Author Topic: FIFA Thread "The Game"  (Read 9207 times)

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
  • Side: Union
Re: FIFA Thread "The Game"
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2015, 11:15:56 pm »
My ultimate team is struggling. I've got my Bundesliga team, but the problem I always have playing is that I don't have any standout players for it, with the exception of Kevin De Bruyne, who fits my playing style perfectly.

Spoiler
Just had to fuckin document this game.

Ok so here i am in Division 2 playing with my 'fun' team which consists of 5 silvers and a cheeky SIF Naldo, its a Bundesliga/Polish league hybrid (yes i know im fuckin creative bruh)

Spoiler
[close]

And then i come up against an 88 rated, 5 at the back team

Spoiler
[close]

And you may be thinking, woah, thats a really good team. But it isn't just the non-informs... He had TOTY RONALDO, KROOS AND RAMOS, INFORM MIRANDA, GODIN AND CARVAJAL That is literally the best BBVA team you can make in that formation

Spoiler
[close]

Ok, so i'm thinking that ima lose really fuckin hard. However i score the first goal before half-time, he then recovers and makes it 1-1. I score a wonder goal with my 69 rated polish toilet plumber

Spoiler
[close]

Which makes it 2-1, he gets mad, gets miranda sent off for a last man slide tackle on my piech (i call him beech), i then slide it past casillas for a 3-1, but he gets a consolation goal which makes the final score a 3-2

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

What do you play on?
And damn bruh those subs. How expensive is your most expensive XI?

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2015, 11:45:02 pm »
My ultimate team is struggling. I've got my Bundesliga team, but the problem I always have playing is that I don't have any standout players for it, with the exception of Kevin De Bruyne, who fits my playing style perfectly.

Spoiler

Ok so here i am in Division 2 playing with my 'fun' team which consists of 5 silvers and a cheeky SIF Naldo, its a Bundesliga/Polish league hybrid (yes i know im fuckin creative bruh)

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

And you may be thinking, woah, thats a really good team. But it isn't just the non-informs... He had TOTY RONALDO, KROOS AND RAMOS, INFORM MIRANDA, GODIN AND CARVAJAL That is literally the best BBVA team you can make in that formation

Spoiler
[close]

Ok, so i'm thinking that ima lose really fuckin hard. However i score the first goal before half-time, he then recovers and makes it 1-1. I score a wonder goal with my 69 rated polish toilet plumber

Spoiler
[close]

Which makes it 2-1, he gets mad, gets miranda sent off for a last man slide tackle on my piech (i call him beech), i then slide it past casillas for a 3-1, but he gets a consolation goal which makes the final score a 3-2

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

What do you play on?

If you're struggling with FIFA i wouldn't use the bundesliga. It lacks cheap beasts, other than Ramos. Build a bog standard Serie A side for like 15k in a 4-3-3 as such

Gervinho-Ibarbo-Candreva
Guarin-Mertens-Marchisio
Any LB-Chiellini-Barzagli-Maicon
Handanovic

Alternatively if you want a CDM take out marchisio and pop in De Rossi (may look bad on card stats but is a god in game). Set the instructions for the forwards to get in behind and one of the cms to 'stay behind'. Guaranteed you'll get results if you know how to ping balls around and use pace.

Not sure what you mean by 'What do you play on?'

My most expensive XI is my BPL team
Hazard-Costa-Willian
Rooney-Yaya-Di Maria
Luis-Mangala-Kompany-Walker
Lloris

Which is about 8-900k according to current prices

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 12:15:13 pm »

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

What do you play on?

If you're struggling with FIFA i wouldn't use the bundesliga. It lacks cheap beasts, other than Ramos. Build a bog standard Serie A side for like 15k in a 4-3-3 as such

Gervinho-Ibarbo-Candreva
Guarin-Mertens-Marchisio
Any LB-Chiellini-Barzagli-Maicon
Handanovic

ho lee shit my team is very similar except I have Prilo instead of Guarin

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 04:42:27 pm »
Well it is pretty much a standard serie A side. If you haven't tried guarin i suggest you do because in game he is so much better than Pirlo. Amazing power FKs and longshots, very strong, good all round stats, essentially the perfect CM.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2015, 09:40:19 am »
I agree but prilo is a very good playmaker and I really need that as I love those over the top throught balls :P

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2015, 03:49:00 am »
So I made a Belgian team, I had a few players and the rest were pretty cheap.
A really balanced team (excluding my fullbacks...)
I play a 4-3-3
Mignolet in goal
LB - Pocognol CB - Vertonghen CB - Vermaelan RB - De Fauw
LCM - Dembele CAM - Mertens RCM- De Bruyne
LW - Januzaj/ Chadli (Januzaj can't last a half so he's a supersub) ST - Benteke/ Lukaku RW - Mirallas

Cost me very little, took a day to make. Saving up for Kompany and Hazard. After gettings those guys, will probably just transition to a premier league team and get Lloris for a keeper cuz fuck Courtois  :-*

On another note, I'm upset Cazorla/ Bellerin didn't get an in form and Ozil did. They all played the full 90, Cazorla had 2 assists and a goal and has continued his great run of form by playing magnificently. Bellerin played well, had a clean sheet and a goal, and Ozil had a goal and an assist. He had his moments in the game, but I'm not convinced he deserved the in-form out of all those that played in that game. However, it's good to see him playing well at least.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 04:00:10 am by Reaper »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2015, 07:05:24 pm »
Well they can't give Cazorla a TIF this soon, i mean he was inform just two weeks ago. Bellerin would be a completly useless inform, a bronze right back...

Özil on the otherhand is quite useful, a cheap wide playmaker since nobody will use him cos he's too slow.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2015, 11:18:47 pm »
dont really rate the flat 4-3-3, feels so bland

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2015, 06:05:11 am »
dont really rate the flat 4-3-3, feels so bland
Indeed, I usually like to play with an attacking midfielder or a holding midfielder should I play with 4-3-3.
Depends on the pace and capability of my other midfielders. With Kroos, James, and Modric I'd probably play with a holding midfielder, probably having it be Modric.
I only play attack if I have a relatively quick player who is good on the ball and has a great shot. Kroos is all of those things, except quick. I sold him off my Real Madrid career because he could never play the full game.
However I do love to play with Modric, I can have him play attacking or holding depending on who my other midfielders are, I usually have him playing in the center due to his great passing abilities.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2015, 06:41:40 am »
Fixed my team, dont know if its alright, saving up for Ramos atm

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=Td0zO70UbKUL:360

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2015, 12:32:19 am »
Winter Upgrades :D
Upsets me that Sanchez only went to 85. If De Gea gets to go up two overall, surely Sanchez deserves an upgrade

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2015, 12:45:11 am »
Idk how Götze and Bosten went up, they've been playing to their level this season and thats about it.

Quite happy though since now i can save up for upgraded Lacazette, Lucas, Götze and Boateng for my current squads.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2015, 12:03:56 pm »
Hulk - Costa(5star) - Lucas

Bernard - Ronaldinho(5star) - Luiz Gustavo

LB - Jesus - Miranda - Maicon

Diego Alves

UNBEATABLE!!! 45 wins 6 losses, and my internet here is shite

aka poor mans team, with which you still can beat the people who buys several packs and stuff like that. I havent bought any packs at all!
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2015, 05:55:37 pm »
Pretty much the best brazil team lels

new squad, decided to go hybrid

Spoiler
[close]

told that bih don't @ me