok for starter boxing fans and casuals to enjoy Many. His style is less subtle and easier to enjoy. Half of you guys don't even know hes a southpaw and that's ok.
Just don't take a shit on floyd and the fight negotiations that took 5 years to make a fight happen when you can't see enough to appreciate and understand what's really going on.

A guy to keep your eyes on at the moment is "Triple G" Gennady Golovkin.  32 Wins. No losses. 29 Knockouts. 100% knockout rate in 12 round fights.
Naoya Inoue is also very promising and Kovalev always has great fights. Kovalev vs Pascal was amazing.

If you don't know any of these boxers and care to comment on this fight and on boxing as a whole. Please take a look at their fights and watch some more boxing.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:34:54 am by MarshalKim »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.