Poll

WHICH PATCH SHOULD WE GO BACK TO? (OFFICIAL VOTE)

2 (11.1%)
2 (11.1%)
3 (16.7%)
5 (27.8%)
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: May 08, 2019, 04:46:29 am

Author Topic: MAKE NW MELEE 2012-2016 AGAIN (VOTE)  (Read 5965 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MAKE NW MELEE 2012-2016 AGAIN (VOTE)
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2019, 12:17:43 pm »
The negative people are always loud vincenzo. People who enjoy it often stay quiet. I don't mind the melee changes as much, and the admin tools are insanely helpful. Surgeons and rheinbund were fun extras aswell.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2019, 01:35:43 am »
The negative people are always loud vincenzo. People who enjoy it often stay quiet. I don't mind the melee changes as much, and the admin tools are insanely helpful. Surgeons and rheinbund were fun extras aswell.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2019, 02:10:30 am »
Never going to happen anyway but the changes you feel are not something we did but simply stuff Taleworlds did in their engine as always randomly changing things they don't expect.

I think it has to do with when they released that viking expansion and kept updating the engine for it, nothing we can do, nothing we can change nothing Taleworlds will change either.

The last hotfix we made did revert some minor things that we can change to 2016 stuff. so that's it. we can't do more.

The game is finished. it will not be pached anymore, the last patch only got us hate whilst it was meant as a last hooray for the community, but you guys are all only negative. so enjoy the game as it is now. we will instead focus on new titles that have a chance of bringing in any money.

Ask TW's can you produce another patch! We want Kebab (Turkey) as a faction!

"Insulting some based of their ethnic background, appearance and using terms like "scumbag" is pretty low."

oh the irony

I haven't insulted anyone based on their ethnic background.  So I don't see the irony. Learn some English mate! Kebab is a cuisine of Turkey. Thus it is a cultural expression. You're offended on other peoples behalf, the height of irony! Please don't be a snowflake.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 02:12:49 am by sirkaide »

MATT123456789

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2019, 02:41:06 am »
Never going to happen anyway but the changes you feel are not something we did but simply stuff Taleworlds did in their engine as always randomly changing things they don't expect.

I think it has to do with when they released that viking expansion and kept updating the engine for it, nothing we can do, nothing we can change nothing Taleworlds will change either.

The last hotfix we made did revert some minor things that we can change to 2016 stuff. so that's it. we can't do more.

The game is finished. it will not be pached anymore, the last patch only got us hate whilst it was meant as a last hooray for the community, but you guys are all only negative. so enjoy the game as it is now. we will instead focus on new titles that have a chance of bringing in any money.

"Insulting some based of their ethnic background, appearance and using terms like "scumbag" is pretty low."

oh the irony

I haven't insulted anyone based on their ethnic background.  So I don't see the irony. Learn some English mate! Kebab is a cuisine of Turkey. Thus it is a cultural expression. You're offended on other peoples behalf, the height of irony! Please don't be a snowflake.

dont be a snowflake? in the other thread you were writing paragraphs because some guy that made fun of your ethnicity, then I call you scum as a meme and you report my post lmao.

kebab is a derogatory term for turks and middle easterners

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2019, 01:36:57 pm »

oh the irony

dont be a snowflake? in the other thread you were writing paragraphs because some guy that made fun of your ethnicity, then I call you scum as a meme and you report my post lmao.

kebab is a derogatory term for turks and middle easterners

Stop crying you snow flake

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2019, 04:48:12 pm »
Americans Kaide leave em be

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2019, 08:40:47 am »
Americans Kaide leave em be
Always have to back your bredrin
si vis pacem, parabellum