Author Topic: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year  (Read 12352 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2019, 01:17:56 pm »
Team of the Year Cards are now out;

Omg Herishey do you even know how to divide?? ;D

- Wolpi: 92p but the average of your card is 90,84p
- Voluble: 90p but the average of your card is 83,34p
- Python: 94p but the average of your card is 92,17p
- Extazz: 92p but the average of your card is 91,34p
- Bagins: 93p but the average of your card is 91,34p
- Obelix: 90p but the average of your card is 88,50p
- Fralla: 88p but the average of your card is 87,17p
- Domi: 90p but the average of your card is 89,34p
It's not about the average as some of those stats are simply not as important as others e.g. kicking. Hence why no division was done.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2019, 01:22:06 pm »
It's not about the average as some of those stats are simply not as important as others e.g. kicking. Hence why no division was done.

Its all about the average of the stats, if you wanted to have some average for someone then you should change their stats xoxo

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2019, 01:23:59 pm »

Its all about the average of the stats, if you wanted to have some average for someone then you should change their stats xoxo
It's not though. I didn't take into account certain stats because they're less important the rating is mainly focused on the gf/dl ratings with a few others taken into account but less so than the main two stats. The overall rating isn't an average it's how strong the player is overall and if a player doesn't chamber or doesn't kick it doesn't mean they cannot be a high rated player simply because those two stats don't always matter based on playstyle.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2019, 02:42:39 pm »

I said to put my kicking chambering and dueling very low cus throughout the entire NWWC i did all three combined about 2 times ( 2 duels) and i dont do the other things as they are irrelevant for GFs and my style. So yeah :/ #83p
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2019, 03:00:38 am »
TW - teamwork stat

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2019, 03:25:02 pm »

I said to put my kicking chambering and dueling very low cus throughout the entire NWWC i did all three combined about 2 times ( 2 duels) and i dont do the other things as they are irrelevant for GFs and my style. So yeah :/ #83p
shut up

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2019, 04:34:53 pm »

shut up
waow knightmare such toxic
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2019, 05:32:58 pm »
TW - teamwork stat
Teamwork is both a part of groupfighting and co-ordination which are both on the cards.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2019, 08:46:50 pm »

shut up
waow knightmare such toxic
am never toxic????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2019, 03:13:13 pm »
TW - teamwork stat
Teamwork is both a part of groupfighting and co-ordination which are both on the cards.
Ah ye makes sense