Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 549162 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. (V.2)
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2020, 02:31:33 pm »
Invite reg is more referring to the fact that you guys have people spamming anyone who can block on steam to join your reg. Just recruiting anyone that is good and active in the comp community makes your regiment more of a groupfighting team/melee stack than a proper regiment. They just play in 92nd because you guys currently have the highest chance to beat 15th. If pieter leaves the scene again, another reg will take your place and all the meleers will go there instead. Its how its been for 2 years now.
Smylie just has a tough time explaining what he means because he lost 99% of his brain capacity smoking weed.
Ye, a point i agree with as if a regiment like the 17è reformed all ur guys would leave in grens, if the 2eFusGre reformed all ur frenchies would leave and even if movement, or someone similar, made a reg it would take a big hit on ur grens.
what about ur frienchies? David Higen Leberchill? Please Smylie just quit it dude LMAO
You can keep going about what regiment reforms 66th 18e 17e 14e idc idc.
Ye it’s true, I mean yk I’m ex 2eFusGre also so ye 4-5 people would leave but we have lots of other players who wouldn’t, while lots of ur grens is partial to leaving.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2020, 02:32:14 pm »
Invite reg is more referring to the fact that you guys have people spamming anyone who can block on steam to join your reg. Just recruiting anyone that is good and active in the comp community makes your regiment more of a groupfighting team/melee stack than a proper regiment. They just play in 92nd because you guys currently have the highest chance to beat 15th. If pieter leaves the scene again, another reg will take your place and all the meleers will go there instead. Its how its been for 2 years now.
Smylie just has a tough time explaining what he means because he lost 99% of his brain capacity smoking weed.
Ye, a point i agree with as if a regiment like the 17è reformed all ur guys would leave in grens, if the 2eFusGre reformed all ur frenchies would leave and even if movement, or someone similar, made a reg it would take a big hit on ur grens.
Ofcourse but that’s counts for almost everyone in the regimental scene, if their old regiment that they enjoyed the most reformes they’ll go back, since that’s where their true loyalty lies, if the old 91st reforms or some other old legendary regiment, the entire scene would be thrown around not only the 92nd.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2020, 02:37:34 pm »
Ofcourse but that’s counts for almost everyone in the regimental scene, if their old regiment that they enjoyed the most reformes they’ll go back, since that’s where their true loyalty lies, if the old 91st reforms or some other old legendary regiment, the entire scene would be thrown around not only the 92nd.
That’s bollocks as lots of the members of those regs are in certain regs, 15thYR wouldn’t be affected, nor would A lot of Div B regs or even the 45thN. The 18th, the 2lr and the 92nd imo are the 3 regs that would be most affected and maybe the 14e. Also, the 2lr and 14e wouldn’t be affected much it would be mostly the 18th and 92nd.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2020, 02:40:16 pm »
Spoiler
That’s bollocks as lots of the members of those regs are in certain regs, 15thYR wouldn’t be affected, nor would A lot of Div B regs or even the 45thN. The 18th, the 2lr and the 92nd imo are the 3 regs that would be most affected and maybe the 14e. Also, the 2lr and 14e wouldn’t be affected much it would be mostly the 18th and 92nd.
[close]

Smylie is right my hoes be loyal
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2020, 02:45:09 pm »
All speculation my dude, it would be an interesting scenario but all those people are loyal to their reg now, the ppl in the 18th are loudly to the 18th and the ppl in the 92nd are loyal to the 92nd, sure they’ll go back to their old regiment if they had the chance but fact is that those regiments aren’t around anymore. I hope I gave you some insight on how things work in my Reg and I hope you can appreciate that we’re trying to NOT become a merc reg or inv reg, in the end we’re talking about people, if they wanna go elsewhere they will do it regardless of what anyone says, and to be honest who cares it’s a game. Gotta say this conversation took a turn to the good side and became quite an interesting discussion :) I say we leave the 45thN thread alone (since we’ve spammed it enough) and give maskman and vegi some privacy for their love hate relationship. (And yes I’m simping over nova who wouldn’t at this point :D)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:50:03 pm by Wolffe »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2020, 02:59:22 pm »
 :o :o :o

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2020, 02:59:55 pm »
All speculation my dude, it would be an interesting scenario but all those people are loyal to their reg now, the ppl in the 18th are loudly to the 18th and the ppl in the 92nd are loyal to the 92nd, sure they’ll go back to their old regiment if they had the chance but fact is that those regiments aren’t around anymore. I hope I gave you some insight on how things work in my Reg and I hope you can appreciate that we’re trying to NOT become a merc reg or inv reg, in the end we’re talking about people, if they wanna go elsewhere they will do it regardless of what anyone says, and to be honest who cares it’s a game. Gotta say this conversation took a turn to the good side and became quite an interesting discussion :) I say we leave the 45thN thread alone (since we’ve spammed it enough) and give maskman and vegi some privacy for their love hate relationship. (And yes I’m simping over nova who wouldn’t at this point :D)
Okay I’m happy to stop now, I’ve made my point and my point doesn’t only apply to the 92nd either but ye maskman can go back to fingering vegi and I can have my gay sex with nova when he makes the Fifer tag on ts.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2020, 03:02:30 pm »
I’m glad that you recognise that I am the dominant one in our relationship
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2020, 03:07:08 pm »
I’m glad that you recognise that I am the dominant one in our relationship
You cant be dominant with ur tiny asian peepee
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2020, 03:08:59 pm »
Regimental scene hasn't changed, difference is 92nd will not beat the 15th because their leadership is vastly inferior and so is their team synergy and integrity. Unless movement or shadey or some others step up to call formations and lineups the 92nd team will just be a melee stack with no co-ordination and will surely choke if the rounds get too close.

Phailur

« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2020, 03:13:50 pm »
Regimental scene hasn't changed, difference is 92nd will not beat the 15th because their leadership is vastly inferior and so is their team synergy and integrity.
I suppose it makes sense

0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 / 0 = ?

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2020, 03:14:02 pm »
I would encourage you to read through this on the toilet

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2020, 03:20:32 pm »
I would encourage you to read through this on the toilet
taking a big poo rn

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2020, 03:24:38 pm »
we invented the flank swap and are therefore superior to all

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2020, 03:31:16 pm »
Regimental scene hasn't changed, difference is 92nd will not beat the 15th because their leadership is vastly inferior and so is their team synergy and integrity. Unless movement or shadey or some others step up to call formations and lineups the 92nd team will just be a melee stack with no co-ordination and will surely choke if the rounds get too close.
Good point. 92nd coordination and communication was absolutely ass during the RMT lol