Author Topic: His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament 1st.TBE 2nd ChimpZ 3rd Poosy  (Read 18186 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
i bet negan has a TBE poster above his bed

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
i bet negan has a TBE poster above his bed
who the hell is negan ??

Tournesol

He indeed changes his name every two weeks, he is a 14 yo french kid that I kicked out from the french selection team for using hacks (even with hacks he is shit).He is also perm ban from FSE for trying to scam ppl with fake links. And i'm pretty sure he plays now for the 82e and goes by the name of achille, but he'll prolly change soon.

Anyway, TBE your win is well deserved. Golden too stronk.

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
He indeed changes his name every two weeks, he is a 14 yo french kid that I kicked out from the french selection team for using hacks (even with hacks he is shit).He is also perm ban from FSE for trying to scam ppl with fake links. And i'm pretty sure he plays now for the 82e and goes by the name of achille, but he'll prolly change soon.

Who are you talking about?
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Negan.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet

No DDOS can take away your titles, and the respect people have from you both as a player and as a person. I don't want to jump on the hate train because it could be someone else and that's real killer about DDOS - you are hardly ever 100% sure but considering Negan's past it would be no surprise. Would it actually be him, let the kid think he can actually be relevant on something he does online, one day he will grow up and I hope, feel ashamed of how he behaved in the past. Chances are high, however, that he remains a worthless individual for a long time still.  :-X

Maybe it would be a good thing that some organisers consider taking harsher actions on people who are known to DDOS/Cheat and have felt no need whatsoever to express regrets about it. We are speaking about like what, 4-5 people at maximum, so it is not going to impact your tournament in any way whatsoever and that way, I feel the people who play fair and legit will feel sort of reasurred to see that you can't do whatever you want in a competitive community and hopes to get away with it that easily. If you want to get a good exemple of how things are handled, check Native tournaments for instance.

Nethertheless I was discussing it with Fwuffy last night, I find it really cool how the scene is still kicking and competitive after all this time. I hope you guys still enjoy yourselves and I am glad people like MightyPain or Marxeil are still around to host quality tournaments on a regular basis. Keep it going lads  8)

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Stop being nice and go back to your cave!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
Stop being nice and go back to your cave!

Your time as a community representative will see the downfall of this community.

see u at lan trash

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Tardet, "retired".

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
Tardet, "retired".

You never truly retire from writting big ass novels on FSE 8)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
Hokej cheats asking natif nubs

jk love you jockej

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
isn't negan that kid that changes name every week and got banned on every server for using unblockable?
wasn't that waldhari/wandering jew

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Video now up from TBE's perspective;

Video
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
Wanted to make it clear Negan has nothing do with TBE don't know he is, can fuck off if he is such a bad kid troll