Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 45408 times)

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #405 on: July 23, 2019, 06:58:58 pm »
What other arguments? They're irrelevant to why you received the punishment lol.
I just  answering about your "reasoning" , i develloped many points around a facts.
The main fact is your decision to push the deadline during the groupstage.
The others is about the many organisation mistakes  ,  which  could have a significant impact on the result of our matchs (like FRA vs SWE).
As well i talked about the quality of the servers of where we played , the answer from referees , when  is not about their total absence (like in group stage).
Then , i will not repeat what i writed , you just need to understand that  , in the reality the punishment which you want to apply on us will not be the first since we the start the tournament.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 23, 2019, 07:12:30 pm »
I've been talking to lebrave about our match. Seems next monday might be the best date. Id rather do this sunday but he is away from the 25th-28th. Its near impossible to do this week, since im at work today - thursday and lebrave isn't home in the weekend.

i can sunday m8 we will see on steam
3w3 tourn
Guess you're not playing in that one 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #407 on: July 23, 2019, 07:16:20 pm »
What other arguments? They're irrelevant to why you received the punishment lol.
I just  answering about your "reasoning" , i develloped many points around a facts.
The others is about the many organisation mistakes  ,  which  could have a significant impact on the result of our matchs (like FRA vs SWE).
As well i talked about the quality of the servers of where we played , the answer from referees , when  is not about their total absence (like in group stage).
Then , i will not repeat what i writed , you just need to understand that  , in the reality the punishment which you want to apply on us will not be the first since we the start the tournament.
I have 'punished' FRA at all until this point. Your other arguments are not relevant to this punishment. My justification for this one is heavily around you massively going over the deadline without communicating the need for this to an organiser. Which there are no arguments against as it's simply a fact.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 23, 2019, 08:09:55 pm »
Spoiler
I have 'punished' FRA at all until this point. Your other arguments are not relevant to this punishment. My justification for this one is heavily around you massively going over the deadline without communicating the need for this to an organiser. Which there are no arguments against as it's simply a fact.
[close]
The problem here , it's  that you getting  support on the rules of the tournament for apply your punishment.
Ok fine , but why you was not so rigorous when you make mistakes , when you break the rules by not making sure that our previous matchs would be happens correctly?
Your previous decision , as an organizer to report the deadline during the groupstage is the main reason of the problem  now , you don't ask me or lebrave to know if this modification whitch happen DURING the tournament will impact us. Yes , this have impact , by your decision we was not her for organize the match vs Poland.
So the rules , who you use in your "reasoning" are biased , you focus on one point , and your forget the others , your reasoning is used in variable geometry.
Now  you saying that we don't communicate with  you about our absence , but herishey , when last time lebrave  get a contact about referees problems , what did you answer ?
"Ok cool guys, just report the match". You don't resolve our problem , you clairly don't really care , and now  you will make me believe that you would have solved the problem?
Wasn’t it more up to you to contact us before making your modification, to know  if it will caused organizational problems within the team?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 08:15:16 pm by ExtaZz94 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 23, 2019, 08:48:44 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
The problem here , it's  that you getting  support on the rules of the tournament for apply your punishment.
Ok fine , but why you was not so rigorous when you make mistakes , when you break the rules by not making sure that our previous matchs would be happens correctly?
Your previous decision , as an organizer to report the deadline during the groupstage is the main reason of the problem  now , you don't ask me or lebrave to know if this modification whitch happen DURING the tournament will impact us. Yes , this have impact , by your decision we was not her for organize the match vs Poland.
So the rules , who you use in your "reasoning" are biased , you focus on one point , and your forget the others , your reasoning is used in variable geometry.
Now  you saying that we don't communicate with  you about our absence , but herishey , when last time lebrave  get a contact about referees problems , what did you answer ?
"Ok cool guys, just report the match". You don't resolve our problem , you clairly don't really care , and now  you will make me believe that you would have solved the problem?
Wasn’t it more up to you to contact us before making your modification, to know  if it will caused organizational problems within the team?
It's not my job as an organiser to babysit each and every captain. Each team has two captains for a reason you are capable of going onto the list of referees and messaging one of them. We have more than enough.

Nor is it my job to message each and everyone of you about giving a deadline extension. I posted the extension on all the NWWC FSE threads and also put it into the Cpts/Referees group which I told everyone they should be a part of and invited everyone I had on my Steam when the tournament started (before even). As a captain it's your responsibility to organise the match and play it. I simply put everything in motion and make it possible.

I didn't realise you needed your hand held for every single thing. What are you a toddler?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 23, 2019, 10:02:03 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
It's not my job as an organiser to babysit each and every captain. Each team has two captains for a reason you are capable of going onto the list of referees and messaging one of them. We have more than enough.

Nor is it my job to message each and everyone of you about giving a deadline extension. I posted the extension on all the NWWC FSE threads and also put it into the Cpts/Referees group which I told everyone they should be a part of and invited everyone I had on my Steam when the tournament started (before even). As a captain it's your responsibility to organise the match and play it. I simply put everything in motion and make it possible.

I didn't realise you needed your hand held for every single thing. What are you a toddler?
You just don't assume your role , if you are not able to organise correctly a m-nwwc just don't organize it.
I don't ask you to become omniscient , you just need to assume your decision and their consequences , assume what you did , assume your mistakes , assume that the fact you did nothing for resolve our problems , worse, you are partly responsible for this situation.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:03:43 pm by ExtaZz94 »

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #411 on: July 23, 2019, 10:20:27 pm »
It seems like the organizers picked the wrong captains for the French team as both of the captains don't seem to realize any mistakes they made and can't stop arguing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 23, 2019, 11:41:26 pm »
Well you know what assume does, makes an ass out of you and me. You and me being Extazz and LeBrave in this case.  ::)

I have made my decision and I am aware of their 'consequences'. You had no 'problems'. Next you'll be asking me to change your diaper.

The decision will stand, I discussed it with a few people before making it and I believe it to be the fairest solution. Feel free to talk to me about it in PM's more as I'm not going to discuss it here any further. Though if you're only going to repeat the same irrelevant points to me on Steam we're going to have a very short conversation.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 24, 2019, 12:27:14 pm »
Well you know what assume does, makes an ass out of you and me. You and me being Extazz and LeBrave in this case.  ::)

I have made my decision and I am aware of their 'consequences'. You had no 'problems'. Next you'll be asking me to change your diaper.

The decision will stand, I discussed it with a few people before making it and I believe it to be the fairest solution. Feel free to talk to me about it in PM's more as I'm not going to discuss it here any further. Though if you're only going to repeat the same irrelevant points to me on Steam we're going to have a very short conversation.
Don't need to discuss with someone who refuse to answer at our arguments but he sucess to qualify them of irrevelant.
Don't need to discuss with someone who was already convinced by the punishment even before thinking about it.
Don't need to discuss with someone who taking decision more for this proper interest than for "administration problem" , dw you already didn't need  FRA to make it.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 24, 2019, 12:40:40 pm »
I already answered all of your points and as stated before they are irrelevant to the punishment. You are moaning about things that happened in the group stage that hold no weight over why you are being punished.

I thought about the punishment over several days, had plenty of time to considering how late you were on the deadline (6 days in the end). As I said I also discussed this with multiple other people (none of which are in ENG or NL btw). So again this point is simply invalid.

There is no 'administration problem' apart from the one within your own team. Both captains to incompetent too organise their own matches or find a referee. I admitted there was an issue with servers crashing which were reloaded but other than that I have no control over that. This is irrelevant to your punishment anyway.

David_Schrein

« Reply #415 on: July 24, 2019, 01:40:41 pm »
Google translate is rly the mvp here

Haze

« Reply #416 on: July 24, 2019, 01:46:22 pm »
Years ago, i'd made a huge statement, i'd have exposed how many bias decision nwwc organizers including you made throughout years against FRA or others team aswell, but no one would care, right. imma speak to you.
Let us be clear one for all, herishey, you have helped the competitive thing in that game, no doubt but you did with so much rigged decisions that suit your own desires, teams and friends to a unmatched degree and in very much played tournaments, i wonder if you're even aware of your behavior, if that's normal for you, if you know how predictable your decisions have become for me over the time, from the style of tournament you host, to bracket design, tournament format, decisive ref decision at decisive time, i think you don't, but i do. You don't even have any host deontology, playing top major tournament both as organizer and cpt, and player.

I'll simply quit this tournament. I won't sign up to anymore tournament in which your are an organizer herishey, you've just crossed a new red line, i can stand that anymore. You host peak nwwc during worst possible times, holidays, start to get the cop style of hosting for few days of deadline, and "punishment" drops, come on man, stop the joke, really stop the joke. I though you got down to earth back in 2017, when i beat you so big that i hoped you understood thats what's even more important than win, it's the context of a sane and enjoyable scene you can contribute  more than anyone else being the active host you are, that's the direction i wanted you to take back then, and now what the fuck man?

Something's declining, back then in 2016, Mandarin, Salakien, Marxeil, Stark, Russians and lot of others major nation cup participant would have voiced against that, we we'rent best friend back then, but we had a common ground, game was played as fair as possible, so that we all reckognized the winner out of talent. Believe it or not idc that much, i made it all in nw, but i'd prefer if nw hosts improve in that area. Now we have the other idiot with his "hey let's be fair!!! thx for 3 rounds". And i'm going to say something else, you know there's something called the "Linear Legitimacy". You know everone thinks he's the best, that fuel nw, we sees it with the mass lists bullshit today, the thing is that if you want to realistically expand that belief to other people, you need to beat them while they agree to the rule but also to the context in which the contest happen, that's the basis you're undermining doing what you do. So stop scottish whiskey, get some sleep, and tell us you've gone too far this time.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #417 on: July 24, 2019, 02:10:24 pm »
let's make Muha organise all the NWWC bullshit  from 2020 ye
 8)

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #418 on: July 24, 2019, 02:23:02 pm »
if you know how predictable your decisions have become for me over the time, from the style of tournament you host, to bracket design, tournament format, decisive ref decision at decisive time, i think you don't, but i do.
The Brain has spoken
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 24, 2019, 02:42:42 pm »
Years ago, i'd made a huge statement, i'd have exposed how many bias decision nwwc organizers including you made throughout years against FRA or others team aswell, but no one would care, right. imma speak to you.
Let us be clear one for all, herishey, you have helped the competitive thing in that game, no doubt but you did with so much rigged decisions that suit your own desires, teams and friends to a unmatched degree and in very much played tournaments, i wonder if you're even aware of your behavior, if that's normal for you, if you know how predictable your decisions have become for me over the time, from the style of tournament you host, to bracket design, tournament format, decisive ref decision at decisive time, i think you don't, but i do. You don't even have any host deontology, playing top major tournament both as organizer and cpt, and player.

I'll simply quit this tournament. I won't sign up to anymore tournament in which your are an organizer herishey, you've just crossed a new red line, i can stand that anymore. You host peak nwwc during worst possible times, holidays, start to get the cop style of hosting for few days of deadline, and "punishment" drops, come on man, stop the joke, really stop the joke. I though you got down to earth back in 2017, when i beat you so big that i hoped you understood thats what's even more important than win, it's the context of a sane and enjoyable scene you can contribute  more than anyone else being the active host you are, that's the direction i wanted you to take back then, and now what the fuck man?

Something's declining, back then in 2016, Mandarin, Salakien, Marxeil, Stark, Russians and lot of others major nation cup participant would have voiced against that, we we'rent best friend back then, but we had a common ground, game was played as fair as possible, so that we all reckognized the winner out of talent. Believe it or not idc that much, i made it all in nw, but i'd prefer if nw hosts improve in that area. Now we have the other idiot with his "hey let's be fair!!! thx for 3 rounds". And i'm going to say something else, you know there's something called the "Linear Legitimacy". You know everone thinks he's the best, that fuel nw, we sees it with the mass lists bullshit today, the thing is that if you want to realistically expand that belief to other people, you need to beat them while they agree to the rule but also to the context in which the contest happen, that's the basis you're undermining doing what you do. So stop scottish whiskey, get some sleep, and tell us you've gone too far this time.
So, what’s the message?