Author Topic: Napelonic Compétence List  (Read 21617 times)

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napelonic Compétence List
« Reply #150 on: July 28, 2019, 11:21:27 pm »
Spoiler
hi guys, I'll do a rempica and challenge all french players on the list to get trashed by me in a ft7, whoever isn't skared add me on Steam.

yours, Arni aka number 1 duellist on NW

Before coming on fse and tell shit , try to win your 2v2 native : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1560817091
Same for your shits friends : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1548822065

Arnshit aka the futur best fse speaker , congratz , you have just joined 99,9% of the community on this case.

Listen here Extarz, Arni and I are the 2v2 GOATs on Native so you've made a poor choice about what to insult us with. In your screenshot Arni is playing with an irl friend; now, I know that this must be a shocking revelation for you, but people do exist that do not play Warband. Crazy right? Fact is that Arni considered you so weak an opponent he brought a real life friend with a few dozen hours in the game to play against you. Not sure why you've included me in your post; Gazelle in that screenshot is an irl friend of mine who, at the time, had under 100 hours of game time. Pretty tragic you almost lost in that scenario.

Everyone in NW knows you as someone who holds their S key and uses patience to win over mechanical skill; you love to talk about how being best in duel means you are mechanically superior, but in reality it makes you mechanically inferior. You lack confidence in your ability to pull off difficult moves in duels, obviously because you're overrated trash, so resort to blocking and keeping your distance; making your opponent bored until you win does not make you the superior player, and it certainly doesn't make you the mechanically superior player. The fact that you're scared to duel Arni is just more proof of this.
I will be clear to you , when i don't play native and i come with maximou and radulf for destroy you and your friends on your module you should calm down and ask yourself the right questions.

I came , I saw , I defeated
You came , you saw , you get rekt.

That the difference btw us little shit.

Now listen :

Is not me who create a fse account , post two  lists in the mess hall  and make a rating  players with 30 hours on nw.
Is not me who get destroy by Zeyden 5-0 on 1v1 tournament in  the lower bracket and come to the winner of 4 1v1 tournaments to explain "your mechanical vision of dueling"
Is not me who  get destroy in my main module , module besides where you perform less and less since maximou passed in front of you

I don't care  about your perception of my self ,  i don't wait gibby for understand in what consisting this game ,  you just repeat the same false arguments of the guys who i defeat , you’re already in the losing side , no sorry , im wrong... more like in your natural side.

*Just imagine , you come on a 3v3 nw , i play with Drake and Tib*

*Boom you win*

With:

-1 good player
-1 low tier player ( you )
-1 guy who playing on native

Hurry up , even in your best dream you could never imagine that , but we did little shit.

I want to be kind to you dude , you should listen your new mentor.

-The first step and final step  for you is to start to be serious one time pls , the rekt is in your blood , you are shit and it is not by swapping mode that it is likely to change.
Then , takes a good breath, warms your wrists , uninstall nw and stay on native , that the way , that your way.

If you understood that, you understood everything.

I enjoy the bold text but seriously, why do you keep ignoring Arni's challenge? I was baiting you to begin with saying you were scared, but you genuinely seem to be afraid of playing against him. SHOCKING. I would have thought your brain was big enough to understand the difference between a casual 3v3 (where I am playing with my irl friends) and a tournament match where I'm playing with serious partners, but I suppose my irl friends were such a challenge for you to beat that you thought they must have been excellent players. No, I'm afraid you were just that bad.

You seem to be confused, I've made only one list and it's on a topic where I know quite a lot - I had the help of an expert NW player to fill in gaps where I wasn't sure of details. I'm not sure where you think my second list is, but given the content of the delusional spiel you type in every post I'm not surprised that you've started seeing extra lists in your dreams. Imagine being haunted by list ratings late at night, truly a tragic story.

I had fun in the 1v1 tournament by playing like a retard on purpose, something which I told everyone I was going to do beforehand and then actually did in the tournament. I had no expectation of winning and no motivation to try and do so. You talk about things like a "mechanical vision of duelling" as though you are a professor on the subject and here I am, a lowly undergraduate student, daring to challenge your view! Well extazz, what I'm typing is nothing unfamiliar; it's the same thing everyone repeats to you when you bring up duel. In NW duels are not decided by the mechanically superior player, but by the more patient and more motivated player; risk taking is punished in almost all cases. Now, rewarding patience in a game is not a bad thing & everyone knows that, even in gfs, you must wait for the right opportunities to present themselves before you take risks. The problem is that in NW duels there are no opportunities and there are no viable risks that you can take; you have a small repertoire of moves that you repeat until the opponent gets bored and takes a risk which gets them killed. This is not a mechanically challenging system.

What you type about Maximou makes no sense since Maximou plays archer as his main class in Native. HOWEVER, I would love to do the 3v3 you proposed here. 1 good NW player, ME and 1 native player against you, drake and tiberias. This isn't at all similar to the 3v3 we did on Native, since I was playing with irl friends and you still almost lost to me, but I'll accept your challenge anyway. In the meantime I will try to get over your comments about the rekt being in my blood, truly a savage insult that will scar me for weeks to come.
[close]
When an image is better than an essay

How many rounds did you play the entire tourney Extaz? 4?
i played all rounds the first match
5 rounds the seconds
6 rounds the thirds
3 rounds in the final , 3 rounds played , 3 rounds wins  ???

Now , i want to know how many impact did you have put in the final ???
More generally what impact do you gave since 4 years in your team in nw  ???
I will be clear , as far as I can remember, the only time you’ve helped a team the most is by giving them 3  rounds of penalities :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 11:30:18 pm by ExtaZz94 »
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 28, 2019, 11:22:55 pm »
all talk no walk Mr. hot dog vendor, hope you thanked maximou, tiberias and drake properly for carrying your shit ass la  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I have a bad news for you kore ... You are more shit in sword than the bayo... And yes is possible ;)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2019, 11:23:50 pm »
Spoiler
hi guys, I'll do a rempica and challenge all french players on the list to get trashed by me in a ft7, whoever isn't skared add me on Steam.

Before coming on fse and tell shit , try to win your 2v2 native : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1560817091
Same for your shits friends : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1548822065

Arnshit aka the futur best fse speaker , congratz , you have just joined 99,9% of the community on this case.

Listen here Extarz, Arni and I are the 2v2 GOATs on Native so you've made a poor choice about what to insult us with. In your screenshot Arni is playing with an irl friend; now, I know that this must be a shocking revelation for you, but people do exist that do not play Warband. Crazy right? Fact is that Arni considered you so weak an opponent he brought a real life friend with a few dozen hours in the game to play against you. Not sure why you've included me in your post; Gazelle in that screenshot is an irl friend of mine who, at the time, had under 100 hours of game time. Pretty tragic you almost lost in that scenario.

Everyone in NW knows you as someone who holds their S key and uses patience to win over mechanical skill; you love to talk about how being best in duel means you are mechanically superior, but in reality it makes you mechanically inferior. You lack confidence in your ability to pull off difficult moves in duels, obviously because you're overrated trash, so resort to blocking and keeping your distance; making your opponent bored until you win does not make you the superior player, and it certainly doesn't make you the mechanically superior player. The fact that you're scared to duel Arni is just more proof of this.
I will be clear to you , when i don't play native and i come with maximou and radulf for destroy you and your friends on your module you should calm down and ask yourself the right questions.

Now listen :

Is not me who create a fse account , post two  lists in the mess hall  and make a rating  players with 30 hours on nw.
Is not me who get destroy by Zeyden 5-0 on 1v1 tournament in  the lower bracket and come to the winner of 4 1v1 tournaments to explain "your mechanical vision of dueling"
Is not me who  get destroy in my main module , module besides where you perform less and less since maximou passed in front of you

I don't care  about your perception of my self ,  i don't wait gibby for understand in what consisting this game ,  you just repeat the same false arguments of the guys who i defeat , you’re already in the losing side , no sorry , im wrong... more like in your natural side.

*Boom you win*

With:

-1 good player

Hurry up , even in your best dream you could never imagine that , but we did little shit.

-The first step and final step  for you is to start to be serious one time pls , the rekt is in your blood , you are shit and it is not by swapping mode that it is likely to change.
Then , takes a good breath, warms your wrists , uninstall nw and stay on native , that the way , that your way.

I enjoy the bold text but seriously, why do you keep ignoring Arni's challenge? I was baiting you to begin with saying you were scared, but you genuinely seem to be afraid of playing against him. SHOCKING. I would have thought your brain was big enough to understand the difference between a casual 3v3 (where I am playing with my irl friends) and a tournament match where I'm playing with serious partners, but I suppose my irl friends were such a challenge for you to beat that you thought they must have been excellent players. No, I'm afraid you were just that bad.

You seem to be confused, I've made only one list and it's on a topic where I know quite a lot - I had the help of an expert NW player to fill in gaps where I wasn't sure of details. I'm not sure where you think my second list is, but given the content of the delusional spiel you type in every post I'm not surprised that you've started seeing extra lists in your dreams. Imagine being haunted by list ratings late at night, truly a tragic story.

I had fun in the 1v1 tournament by playing like a retard on purpose, something which I told everyone I was going to do beforehand and then actually did in the tournament. I had no expectation of winning and no motivation to try and do so. You talk about things like a "mechanical vision of duelling" as though you are a professor on the subject and here I am, a lowly undergraduate student, daring to challenge your view! Well extazz, what I'm typing is nothing unfamiliar; it's the same thing everyone repeats to you when you bring up duel. In NW duels are not decided by the mechanically superior player, but by the more patient and more motivated player; risk taking is punished in almost all cases. Now, rewarding patience in a game is not a bad thing & everyone knows that, even in gfs, you must wait for the right opportunities to present themselves before you take risks. The problem is that in NW duels there are no opportunities and there are no viable risks that you can take; you have a small repertoire of moves that you repeat until the opponent gets bored and takes a risk which gets them killed. This is not a mechanically challenging system.

What you type about Maximou makes no sense since Maximou plays archer as his main class in Native. HOWEVER, I would love to do the 3v3 you proposed here. 1 good NW player, ME and 1 native player against you, drake and tiberias. This isn't at all similar to the 3v3 we did on Native, since I was playing with irl friends and you still almost lost to me, but I'll accept your challenge anyway. In the meantime I will try to get over your comments about the rekt being in my blood, truly a savage insult that will scar me for weeks to come.
[close]

The only tournament you have won recently a sword tournament (where you were bench sitting). I'm so glad you can find some gratification from it.

You can post shitty messages on fse , this didn't change the fact you are the most overated player in this community.
You can say i cant win a sword tourney , i can say you are shit
You can say i'm hacking, i can say you are shit.

You can say every things on me in fse , don't forget , you are shit.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2019, 11:28:51 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Now listen :

*Boom you win*

With:

-1 good player

[close]

The only tournament you have won recently a sword tournament (where you were bench sitting). I'm so glad you can find some gratification from it.

You can post shitty messages on fse , this didn't change the fact you are the most overated player in this community.
You can say i cant win a sword tourney , i can say you are shit
You can say i'm hacking, i can say you are shit.

You can say every things on me in fse , don't forget , you are shit.
[close]

The adventure still continue ;)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2019, 11:30:30 pm »
all talk no walk Mr. hot dog vendor, hope you thanked maximou, tiberias and drake properly for carrying your shit ass la  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I have a bad news for you kore ... You are more shit in sword than the bayo... And yes is possible ;)

well sure I am better in bayo, I won the last 3 bayo tournaments after all LMFAO  ;D ;D ;D ;D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2019, 11:32:30 pm »

well sure I am better in bayo, I won the last 3 bayo tournaments after all LMFAO  ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is true extazz LOST to kore 3 times in a row last bayo tournaments let that sink in at how shit extazz has become boasting over a sword tourny in which he sat warming up the bench while maximou carried his fat ass

David_Schrein

« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2019, 11:33:30 pm »
You put a screenshot vs NL whilst golden speaks to you. GG you beat a half rusty NL Team whilst you where the clear favorite. Lets not ignore the fact that you are too scared to play the 6v6 and hide people offline and also make essays about herishey and all that shit just to see drake play again. Actually prove your point once you do something in an equal atmosphere, something you clearly havent done yet this year. You got close in a 5v5 with swords and won the swords now. Oh and before you reply with "dUeL toUrNaMenT" says enough that you took so long that it had to be played on another day.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2019, 11:36:10 pm »
You put a screenshot vs NL whilst golden speaks to you. GG you beat a half rusty NL Team whilst you where the clear favorite. Lets not ignore the fact that you are too scared to play the 6v6 and hide people offline and also make essays about herishey and all that shit just to see drake play again. Actually prove your point once you do something in an equal atmosphere, something you clearly havent done yet this year. You got close in a 5v5 with swords and won the swords now. Oh and before you reply with "dUeL toUrNaMenT" says enough that you took so long that it had to be played on another day.

Already gave my 3rd place to Tiberias. Duels are shit. But as Drake and Extazz will tell you there is no skill in either its all same philosohpy and gf? you mean fast 1v1, right?

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2019, 11:37:02 pm »
its gf ranking hallo xtaz pls calmings downings

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2019, 11:37:06 pm »
Gg guys , i hope you will destroy me again in next tournaments  ;D ;D ;D

Btw , guys who only played two games and come to talk to me about my rounds play , stay like this  ;D ;D ;D

+1 for ExGOAT palmares  ::) ::) ::)

Haze

« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2019, 11:37:47 pm »
As the time goes, fact and results will continue to, globally, lean in a side and not in another.
As recently lot of people have talked, a lot of people have  lost in 1v1, nwwc, sword tournament, there's 2 choice, or you shut it up or you get it, i've been pretty polite personally, the sane choice is obvious  ;)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2019, 11:39:28 pm »
As the time goes, fact and results will continue to, globally, lean in a side and not in another.
As recently lot of people have talked, a lot of people have  lost in 1v1, nwwc, sword tournament, there's 2 choice, or you shut it up or you get it, the sane choice is obvious  ;)
Probably worth waiting until the 6v6 and NWWC, then if you win both you can easily shit talk till your heart is content. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2019, 11:41:14 pm »
As recently lot of people have talked, a lot of people have  lost in 1v1, nwwc, sword tournament, there's 2 choice, or you shut it up or you get it, the sane choice is obvious  ;)
Probably worth waiting until the 6v6 and NWWC, then if you win both you can easily shit talk till your heart is content. :)
HERISHEY HE WONT PLAY, YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH IT

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 28, 2019, 11:41:39 pm »
Im sorry Move , maybe that Herishey should have given to us like 10 rounds of penalities  next time.
"YoU ArE ClEaRlYY FAVOURITE "ouiouin"  , but look at what you saying every day on fse , your lists...

I thought you were the real favourites, but you’re the best players, right?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 28, 2019, 11:43:38 pm »

The last time you and gang were relevant.  ;D