Author Topic: Napelonic Compétence List  (Read 21648 times)

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napelonic Compétence List
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2019, 10:48:38 pm »
Rflank Inf

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2019, 10:51:55 pm »
Rflank Inf

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2019, 10:54:18 pm »
You have implied technical compétence in your thread, I will be answering tomorrow with in depth perception

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2019, 12:24:30 am »
You dont duel meta good,  technical skill is shown when in duel and is true compétence of overall ability.
What the actual fuck is going on
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2019, 01:31:15 am »
You dont duel meta good,  technical skill is shown when in duel and is true compétence of overall ability.
Fuck me if that's not lebrave typing

Nock

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2019, 01:47:50 am »
Fuck me if that's not lebrave typing
can i still fuck you

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2019, 02:30:30 am »
Rflank Inf

'next person to put Rflank inf in chat will be investigated and the person behind it will be permantently banned from the tournament'

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2019, 02:47:21 am »
fnI knalfR

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2019, 08:38:51 am »
Rflank Inf

'next person to put Rflank inf in chat will be investigated and the person behind it will be permantently banned from the tournament'
+ DATA WILL BE STOLEN  :'(

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2019, 05:28:33 pm »
Once again, despite fake news, the fact shows the last community tournament has been won by french people, in both brackets.
That doesn't mean we're the best player. But that mean a tournament win occurence happend in less than 5 days sirs! and the most skill demanding, as stated in another thread, with arguments.

No matter how many times you tell yourself it's more skill demanding you will still be wrong. Keep painting yourself the fallacy and telling lies for long enough and it becomes the truth, good luck in your fantasy world Drake. French era has ended in 2017 and from then only existed in the pointless duel tournaments which belong in the graves of competitiveness and have about as much skill as a staring contest.

Man you are rocketing on the moon!
You've talked about lies, so let's be clear before you fall too much into the abyss, most part i've spoked about was an opinion, argumented, that my rights to do on a public forum, then the rest, what i advance as  Facts, are things you can check out. I don't know exactly about what painting your spoke about, nor why you do speak about an era or whatever. I've said a simple truth, fact, checkable, the last community, the last show of nw talents, has been won by us. If we we're that rusty, how would we did it? We wouldn't. I didn't say it make us the best players or dominant at all. It as simple as that, you or shadey denying their relevance is your opinion, and can in no way be taking as a fact, one another fact is that you've publicy shit on duel , but still took part on the duel tourny (and you publicly assumed that you played cancer to optimize you winning chance) and shit on it again after have lost, that's another fact, i can show to any ppl asking your messages, and tournament run, as long as you don't delete them in a hurry.

What evidence can you show to people, none. because you are entitled to your opinion, and arguing with you, really, feels like arguing with some kind of trump voter, branding the same motto each and every time "duels boring". "Duel irrelevant" (but still playing), never really trying to breach out to some new polished view closer to the actual truth whatever it is, and thus with fresh arguments.

Drake the point is you were once the best you and extazz etc. But that was a long time ago you are no longer the best in fact you are pretty bad. That is a fact (recent group fighting tournaments). I didn't do completely shit on duel. I never ever play duel, never practice duel in fact usually don't take part. I said I would play like frenchies to see how far I could get. after 4-4 vs Extazz already 40 minutes in I was exhausted. Not because of skill, if you want my respect for your patience you can have it. If you want my respect for your skill you can not there is no skill and that's a fact. The evidence I can show is you and ak47 losing all recent gf tournaments there is your evidence.

It's hard to argue with someone who is speaking real facts is it not drake? You know you are like debating with a flat earther. Duels are about being boring I literally proved that in the last duel tournament, after 4-4 I played with 100 ping for one round I literally cba to wait 5 minutes for it to go back down as it was already really late in the evening on sunday and I had work so i lost that round 4-5, then I start spamming playing more aggro on extazz into his attacks he blocks I die. 7-4. If I had the patience and it was already super late maybe. You can say these are excuses but it's a fact I played a round with a 100 ping dude that's how much idc. You however are still that stupid.

More evidence is I ft5 vs Obelix supposed to be great dueler who can beat extazz. Guess what he had a time constraint he had to leave in 30 minutes so I just played like frenchies do 5-0 to me that is proof duels are patience.
Just for be clear , we don't care about your respect , last tournament who i played (exept the 1v1 who i rekt you) , i loose 10-9 , in the  end of the match i was topfrag .Where i was positionning during this match ? In front of you little shit , i end a fucking final top frag in front of you , when i  play again'ts the  team of bagins , i was again  topscore , where i positionning  ? Afront of him little shit.
I rekt you in 1v1 tournament , i waited for your ping , for your mom cooking , for your brain to turn on , but it was not enough to win golden ,you  saying stop at every moments  during the ft7 even if you had a good ping , but it  was not enought for distract me.

Right here , i more see some EU's who wishes what justify "for theirs skills" in front of us   that the opposite , while it's even our list and that unlike some guys here when we make a list , we did it if our owns fse accounts.

Now you can talk about last practices matchs wons because soon it's all that will be left to you.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2019, 05:35:32 pm »
You lost every single recent group fighting tournament to me.

You have never beaten PB in tournament

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2019, 05:39:05 pm »
Wait, Golden was delaying his ft7??? Must be in native mode

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?