Author Topic: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]  (Read 75461 times)

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]
« Reply #510 on: May 16, 2016, 08:40:59 pm »
Hey, my name is PhilosphicalPhilospher and before I start I just want to say I'm grateful with even the chance to have a chance to become an admin on this amazing server.

In game Name:

PhilosophicalPhilosopher
Steam Name:
PhilosophicalPhilosopher
Admin History:
None
Why you optate to be admin:
Ok, this might be a bit long.

Why do I optate to be an admin? Let me tell you marginally about myself afore I tell, just for context. I'm 36 years old, and I emanate from South Africa. I can verbalize English and Afrikaans fluently so don't worry about it. I was born in 1980, and I lived in the time of Apartheid. It was horrible, me, myself, my so-called "race" was treated as an inferior, property, like we were crap. My brother died in a riot when I was 6. He was only 14 then. I feel that telling you or whoever is reading will avail for them to understand me and what type of person I am, incase you are wondering.

Back to it, I lived in an Apartheidic Society, a minute town off Johannesburg. Prejudice, Racism, everything that was morally and unethically unacceptable in the Western Civilization of that time, and which should be, was transpiring. Interracial marriages were ostracized, we were treated inequitably, by either the police, as they surmised us to be the first to do erroneous, to be the perpetrators/instigators never to be the victims , or being heckled and abused when ambulating down streets minding our own business. Growing up there, I've always been fascinated and horrified with how society can treat us. As I delved deeper into the philosophy and ways of the people, I deciphered what I wanted to be. A philosopher, i was 14 then. I wanted to achive my dreams, I wanted to do something, to commence a family outside of all this. Note yet, Nelson Mandela was elected in that year, however I didn't believe even he could make enough of an impact ( I couldn't look into the future). By 1999, I was around 19-20, I took jobs as construction workers, washed dishes, even became a chauffeur to affluent men and women. Nelson Mandela was gradually but surely breaking down pre established gregarious boundaries and licit ones. I had enough money to escape to America. I joined to a military University/college school, the Uniteds States Naval Academy and studied there for 4 years. By the 5th one, I claimed an American Citizenship, but with the requisite I  enlisted4 years. I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Philosophy and Moral Ethnics. I was enlisted, or I had to be enlisted, to the 54th Infantry Division, of around 4000 men. I served 4 years for the States, however I do not want to talk about it was it was an incredibly dark time, losing virtually all of my battalion. I came back, and got a job, not as a Philosopher, but as a Political adviser to Mayors/Senators. I've had that job ever since, being able to convert my erudition of society, how it ticks, what makes it go erroneous. In my spare time, I write books, I'm still on my first one about Apartheid and Prejudice.

Now you know my life story, you can optically discern I am inclined to work hard, I don't optate anything but a chance. This server is something special, its the only one I'm able to resonate with on a deep level. Its' not superficial or artificial even though its a game. The community is something, certainly and I've always revered how the admins worked in Unison and I just want to be a component of that. I can handle the responsibility, I've had military experience with that, I love this server but I don't talk a lot, I am a quiet person and now I'm done with that. I am intelligent , though not enough to be able to sound humble while saying it. I relish life and will definitely relish my time here if I am opted for. I understand rules, and I will enforce them, this server has so much potential, I feel it would be a malefaction to not make an endeavor to apply. I wish to become a trial admin, and I'll tell you this; You won't regret it.

Who can vouch for you?:
I don't require anyone to vouch for me. AKA No one.
do you think they will read all of that xD

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #511 on: May 16, 2016, 09:30:29 pm »
Hey, my name is PhilosphicalPhilospher and before I start I just want to say I'm grateful with even the chance to have a chance to become an admin on this amazing server.

In game Name:

PhilosophicalPhilosopher
Steam Name:
PhilosophicalPhilosopher
Admin History:
None

Why do I optate to be an admin? Let me tell you marginally about myself afore I tell, just for context. I'm 36 years old, and I emanate from South Africa. I can verbalize English and Afrikaans fluently so don't worry about it. I was born in 1980, and I lived in the time of Apartheid. It was horrible, me, myself, my so-called "race" was treated as an inferior, property, like we were crap. My brother died in a riot when I was 6. He was only 14 then. I feel that telling you or whoever is reading will avail for them to understand me and what type of person I am, incase you are wondering.

Back to it, I lived in an Apartheidic Society, a minute town off Johannesburg. Prejudice, Racism, everything that was morally and unethically unacceptable in the Western Civilization of that time, and which should be, was transpiring. Interracial marriages were ostracized, we were treated inequitably, by either the police, as they surmised us to be the first to do erroneous, to be the perpetrators/instigators never to be the victims , or being heckled and abused when ambulating down streets minding our own business. Growing up there, I've always been fascinated and horrified with how society can treat us. As I delved deeper into the philosophy and ways of the people, I deciphered what I wanted to be. A philosopher, i was 14 then. I wanted to achive my dreams, I wanted to do something, to commence a family outside of all this. Note yet, Nelson Mandela was elected in that year, however I didn't believe even he could make enough of an impact ( I couldn't look into the future). By 1999, I was around 19-20, I took jobs as construction workers, washed dishes, even became a chauffeur to affluent men and women. Nelson Mandela was gradually but surely breaking down pre established gregarious boundaries and licit ones. I had enough money to escape to America. I joined to a military University/college school, the Uniteds States Naval Academy and studied there for 4 years. By the 5th one, I claimed an American Citizenship, but with the requisite I  enlisted4 years. I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Philosophy and Moral Ethnics. I was enlisted, or I had to be enlisted, to the 54th Infantry Division, of around 4000 men. I served 4 years for the States, however I do not want to talk about it was it was an incredibly dark time, losing virtually all of my battalion. I came back, and got a job, not as a Philosopher, but as a Political adviser to Mayors/Senators. I've had that job ever since, being able to convert my erudition of society, how it ticks, what makes it go erroneous. In my spare time, I write books, I'm still on my first one about Apartheid and Prejudice.

Now you know my life story, you can optically discern I am inclined to work hard, I don't optate anything but a chance. This server is something special, its the only one I'm able to resonate with on a deep level. Its' not superficial or artificial even though its a game. The community is something, certainly and I've always revered how the admins worked in Unison and I just want to be a component of that. I can handle the responsibility, I've had military experience with that, I love this server but I don't talk a lot, I am a quiet person and now I'm done with that. I am intelligent , though not enough to be able to sound humble while saying it. I relish life and will definitely relish my time here if I am opted for. I understand rules, and I will enforce them, this server has so much potential, I feel it would be a malefaction to not make an endeavor to apply. I wish to become a trial admin, and I'll tell you this; You won't regret it.

Who can vouch for you?:
do you think they will read all of that xD

You are applying on the wrong thread.

This is the right one: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31222.0

Applications are done on http://59th.phy.sx anyways.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline zeropay113

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 17, 2017, 06:40:40 am »
PaperSalad , i think riot starts 2 mins and prisoners can bring 2 weapons and maybe they have change use the gun or musical instrument .

Offline ApocalypseZombie

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hfthfhdthtdfth
« Reply #513 on: March 02, 2017, 11:04:15 pm »
In game Name: Loosinus
Steam Name:Loosinus
Admin History:I administrate kk-Events and 1vs.1 of the 5te_BGR
Why you want to be admin:I have some experience by administration, 1100 hours in NW and nice English Skills. Often I'm on this Server (Every day 1 hour) and I respect the rules.
Who can vouch for you?:Nobody, sry

Offline stgeorge

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 14, 2017, 12:47:10 am »
please unban me it was a couple of months ago
I am a big fan of ur servers
i always get the most kills on jailbreak
i said a nasty thing about the admin and got permabanned please unban im sorry i love you please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease unban meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i forgot what username i as it was so long ago i like jailbreak it makes me erect please unban i will cum if u unban me

Offline Ruben

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 14, 2017, 05:57:02 pm »
Name that was banned: CEO_Rubsegoj

Why banned: shot a guy before i left the server.

Date and time of ban: 12-04-2017, dossent remember time.

User ID (Not CD key): 485633

MaThiEu

« Reply #516 on: May 18, 2017, 04:14:39 pm »
In game Name: MaThiEu
Steam Name: ๓ΔTђเΣu
Admin History: Not officially.
Why you want to be admin: I want to become an administrator because, I have a very great experience of game and jail break, and so i think i have the skills to become admin.
Who can vouch for you?: Nobody but its done for years i'm on the server so maybe you've already seen me.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:44:34 am by MaThiEu »

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 19, 2017, 10:50:01 pm »
Conway, can you lock this thread? I don't think your server up anymore?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #518 on: May 13, 2018, 12:30:09 am »

In game Name:

PhilosophicalPhilosopher
Steam Name:
PhilosophicalPhilosopher
Admin History:
None

Who can vouch for you?: