Author Topic: Movie & TV Show Critic Thread  (Read 63573 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Movie & TV Show Critic Thread
« Reply #540 on: June 30, 2018, 05:18:28 pm »
Recently started a German series called Dark on Netflix. Thought it was pretty interesting with the concepts it has
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline vanKliff

• Second Lieutenant
  • Hessian Daddy (seeking shelter in the Uk atm)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32nd_Cdt_James_vanKliff
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #541 on: June 30, 2018, 11:26:57 pm »
Recently started a German series called Dark on Netflix. Thought it was pretty interesting with the concepts it has

Was quite enjoyable "for a german production"

Out of curiosity, anybody here who as looked into the Expanse, if so could you be bothered to share what you think about it?
Do you have enemies? Good, that means you´ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Drop ya pants prick

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 01, 2018, 03:18:50 pm »
The Expanse is brilliant, definitely worth giving it a try. Suffers at times from a lower than ideal budget, especially in Season 1, but the show just got bought by Amazon so that shouldn't be a problem going forward. Gets better each season too so there's no depreciation in quality. Season 3 just finished and I can't wait to see what Amazon do with Season 4.

Offline vanKliff

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 01, 2018, 03:31:28 pm »
The Expanse is brilliant, definitely worth giving it a try. Suffers at times from a lower than ideal budget, especially in Season 1, but the show just got bought by Amazon so that shouldn't be a problem going forward. Gets better each season too so there's no depreciation in quality. Season 3 just finished and I can't wait to see what Amazon do with Season 4.

Oof, finally an other Expanse enthusiast, yeah was just asking to see if anyone feels the same way about that show around here. Just rushed through Season 3, it´s freakin amazing for something originally transcripted by Sci-Fi Channel. But my gosh am I thrilled for this show, by far more then for a new series of GoT (well since Season 5 that isnt a relateable comparison cuz GoT went down the rabbithole pretty damn fast since around ~ 05 02). Every time Aimes just punshes somebody of his feet is a moment me and my buddys praise to heavens.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 09:46:17 pm by vanKliff »
Do you have enemies? Good, that means you´ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Drop ya pants prick

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #544 on: July 03, 2018, 01:02:05 am »
The Godfather still #1 film of its genre
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 03, 2018, 03:33:18 am »
The Godfather still #1 film of its genre

Bondage! Now there's a guy I've not spoken to in a long ass time (It's AngelEyes btw).

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #546 on: July 03, 2018, 07:55:34 am »

Oof, finally an other Expanse enthusiast, yeah was just asking to see if anyone feels the same way about that show around here. Just rushed through Season 3, it´s freakin amazing for something originally transcripted by Sci-Fi Channel. But my gosh am I thrilled for this show, by far more then for a new series of GoT (well since Season 5 that isnt a relateable comparison cuz GoT went down the rabbithole pretty damn fast since around ~ 05 02). Every time Ames just punshes somebody of his feet is a moment me and my buddys praise to heavens.

Yeah the Expanse is great... when I started I never tohught I'd like it but when I got into it... well. It's really good.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

AeroNinja

« Reply #547 on: October 01, 2018, 07:04:20 am »
I watched Mile 22 in cinema's yesterday. Was amazing. Also one of Iko Uwais first Hollywood movies. I think he is one of the best martial arts actors out here. Insane stuff he does.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2018, 02:40:39 pm »
Venom doesn't deserve it's bad reviews, while not the best movie out there, it's pretty entertaining to watch.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2018, 09:50:20 pm »
Venom doesn't deserve it's bad reviews, while not the best movie out there, it's pretty entertaining to watch.
I enjoyed it and would watch it again. I had extremely low hopes after the amazing spiderman but here it felt like an action packed yet funny movie.

It is beyond me how The Last Jedi maintains a super high score on Rotten Tomatoes and makes me question all of these review websites in general.
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 12, 2018, 02:23:43 am »
i'm just sad they fucked up predator again..

guess i'll stick to the comics

Offline vanKliff

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 13, 2018, 08:24:41 am »
Hardy had some Nic Cage scenes in this, enjoyed him goofing along. Nut much worse compared to Marvels "standalone"- characterbegin movies

Drop ya pants prick

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 18, 2018, 09:14:26 pm »
Still can't really understand why Sony want's Tom Holland to be their Spider-Man. Marvel will never let it happen and Sony is better off just casting a new Spider-Man and creating their own Spiderverse
Spoiler
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #553 on: October 18, 2018, 10:33:22 pm »
Still can't really understand why Sony want's Tom Holland to be their Spider-Man. Marvel will never let it happen and Sony is better off just casting a new Spider-Man and creating their own Spiderverse
it would be dumb to create another Spider-Man when one already exists
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 18, 2018, 10:37:55 pm »
it would be dumb to create another Spider-Man when one already exists
It's equally as dumb to expect Marvel to make concessions to Sony on that level and have two MCU's that are somehow connected and yet not connected.
Spoiler
[close]