Author Topic: FIFA Thread "The Game"  (Read 9176 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
FIFA Thread "The Game"
« on: December 19, 2014, 01:32:52 am »
Post here your teams, what you get in packs, and vids you may have. etc

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: FIFA Thread "The Game"
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 04:29:26 am »
Only voted for Neuer because out of the 5 players listed, btw none of them are the best players in the game, Neuer is the most OP
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 06:52:23 am »
fuck off rebel
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 05:38:52 am »
fuck off rebel
wowowow
My question here is, who are some players who got shafted on their ratings? For me Giroud's downgrade was insanely harsh, see no reason for it. Di Maria also got shafted, 86? I think not. Also think Benzema should have been rated higher.
And the most OVERRATED players: Falcao at 88? wot. Schweinsteiger at 88? wot. James Rodriguez at 86? wot. ESPECIALLY if you have players like Sanchez at 84, you cannot have James at 86.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:06:15 pm by Reaper »

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 06:34:54 am »
Penaldo shouda gotten 94 or atleast 93. He played amazing last season. Messi luckily got downgraded. Wonder if Ronaldo next year will be the cover of FIFA 16. But what EA just loves Messi and he'll take front cover every year

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 06:39:13 am »
Penaldo shouda gotten 94 or atleast 93. He played amazing last season. Messi luckily got downgraded. Wonder if Ronaldo next year will be the cover of FIFA 16. But what EA just loves Messi and he'll take front cover every year
How did I know this was coming.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 10:09:06 am »
how the fuck can you say Schweini is overrated? are you dumb

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 11:06:52 pm »
88 overall tho?

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 01:00:55 am »
88 overall tho?

I honestly cannot name a central midfielder that is better than him. He literally has everything, he can play any midfield position, and do so incredibly well. He is the definition of a complete midfielder.

Anyways, after getting fifa 15 about a month ago, i feel done with the career mode so i started to do some FUT. These are the two squads i've managed to build so far, excuse the quality, had to tab out and gyazo rendered it like shit.

Spoiler
[close]

Standard almost non-rare BPL team. Quite honestly one of the best teams i've built on any fifa, super low budget aswell, cost me 6k. The stand out players are definetly McCarthy and Long, really underrated yet perfectly suited to my playstyle.

Spoiler
[close]

Dunno what to call this really, a Shaktar/Brazilian hybrid. The midfield combo of Fernando and Fernando is quite possibly the best defensive midfield pairing you can get on the cheap. They cost together 1500 coins, both very physical and defensive minded yet mobile and capable of spreading the ball to the playmakers Taison and Marlos (88 and 86 pace  :-*). That silver striker is insane, really nicely rounded stats for a silver and great positioning, has 8 goals in 5 games (3 assists) for me so far.

I have played 14 games so far, with a 13-0-1 record. I feel that the people who play this game on PC are shite, or are using keyboard in mouse, in which case they are retarded.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 01:03:14 am by Archduke Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 03:46:09 am »
Spoiler

[close]
Hadn't played ultimate team in a month or so, this is the team I've been using for the last 5/6 games, before that it was just the shitty players I started off with. Currently I'm 14-2-4, not bad considering everytime I've used this team above I've been matched with 5 star sweaty pace teams.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 04:33:14 am »

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 04:35:00 pm »
Why is this thread not in the other games sub board btw??

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 07:55:33 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Hadn't played ultimate team in a month or so, this is the team I've been using for the last 5/6 games, before that it was just the shitty players I started off with. Currently I'm 14-2-4, not bad considering everytime I've used this team above I've been matched with 5 star sweaty pace teams.

No Mackay-Stevens??? i cri evrytiem

If you have the coins i suggest you should have the wombo combo of dundee utds M-S and Ciftci, both are fucking amazing for their ratings, plus u get the 5 star skills. The only reason i know this is because i sometimes play with dundee on seasons :P

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 08:09:58 pm »
Have you seen the price of Mackay stevens!!??!!

EDIT: What the fudge???  ??? ??? ??? he is like 1 sixth of the price he was two months ago now

The Fungus is now tempted to buy
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:12:04 pm by Fungus »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 10:51:19 pm »
Have you seen the price of Mackay stevens!!??!!

EDIT: What the fudge???  ??? ??? ??? he is like 1 sixth of the price he was two months ago now

The Fungus is now tempted to buy

The market has taken a shit on itself after the SIF Ronaldo, IF Ibrah and Roberto Carlos team of the week last week. So many packs were opened that everything went down by atleast 2/3.

Btw, if you are gonna buy him wait until new years, people are gonna be selling all their shit for TOTY and then open a bunch of packs, so he will probably be going for 3-4k by mid january.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 10:53:27 pm by Archduke Sven »

told that bih don't @ me