Author Topic: Political Forum Game "Finukland" [Currently full] {Militairy unit on strike}  (Read 32590 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I'm currently working on a Forum game that's a very simplified version of BoP, concentrated around diplomacy and tactical decision. However, I don't want to ruin McLovin's attempt at making his own forum game and I will not start mine until his has stopped or died.
Just mute him a bit longer Kappa
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
I'm currently working on a Forum game that's a very simplified version of BoP, concentrated around diplomacy and tactical decisions. However, I don't want to ruin McLovin's attempt at making his own forum game and I will not start mine until his has stopped or died.
The more games the better
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Political Forum Game "Finukland" [Currently full] {Militairy unit on strike}
« Reply #482 on: September 13, 2015, 10:47:08 pm »
This game still up? Looks pretty cool and would love to join pls ^-^

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Re: Political Forum Game "Finukland" [Currently full] {Militairy unit on strike}
« Reply #483 on: September 14, 2015, 12:34:19 am »
No, we are supposed to play the BoP 1914 now instead but tons of people in the game got muted on the forums because of stupidity so nothing is being played atm.

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 14, 2015, 05:53:27 am »
No, we are supposed to play the BoP 1914 now instead but tons of people in the game got muted on the forums because of stupidity so nothing is being played atm.
Welp :/ Alrighty then, will new game start once those derps get unmuted? These seem like such fun q-q