Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 548986 times)

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
  • Side: Neutral
Is 'good chanter' still a thing??

Offline Mercian.

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mercian
Is 'good chanter' still a thing??

GOOD CHANT, GREAT CHANT IN FACT

NW Paralympics Silver Medal (Team Spooky)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
You know you’re a cool kid when everyone who comments on ur ig posts are NW peeps  8)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

BlitzkriegMBNW

You know you’re a cool kid when everyone who comments on ur ig posts are NW peeps  8)
What’s ur ig G

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
What’s ur ig G

Do you want my real one or my NW ig acc?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
What’s ur ig G

NW ig, bcs I have only ur real
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

BlitzkriegMBNW

What’s ur ig G

Nw one. Wanna see those 45thN memes

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
On second thoughts not giving up any of my personal info as I don’t want my parents’ address doxxed and threatened to be swatted sorry  :'(

BlitzkriegMBNW

Can’t have ur parents doxxed if you don’t have any, that’s the sigma grindset

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
On second thoughts not giving up any of my personal info as I don’t want my parents’ address doxxed and threatened to be swatted sorry  :'(

Sad part is about 99.9% of the NW community know your IG so it's too late for that

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
Can I still have your address if I show up to kiss you on the lips :-[

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Can I still have your address if I show up to kiss you on the lips :-[
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union

Sad part is about 99.9% of the NW community know your IG so it's too late for that
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile

300 active members become 300 extra followers

Spoiler
Cash money
[close]

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
automated weekly FSE post