Author Topic: Thoughts on UEFA Final  (Read 1052 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Thoughts on UEFA Final
« on: May 24, 2014, 11:46:01 pm »
I seriosuly thought Atletico was going to win but, but in doubt Ramos is clutch. And just the power of the last 10 minutes for Real Madrid. Three goals to make it 4-1 Final.

Hala Madrid.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: Thoughts on UEFA Final
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 11:53:27 pm »
Fuck Real, really.

All they do is splash money on good players, while a team like Atletico spend their time forging amazing teamwork and building their team on soul and training. Teams like Real Madrid, Man City, PSG are just ruining football.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 01:25:13 am »
True. Next Year im putting my money on Manchester United. They are reforming really strong.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 01:27:49 am »
Fuck Real, really.

All they do is splash money on good players, while a team like Atletico spend their time forging amazing teamwork and building their team on soul and training. Teams like Real Madrid, Man City, PSG are just ruining football.

This.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Piccolomini

• Sergeant Major
  • Italian Captain in 2015, 2016 Cavalry Nations Cups
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xa_Div_Lupi_Cpl_Piccolomini
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 01:38:13 am »
I too thought Atletico was going to win, but Champions is champions...as often in the past it has been decided in the last few minutes with a lot of surprises in the extra time.
True. Next Year im putting my money on Manchester United. They are reforming really strong.
Man United is out of the european cups next year :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 01:40:04 am by Piccolomini »
That come-back from Italy was indeed amazing, never seen such a thing in 3 years+ of playing. "You did what was impossible", General Hollidt wasn't lying about the italian horsemen.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 12:03:15 pm »
I'm surprised Real didn't win by more. Bale had 3 decent goal scoring opportunities, 1 of which he definitely should've scored. Atletico's goal could have easily been prevented if Casillas was on his line; for a goalkeeper of his quality to be caught in no-man's-land like that was absolutely ridiculous. 

AeroNinja

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 12:56:45 pm »
I actually hoped Athletico would win, but Real Madrid really did some very good pressure and they deserved it. Yet, I find it sad.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 02:37:21 pm »
If Athletico had won then I feel Spanish football may have taken a bit of a dive. I always love to see the underdog win so was disappointed to see Real snatch it.  4-1 didn't represent the game very well at all but I think with Bale's chances it could'ave easily been that before ET.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 02:45:21 pm »
Don't think these figures are completely accurate, still...

Spoiler
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.