Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Previews  (Read 13798 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2021 | Previews
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2021, 02:14:47 pm »
Mels and Floris have recently performed better than anyone else in the team. This shouldn't even be a discussion.

Floris top 1 NL ?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2021, 02:18:54 pm »
So are we all going to cry and spam this thread everytime a new preview is released or whats the plan? I mean Rikkerts criticism is fine but idk why everyone has to cry as soon as theres a Player mentioned in a preview

Why do you guys even care when ure not even in NL in this case lol
Cause coco is obviously trying to recruit those people to his team XD
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2021, 02:24:07 pm »
So are we all going to cry and spam this thread everytime a new preview is released or whats the plan? I mean Rikkerts criticism is fine but idk why everyone has to cry as soon as theres a Player mentioned in a preview

that's just what I saw during matches Mels, not saying your a bad player but your not top3 NL for me because your not playing better than some nl players in all the matches I saw you played. I should type all the players I think better than you Mels from the NL team  so you understand it's not about recruiting players for my team but just because I think they are better like Floris is better than you and good  but not a key player in my opinion and no I don't want him to join my gf team.
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2021, 02:32:39 pm »

that's just what I saw during matches Mels, not saying your a bad player but your not top3 NL for me because your not playing better than some nl players in all the matches I saw you played. I should type all the players I think better than you Mels from the NL team  so you understand it's not about recruiting players for my team but just because I think they are better like Floris is better than you and good  but not a key player in my opinion and no I don't want him to join my gf team.
I like how you're basing your opinion on 1 NL practice match vs. Virgins instead of the counless tournaments Floris and I have played and performed in. Anubis and Riki are of course great players but I'm pretty sure they've played 0 tournaments over the past months so you're just being extremely random I guess.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2021, 02:40:28 pm »

I like how you're basing your opinion on 1 NL practice match vs. Virgins instead of the counless tournaments Floris and I have played and performed in. Anubis and Riki are of course great players but I'm pretty sure they've played 0 tournaments over the past months so you're just being extremely random I guess.
It's not one practice match , it's every time I saw you playing in tournaments or practices. Floris performed well in tournaments that's right but for me he isn't yet at the top3 of nl players and I didn't saw you performing well Mels recently.  For some players you know indeed they didn't played tournaments for months they will still be better than some players because they are just very good and consistent , it's not an offense to you or floris because floris is actually a good player.
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2021, 02:48:06 pm »
imo Rikkert is the best player NL currently has to field but in the end who cares its a fun little preview that people write for each other and if they arent 100% factually correct meh who cares its just a fun little side project for the NWWC.

Its not like because of these previews a team is getting +10% melee attack and 5% moral boost at the beginning of the round, due to a positive review from *Insert random name here*.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2021, 02:49:48 pm »
Please don't boost Rikkert's ego he will become even more toxic.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2021, 02:54:51 pm »
Its not like because of these previews a team is getting +10% melee attack and 5% moral boost at the beginning of the round, due to a positive review from *Insert random name here*.
That's not true, after Tardets preview for ENWC the GER 2 groupchat was on fire and the players were hyped up!!! (apart from Ragnar rip)

Nock

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2021, 03:01:03 pm »
Please don't boost Rikkert's ego he will become even more toxic.
When is he not toxic though ?
SMH

Offline FlorisW

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Floris Peritz
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2021, 03:04:40 pm »
btw Floris already played some NWWC in the past

I think Floris played ones or twice with us yea hard to remember which year that was, needless to say the fact that Rikus is not being pointed out as the most essential key player of team NL shows how this post is factually wrong in its entirety.

Yeah this is true, I played NWEC in 2015, NWWC in 2016 and I think M-NWWC in 2016 as well. After that I took like a 3/4 year break from competitive play so I don't blame you for not knowing this Stockholm ;D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 03:30:50 pm by FlorisW »

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2021, 03:18:55 pm »
Such drama. lul

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2021, 03:33:48 pm »
Skitty AKA PythonSlayer top NL.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2021, 03:43:52 pm »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2021, 04:52:57 pm »
That's not true, after Tardets preview for ENWC the GER 2 groupchat was on fire and the players were hyped up!!! (apart from Ragnar rip)
the difference is tardet could hype up just about anything while marxeil can barely write correct english and always had a rocky relationship with impartiality
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

David_Schrein

« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2021, 04:53:10 pm »
Private reasons  :o