Author Topic: Napelonic Compétence List  (Read 21619 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napelonic Compétence List
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2019, 06:18:15 pm »
will you ever escape your bubble
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2019, 06:22:31 pm »
You're a funny guy drake. But that was a duel tournament. As many have said before, none gives a single shit about duels as they are just eternal borefests. At the top level that is. Dueling with friends when youre just dicking around can be fun. I had quite a bit of fun in the lower bracket. Apart from the match against zeyden, who clearly took a page out of your book of sitting back and waiting for me to come at him so he can stunchamber me.

Nock

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2019, 06:36:51 pm »
tbh all memes aside french players haven't been at the top in the last year and maybe even longer, it is a current list after all
sorry fwuffy ??? what about me ?? hello wtf ???

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2019, 06:38:17 pm »
tbh all memes aside french players haven't been at the top in the last year and maybe even longer, it is a current list after all
ur a sleeping giant

Nock

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2019, 06:59:43 pm »
ur a sleeping giant

:-*

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2019, 07:03:44 pm »
Once again, despite fake news, the fact shows the last community tournament has been won by french people, in both brackets.
That doesn't mean we're the best player. But that mean a tournament win occurence happend in less than 5 days sirs! and the most skill demanding, as stated in another thread, with arguments.

No matter how many times you tell yourself it's more skill demanding you will still be wrong. Keep painting yourself the fallacy and telling lies for long enough and it becomes the truth, good luck in your fantasy world Drake. French era has ended in 2017 and from then only existed in the pointless duel tournaments which belong in the graves of competitiveness and have about as much skill as a staring contest.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2019, 07:15:22 pm »
Once again, despite fake news, the fact shows the last community tournament has been won by french people, in both brackets.
That doesn't mean we're the best player. But that mean a tournament win occurence happend in less than 5 days sirs! and the most skill demanding, as stated in another thread, with arguments.

I understand that duels require some mechanical and technical skill, however it is mostly patience as we see every duel tournament. It's virtually always the people who care about the game the most who win. It isn't as skill demanding depending on the playstyle you do. (Not mentioning names). In fact, myself and many others believe groupfighting takes more skill due to it's fast paced nature, and the vast amount of situations which can arise, from the start till the end of a round, and therefore the ability to adapt is especially shown in these situations.

Haze

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2019, 07:36:39 pm »

No matter how many times you tell yourself it's more skill demanding you will still be wrong. Keep painting yourself the fallacy and telling lies for long enough and it becomes the truth, good luck in your fantasy world Drake. French era has ended in 2017 and from then only existed in the pointless duel tournaments which belong in the graves of competitiveness and have about as much skill as a staring contest.

Man you are rocketing on the moon!
You've talked about lies, so let's be clear before you fall too much into the abyss, most part i've spoked about was an opinion, argumented, that my rights to do on a public forum, then the rest, what i advance as  Facts, are things you can check out. I don't know exactly about what painting your spoke about, nor why you do speak about an era or whatever. I've said a simple truth, fact, checkable, the last community, the last show of nw talents, has been won by us. If we we're that rusty, how would we did it? We wouldn't. I didn't say it make us the best players or dominant at all. It as simple as that, you or shadey denying their relevance is your opinion, and can in no way be taking as a fact, one another fact is that you've publicy shit on duel , but still took part on the duel tourny (and you publicly assumed that you played cancer to optimize you winning chance) and shit on it again after have lost, that's another fact, i can show to any ppl asking your messages, and tournament run, as long as you don't delete them in a hurry.

What evidence can you show to people, none. because you are entitled to your opinion, and arguing with you, really, feels like arguing with some kind of trump voter, branding the same motto each and every time "duels boring". "Duel irrelevant" (but still playing), never really trying to breach out to some new polished view closer to the actual truth whatever it is, and thus with fresh arguments.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2019, 07:49:16 pm »

You've talked about lies, so let's be clear before you fall too much into the abyss, most part i've spoked about was an opinion, argumented, that my rights to do on a public forum, then the rest, what i advance as  Facts, are things you can check out. I don't know exactly about what painting your spoke about, nor why you do speak about an era or whatever. I've said a simple truth, fact, checkable, the last community, the last show of nw talents, has been won by us. If we we're that rusty, how would we did it? We wouldn't. I didn't say it make us the best players or dominant at all. It as simple as that, you or shadey denying their relevance is your opinion, and can in no way be taking as a fact, one another fact is that you've publicy shit on duel , but still took part on the duel tourny (and you publicly assumed that you played cancer to optimize you winning chance) and shit on it again after have lost, that's another fact, i can show to any ppl asking your messages, and tournament run, as long as you don't delete them in a hurry.

What evidence can you show to people, none. because you are entitled to your opinion, and arguing with you, really, feels like arguing with some kind of trump voter, branding the same motto each and every time "duels boring". "Duel irrelevant" (but still playing), never really trying to breach out to some new polished view closer to the actual truth whatever it is, and thus with fresh arguments.

Drake the point is you were once the best you and extazz etc. But that was a long time ago you are no longer the best in fact you are pretty bad. That is a fact (recent group fighting tournaments). I didn't do completely shit on duel. I never ever play duel, never practice duel in fact usually don't take part. I said I would play like frenchies to see how far I could get. after 4-4 vs Extazz already 40 minutes in I was exhausted. Not because of skill, if you want my respect for your patience you can have it. If you want my respect for your skill you can not there is no skill and that's a fact. The evidence I can show is you and ak47 losing all recent gf tournaments there is your evidence.

It's hard to argue with someone who is speaking real facts is it not drake? You know you are like debating with a flat earther. Duels are about being boring I literally proved that in the last duel tournament, after 4-4 I played with 100 ping for one round I literally cba to wait 5 minutes for it to go back down as it was already really late in the evening on sunday and I had work so i lost that round 4-5, then I start spamming playing more aggro on extazz into his attacks he blocks I die. 7-4. If I had the patience and it was already super late maybe. You can say these are excuses but it's a fact I played a round with a 100 ping dude that's how much idc. You however are still that stupid.

More evidence is I ft5 vs Obelix supposed to be great dueler who can beat extazz. Guess what he had a time constraint he had to leave in 30 minutes so I just played like frenchies do 5-0 to me that is proof duels are patience.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 07:51:00 pm by Golden. »

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2019, 08:35:55 pm »
Duels>GF

Prove me wrong 8)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2019, 08:42:26 pm »
Obilex would have prevented this  :'(
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2019, 09:54:55 pm »
This has to be due to a language barrier. There is no way anyone is this fucking dense.

Offline NW_Compétence_List

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2019, 09:56:57 pm »

Drake the point is you were once the best you and extazz etc. But that was a long time ago you are no longer the best in fact you are pretty bad. That is a fact (recent group fighting tournaments). I didn't do completely shit on duel. I never ever play duel, never practice duel in fact usually don't take part. I said I would play like frenchies to see how far I could get. after 4-4 vs Extazz already 40 minutes in I was exhausted. Not because of skill, if you want my respect for your patience you can have it. If you want my respect for your skill you can not there is no skill and that's a fact. The evidence I can show is you and ak47 losing all recent gf tournaments there is your evidence.

It's hard to argue with someone who is speaking real facts is it not drake? You know you are like debating with a flat earther. Duels are about being boring I literally proved that in the last duel tournament, after 4-4 I played with 100 ping for one round I literally cba to wait 5 minutes for it to go back down as it was already really late in the evening on sunday and I had work so i lost that round 4-5, then I start spamming playing more aggro on extazz into his attacks he blocks I die. 7-4. If I had the patience and it was already super late maybe. You can say these are excuses but it's a fact I played a round with a 100 ping dude that's how much idc. You however are still that stupid.

More evidence is I ft5 vs Obelix supposed to be great dueler who can beat extazz. Guess what he had a time constraint he had to leave in 30 minutes so I just played like frenchies do 5-0 to me that is proof duels are patience.
You dont duel meta good,  technical skill is shown when in duel and is true compétence of overall ability.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2019, 10:29:36 pm »
Rflank Inf

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile